A Casual BACKLOG EVENT NOW FINISHED

Quick update for me since my major update was in the middle of the week when I finished my last game. 

I haven't started my new game yet, though I am still leaning towards ToCS3.  I have been still playing games though, as I got the chance last week to get some minecraft work done last week.  I got my ps4 version to 100%, as I learned you can cross play it with people on realms, and a nice man in middle east had a server with the stuff that I still needed to finish off my last 11 or so trophies for it.  His setup for a level gave me some ideas for my vita game.  I also broke down and bought another copy of miecraft for vita set up a second account and boosted my multiplayer trophies with myself.  One hand a ps3 controller for my pstv, the other my white assassin's creed vita (love that handheld).  Then my OCD kicked in and I have been grinding out the last few for my vita version, got the platinum and am now down to 5 remaining trophies for the vita.  Hopefully I will be will so have it complete, once I do I will have ps4, ps3 and vita at 100% for minecraft.   

I also realized that I now 11 trophies from 4000, and I would like persona 4 golden platinum to be that 4000th.  I have 5 trophies left for it, so I am doing the 2nd playthrough of the game for the ng+ boss so will get 3 of the trophies and save the final 2 until closer.  

• Like 2

Level 1

Spiderman Spider-Man: Miles Morales ps4  plat

Level 2

Life is strange 1 ps3 plat 

Sly cooper 1  vita plat 

Level 3

Sly cooper 2 vita plat

Calbel's African adventures ps3 plat 

Ghostbusters ps4 remaster plat

Level 4 

Mortal kombat 11 ps4 plat

Ice age 3 dawn of the dinosaurs ps3 plat, a game i started with 1 percent over 12 years ago

Back to the future ps4 plat

Tekken 6 ps3 plat

Level 5

Tekken 7 ps4 pat

MIDDLE-EARTH: SHADOW OF MORDOR - GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION ps4 plat only

Lego city undercover ps4 been on my playlist a while

Assassin creed 2 ps4 plat

Horizon zero dawn ps4 plat only

update 1 spiderman is plat. going to plan what game i want to do next for my next level. 

• Like 3

@Spinacheq im not number one atm lol. Anyone could catch up if they plat every game. I have to play a lot of games to stay in the lead due to my lack of plat. those 2 extra points for a plat go a long way so you could do plat games they would be the same as me ticking of 30 games and no plat. plus 10 points for a full platinumed pyramid instead of 5 for a completed one. Its really anyones game even if someone dues today they could still catch up after one pyramid.

@lucky0ne16 Another game done congrats!

7 minutes ago, arsenal4life1471 said:

@Spinacheq im not number one atm lol. Anyone could catch up if they plat every game. I have to play a lot of games to stay in the lead due to my lack of plat. those 2 extra points for a plat go a long way so you could do plat games they would be the same as me ticking of 30 games and no plat. plus 10 points for a full platinumed pyramid instead of 5 for a completed one. Its really anyones game even if someone dues today they could still catch up after one pyramid.

Hehe I know, it was more of a joke cause from the sound of @Sword's posts they have been spending a lot of time on crown hunting, so I was joking that now sword would be spending all that time completing more games any all of us combined :) 

@arsenal4life1471 I'll be coming back to do Iceborne later, don't you worry. ;D I just need a break for now before I tackle more crown related things. I'll probably give myself a months break or something and then do it. :)

@Spinacheq Oh no no, I won't be beating anyone anytime soon at all. The 4th and 5th tier of my pyramid was specifically designed around extremely long games as a sort of challenge to myself. Also because I wanted to bring you all with me on my long journeys as I tackle some grindy games xD. Especially the Star Ocean games are all 200+ hour games with Ultra Rare trophies in them. I estimate that my pyramid will take me around 1500 hours to fully complete + platinum all the games in there. Of course, I could just do the story in each game which would be significantly less time (maybe 400-500 hours) but I want to plat each one before doing a new pyramid.

