Tales of the borderlands ps4 Digtal copy plat

Spiderman remasted ps5 plat

Doom external plat

Level 5

We happy few all dlc finished

Kand and lynch 2 plat

Gravel plat

Resident evil 6 plat

SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom plat, why not finally finished it

Another update. Sims 4 is completely finished took me several days to line the saves up for my account. When are we allowed to start working on level 5 games. doom will be done tomorrow and if i am allowed might swap out watchdogs for something else because of time reasons

Game swap watchdogs for kane and lych 2 , its a game that be good to finish after over many years of starting it, let me know if this is ok

• Like 2

Update time.

I have finished, and platinumed Murdered soul suspect.  Not the longest game in the world, but sometime you need a few shorter ones to cut the length of the good long ones.  This game a fun and interesting story, that I was intrigued to see the end of.  The creepy atmosphere of happening all in 1 night was good too and the music was decent, not award winning or memorable but fit with the game and atmosphere.  The collecting was a bit over the top, almost 200 hundreds items and each one would give a little story/back story which was nice at first but become a chore and I stopped caring by the 75th. by the 120th I didn't even read the descriptions anymore.  Then there was the demons...  evil ghosts that wanted to suck out your soul, really the only way to die in this game, and completely useless.  They would only show up after you cleared the investigation at the location you were at and be there to lengthen how long it took you run back out of the building you were in to get back to the town and then on to the next location, and each location would only have 3 to 4 anyways.  Between the over large about of collectables and the demons that really had no point they were able to squeeze a few extra hours out of the game.  Though I am not entirely sure they were fun enjoyable hours.  I did like the walking through walls, desks, objects and people.  I would of love to see them do more with the possession aspect and some of the ghost powers, overall not a bad game, I would say play it and enjoy the story, screw the collectables unless you have to get the platinum like me. :)  Overall I give this game an 8/10 rating as it was fun, and only mildly annoying to go get all the collectables, but since I could do the story parts then do the collectables before leaving the area and moving on I didn't hate the experience.

LEVEL ONE
Kotodama: The 7 Mysteries of Fujisawa :platinum: (PS4) Fun story interesting concept for doing the multiple playthroughs 7/10 rating.

LEVEL TWO
Final Fantasy 15 :platinum: (PS4) Visually stunning, but lots of fluff and bland story 6/10 rating.
Trails of Cold Steel 3 (PS4)

LEVEL THREE
inFamous Second Son (PS4)
Record of Agarest war 2 
:platinum: (PS3) Nostalgic sprite models, and decent story 7/10 rating.
Trails of Cold Steel 4 (PS4)

LEVEL FOUR
Darksiders (PS3)

Detroit Become Human :platinum: (PS4)
Time and Eternity (PS3)
Thief (PS4)

LEVEL FIVE
Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree’s Woe and the Blight Below (PS4)

Lost Dimension (PS3)

Murdered Soul Suspect :platinum: (PS4) Fun and interesting story, little too much on collectables 8/10 rating.
Drive Girls (Vita)

Song of Memories (PS4)

As for the next game not sure, I am leaning towards cleaning up either inFamous second son, or darksiders.  Though Dragon Quest Heroes is also calling from the shelf, I love there simple animations and cute monsters of that series.  I need to clean up a few more of my unclaimed trophies on my account.  I had hoped to be farther along on my next game by today, though this work week kinda messed that up for me, at least the jury duty I was suppose to have on Wednesday through Friday that caused me to front load my whole work week, got cancelled.  So here's hoping it continues to snow and we go from 9 inches to 2 feet here, and I can stay bundled in the house playing games :) 

Good luck to all my pyramid peers out there, and may the POWER OF THE PRYAMID guide you to success..

• Like 3

@Spinacheq Congrats on the platinum. 9 inches to 2 feet lol us here in England grind to a halt for 4 inches you can tell we never have it as much as you guys. I really want to play INfamous second son but im playing them in order and need to play 2 first of which im winning on a bid on ebay atm fingerscrossed. I remember it being "the first game to use the power of the PS4" back in the day but it is rarely mentioned now. Whatever game you choose i hope you enjoy it :)

TO cape of the weekend i have just finish playing through Plants vs zombies Garden warfare 2. Not a lot to say a competent 3rd person shooter but if you played the first one then you've experienced this one. Don't go out of you way to buy this but if you got ea access/play then give it a go its alright. I will be back to play the 3rd game later in this Pyramid. I would go for the plat but Cba to grind this games multiplayer still 19 trophies isn't bad return for a game i would never have bought lol.