Or... actually, if we do the story mode in each game and complete the pyramid, can we do a new pyramid @arsenal4life1471 while still getting points if we plat games from our old pyramid? Or is it that once we move onto a new pyramid, you can't earn any points from the old pyramid even if you platinum a game from the old pyramid sometime later in the future? Cause if we can do that, then things might get spicy cause I'd rush the story mode in these games and then tackle a new pyramid >:) 

Also I've been noticing that whenever I put something in a "spoiler" tag, I can't click on it to open the spoiler unless I go to a different page in the thread and then come back to the page I was on. This is really frustrating and I think people can't see my spoilers. Anyone know why this might be?? :( 

@Sword You can tick them of and then come back to them BUT once you start a new pyramid the other one is locked as in you won't be able to gain the extra points once a new pyramid has started. I hope that clears it up. Yh the spoilers play up for me too which means its a little frustrating when it won't load and i want to check some ones list lol. I don't know why it does it.

@arsenal4life1471 Thanks for clearing that up! So yeah that means I'll definitely try and go for the plat in each game before moving onto a new pyramid. xD Gotta get all the points!

@Lance_87 Not sure on that to be honest. I've rarely seen a game that has 2 plats like Monster Hunter World does (where it's a single game with a massive expansion warranting a separate plat/trophy list). It's... unique to say the least. Certainly a buttload of content too... though I gotta admit I wouldn't have been too mad if they didn't choose to put another plat for MHW. The base game alone is... looooooong. xD 

Edited by Sword

On 15/03/2021 at 6:26 PM, Sword said:

@MikkelEhlers Dragons Dogma now too? Oh man you're just running down my list of obscure games that I love for random reasons. xD That one is a... rather weird one, we'll see what you think of it. :P

I haven't gotten too far into the game, but right now I am loving the combat. I read that the side quest are missable, so I'm not sure if I should like check a guide so I don't miss the side quests or if I should just check frequently in game - maybe it's already too late lol. But really liking it at the moment but maybe it's still honeymoon phase

• Like 1

First story down, working on the plat at the moment!  I am very surprised by how much I like Ratchet and Clank, so I'm gonna do the Challenge mode playthrough and hopefully beat this stupid race on Rilgar in the par time and then jump into Epic Mickey 2.

Tier One

Ratchet and Clank (PS4) - Story Complete

Tier Two

Epic Mickey 2 (PS3) - Next Up

Star Ocean Till the End of Time (PS4) 

Tier Three

Ni No Kuni II(PS4) 

Doom (PS4)

Sly Cooper 1 (PS3) 

Tier Four

Final Fantasy VIII (PS4)

Lego Harry Potter Year One (PS3)  

Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 (PS4) 

Lego Batman 3 (PS3)

Tier Five

Resident Evil 2 (PS4) 

Vessel (PS3) 

Bayonetta (PS3) 

Devil May Cry 5 (PS4) 

Uncharted The Lost Legacy (PS4) 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, lucky0ne16 said:

i think i will do something different for level 2 i want you to decide which one I should start next sly cooper 1 or life or strange. 1

I'd play Life is Strange 1 just cause of the recent new trailer for the newest game in that series. :P

@willythom88 Congrats on your first game ticked off. Good luck with the platinum. Ratchet and clank is such a good series:)

@lucky0ne16 Id go sly 1 personally

@ArethienCongrats on the game complete. Its a shame your not enjoying Sackboy  I personally loved it myself. I hope your cat pulls through and that you get some more time to keep progressing your games :)

• Like 2

LEVEL ONE
Kickbeat (PS VITA)

LEVEL TWO
Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 (PS4)

Far Cry Primal (Ps4)

LEVEL THREE
Plants Vs Zombies (Ps3)

Prototype 1 (PS4)

Yu-gi-oh! Legacy of the duelist (Ps4)

LEVEL FOUR
Destruction All stars (Ps5)
Bugsnax (Ps5)

Need For Speed (Ps4)

Ratchet and Clank 1 (Ps3)

LEVEL FIVE

Resistance 2 (Ps3) 
Ratchet and Clank 2 (Ps3)
Homefront The Revolution (Ps4)

Plants vs zombies Battle For Neighborville (Ps4)

TableTop Racing World Tour (Ps4)

Another game done first of hopefully a couple this weekend ticked off. Nearly done ratchet and clank 1 just the dreaded final boss.