LEVEL ONE
Kickbeat (PS VITA)

LEVEL TWO
Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 (PS4)

Far Cry Primal (Ps4)

LEVEL THREE
Plants Vs Zombies (Ps3)

Prototype 1 (PS4)

Yu-gi-oh! Legacy of the duelist (Ps4)

LEVEL FOUR
Destruction All stars (Ps5)
Bugsnax (Ps5)

Need For Speed (Ps4)

Ratchet and Clank 1 (Ps3)

LEVEL FIVE

Resistance 2 (Ps3) 
Ratchet and Clank 2 (Ps3)
Homefront The Revolution (Ps4)

Plants vs zombies Battle For Neighborville (Ps4)

TableTop Racing World Tour (Ps4)

Im going to chip away at Yugioh Legacy of the Duelist but for my main game im not to sure what to play next I might wait till tomorrow when i get home from work to decide. Probably going to be between Far Cry Primal or Prototype 1??????

• Like 2

level 1

Astros PLayroom as a new year plat.

Level 2

HItman 2 100 percent

Hitman 1 100 percent

Level 3

Madden 21 ps4 version plat

Mass effect 2 all trophies

Saints row the 3rd plat ps4 

Level 4

Sims 4 plat

Doom external plat

Level 5

Kand and lynch 2 plat

Gravel plat

Resident evil 6 plat

SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom plat, why not finally finished it

Another update. finally finished doom external and gravel plat 

• Like 2

First update and first game completed of 2021. 

Cyberpunk 2077 after completing all the endings, playing about 65 hours I've definatly had my fill, but I'm unsure as to where I stand. I played it on my launch PS4 so that certainly made it a little more disappointing as it looked and played about as good as any launch game did back in 2013.  Other than that the story was great as were most of the characters and most of the issues making the game unplayable had been fix. I had wanted to get the platinum, but a few of the gigs (side missions) glitched destroying my chances of doing that.

Cyberpunk is definitely worth a play and I'm planning on giving it a second chance once it gets a PS5.

Level 1
1.1 - Spider-Man

Level 2
2.1 - Journey
2.2 - Tonh Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 Remake

Level 3
3.1 - Lego Ninjago: Movie VideoGame
3.2 - Lego Marvel Avenger
3.3 - Danganronpa 2

Level 4
4.1 - COD: Modern Warfare Remastered
4.2 - Infamous: Second Son

4.3 - South Part: The Stick of Truth
4.4 - Sniper Elite 4

Level 5
5.1 - DeathStranding
5.2 - Tomb Raider: Shadow of the Tomb Rader
5.3 - Heavy Rain
5.4 - Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain
5.5 - Cyberpunk 2077

• Like 3

Keep up the good work @lucky0ne16 

and

Welcome Back @MICSAM89 Its a shame it turned out that way for you but people kept moaning about delays (not saying you were one of them) and look what happened when decided to give in to them. At least you got some enjoyment and i hope the Ps5 version is better fingers crossed for you :)

Whats next for you may i suggest south park i loved that game myself. Tomb raider is also a good shout as i recently played it myself and rather enjoyed it.

LEVEL ONE

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus (ps3)

LEVEL TWO

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: ULTIMATE NINJA STORM 4 (ps4)

Paladins (ps4)- Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 1 (ps4) SWAP

LEVEL THREE

For Honor (ps4)

Ben 10 (ps4)

Lego Star wars 3 Clone wars (ps3)

LEVEL FOUR
Mafia 3 (Ps4)

Ace Attorney (Ps4) 

Doom (Ps4)

Tekken (Ps4)

LEVEL FIVE

Rainbow Six Siege (ps4)

Detroit Become Human (ps4)

Kingdom Hearts 3 (ps4) 

My Hero One Justice (ps4)

Crash Bandicoot (ps4)

TOTAL POINT TALLY (if im not wrong)- 13

Edited by Darkkingyy1
  • Like 2

Finished up the :platinum: for Dishonored: Death of the Outsider, what an awesome stand alone game. I need to go back and replay both Dishonored game again at some point, such an awesome stealth series. Not too sure what I'll be playing next though, might start up Far Cry 3. I haven't played any fps games in quite a while, should be a treat to replay that gem again.