Edited by arsenal4life1471
  • Like 2

Ratchet and clank 1 is done I have done all i can on this onto the next game. Great game start of something special and the series has gone from strength to strength imo i have since played some of ratchet and clank 2 today and am enjoying it also. Destruction Allstars single player is also done. I did all the tutorials and the one challenge series that is available without paying for more (fuck that). This game was meant to be a full retail game lol absolutely the correct decision to put it on Ps plus its not that good really i have also played a little multiplayer the main part of this game and yeah meh is the right word for it!.

LEVEL ONE
Kickbeat (PS VITA)

LEVEL TWO
Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 (PS4)

Far Cry Primal (Ps4)

LEVEL THREE
Plants Vs Zombies (Ps3)

Prototype 1 (PS4)

Yu-gi-oh! Legacy of the duelist (Ps4)

LEVEL FOUR
Destruction All stars (Ps5)
Bugsnax (Ps5)

Need For Speed (Ps4)

Ratchet and Clank 1 (Ps3)

LEVEL FIVE

Resistance 2 (Ps3) 
Ratchet and Clank 2 (Ps3)
Homefront The Revolution (Ps4)

Plants vs zombies Battle For Neighborville (Ps4)

TableTop Racing World Tour (Ps4)

Going to continue Ratchet and clank 2 this week. With Yugioh I've still got 40ish duels to win to complete the story will be still chipping away at that also.

• Like 1

Update: I finished the story in Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, going for the platinum now.

LEVEL ONE

Uncharted: Drakes Fortune Remastered (PS4)

LEVEL TWO

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered (PS4)

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered (PS4)

LEVEL THREE

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (PS4)

The Last Of Us Remastered (PS4)

Marvel's Spider-Man (PS4)

LEVEL FOUR

Middle-earth: Shadow of War (PS4)

Just Cause 4 (PS4)

Shadow of the Colossus (PS4)

Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4)

LEVEL FIVE

Rise of the Tomb Raider (PS4)

Shadow of the Tomb Raider (PS4)

Detroit: Become Human (PS4)

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (PS4)

Dishonored 2 (PS4) 

UPDATE

LEVEL ONE

Uncharted: Drakes Fortune Remastered (PS4)

LEVEL TWO

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered (PS4)

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered (PS4)

LEVEL THREE

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (PS4)

The Last Of Us Remastered (PS4)

Marvel's Spider-Man (PS4)

LEVEL FOUR

Middle-earth: Shadow of War (PS4)

Just Cause 4  (PS4)

Shadow of the Colossus (PS4)

Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4)

LEVEL FIVE

Rise of the Tomb Raider (PS4)

Shadow of the Tomb Raider (PS4)

Detroit: Become Human (PS4)

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (PS4)

Dishonored 2 (PS4) 

• Like 2

Level 1

Spiderman Spider-Man: Miles Morales ps4  plat

Level 2

Life is strange 1 ps3 plat 

Sly cooper 1  vita plat 

Level 3

Sly cooper 2 vita plat

Calbel's African adventures ps3 plat 

Ghostbusters ps4 remaster plat

Level 4 

Mortal kombat 11 ps4 plat

Ice age 3 dawn of the dinosaurs ps3 plat, a game i started with 1 percent over 12 years ago

Back to the future ps4 plat

Tekken 6 ps3 plat

Level 5

Tekken 7 ps4 pat

MIDDLE-EARTH: SHADOW OF MORDOR - GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION ps4 plat only

Lego city undercover ps4 been on my playlist a while

Assassin creed 2 ps4 plat

Horizon zero dawn ps4 plat only

Update 2 i am finally done wth life is strange plat, managed to knock the game out after NCAA march madness

• Like 2