Spoiler

Level 1

Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning :platinum: (100%)

Level 2

Call of Cthulhu :platinum: (100%)

DanganRonpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (Vita)  

Level 3

MediEvil :platinum: (100%)

GreedFall

Dragon's Crown (Vita) (30%)

Level 4

Spider-Man Miles Morales (PS5) :platinum: (100%)

Far Cry 3: Classic Edition

Watch Dogs: Legion (PS5) (80%)

Zero Escape: The Nonary Games: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors (Vita) (There's 2 games in this collection so I'm counting them separately) :platinum: (100%)

Level 5

Assassin's Creed Valhalla (PS5) (47%)

Borderlands 3 (15%)

The Division 2 (14%)

Dishonored: Death of the Outsider :platinum: (100%)

Zero Escape: The Nonary Games: Virtue's Last Reward (Vita) (100%) (100%)

Edited by Pray_4_the_End
  • Like 3

TIER 1

Grand Theft Auto 5 100% trophy list

TIER 2

Uncharted Lost Legacy (story)

Red Dead Redemption 2 (story)

TIER 3

South Park : Stick Of Truth (Platinum)

L.A. Noire (story)

Uncharted 2 (remaster, story)

TIER 4

Ace Attorney Trilogy (Platinum)

Uncharted 1 (remaster, story)

Uncharted 3 (remaster, story)

Uncharted 4 : A Thiefs End (Platinum)

TIER 5

Doom Eternal (Story)

Crash Bandicoot 1 (Story)

Crash Bandicoot 2 (Story)

Crash Bandicoot 3 (Story)

Player Unknown battlegrounds (Platinum)

First update!

I've been working on GTA V. I only need Masterminds trophy now, and i have plans to do it next week. (lots of shifts at work this week), and as soon as i have that trophy, im diving straight into Uncharted Lost Legacy. After that i'll try to go pretty fast down the tiers :)

• Like 1

level 1

Level 2

HItman 2 100 percent

Hitman 1 100 percent

Level 3

Madden 21 ps4 version story finished, glitched on me cant get plat right now 

Level 4

Sims 4 plat

Doom external plat

Level 5

Kand and lynch 2 plat

Gravel plat

Resident evil 6 plat

Another update. finished the singleplayer in madden 21, the plat is glitched on me. i can take the loss in points because ea can never fix games with trophies 

LEVEL ONE

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus (ps3)

LEVEL TWO

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: ULTIMATE NINJA STORM 4 (ps4)

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 1 (ps4) SWAP

LEVEL THREE

For Honor (ps4)

Ben 10 (ps4)

Lego Star wars 3 Clone wars (ps3)

LEVEL FOUR
Mafia 3 (Ps4)

Ace Attorney (Ps4) 

Doom (Ps4)

Tekken (Ps4)

LEVEL FIVE

Rainbow Six Siege (ps4)

Detroit Become Human (ps4)

Kingdom Hearts 3 (ps4) 

My Hero One Justice (ps4)

Crash Bandicoot (ps4)

TOTAL POINT TALLY (if im not wrong)- 14

• Like 2

level 1

Level 2

HItman 2 100 percent

Hitman 1 100 percent

Level 3

Madden 21 ps4 version story finished, glitched on me cant get plat right now 

Level 4

Sims 4 plat

Doom external plat

Level 5

Kand and lynch 2 plat

Gravel plat

Resident evil 6 plat

Update. started working on tales of the borderlands plat. only a few hours away from that plat. i did however finished Kane and lynch 2 before i started doing Tales of the borderlands. i expect to have to plat this week and work on the dlc for resident evil 6 first before the plat

• Like 1

Nice work @lucky0ne16 Well done on the plat. Good job persevering with the game I hear its not very good game from what is said about it on the internet or was it he first one im not to sure  what was your thoughts on the game? I want to get Tales from the borderlands one day and now its been rereleased i got less of an excuse to pick it up.

Edited by arsenal4life1471