A Casual BACKLOG EVENT NOW FINISHED

Quickish end of the week update for me.

So this week I literally made no pyramid progress, Zero, Zilch, naughta, none.  Yet I still got some games done lol.  As I mentioned before I was spending a lot of time on my minecraft vita world, and it finally paid off, I managed to get the remaining 5 trophies I needed to put it as 100% complete, (happy dance never thought it would be done), I then moved on to persona 4 golden finish up as I wanted its plat to be my 4000th and this morning it was!!!.  Then for a little break this afternoon I knocked out the Garden DLC for House Flipper on PS4 that released last Thursday.  

And when did it become ok for a wife to decide you can't play video games on your own birthday?  LOL cause mine did last Thursday lol.  Not relevant, just thought it was funny.

• Like 2

LEVEL ONE

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus (ps3)  (100%)

LEVEL TWO

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: ULTIMATE NINJA STORM 4 (ps4)  (93%)

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 1 (ps4)  (100%)SWAP

LEVEL THREE

For Honor (ps4) (68%)

Ben 10 (ps4) (82%)
Lego Star wars 3 Clone wars (ps3) (75%)

LEVEL FOUR
Mafia 3 (Ps4)  (88%)

Ace Attorney (Ps4) (93%)

Doom (Ps4) (32%)

Tekken (Ps4) (100%)

LEVEL FIVE

Rainbow Six Siege (ps4) (81%)

Detroit Become Human (ps4) (88%)

Sly 2 (ps3) (0%) SWAP RIP PS3

My Hero One Justice (ps4) (100%)

Crash Bandicoot (ps4) (47%)

COMPLETED GAMES:10

PLATED GAMES:5

TOTAL POINT TALLY (if im not wrong)- 20

Currently working on 3 games (for honor, Lego 3 plat, and Rainbow) its been difficult but I figured I'd finish crash and work on plat later.

Edited by Darkkingyy1
  • Like 2

Well thankfully that grind wasn't too bad.  Ratchet and Clank is officially done after some before work grinding.  On to Epic Mickey starting later this week!

Tier One

Ratchet and Clank (PS4) 40-platinum.png

Tier Two

Epic Mickey 2 (PS3) - UP TO BAT!

Star Ocean Till the End of Time (PS4) 

Tier Three

Ni No Kuni II(PS4) 

Doom (PS4)

Sly Cooper 1 (PS3) 

Tier Four

Final Fantasy VIII (PS4)

Lego Harry Potter Year One (PS3)  

Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 (PS4) 

Lego Batman 3 (PS3)

Tier Five

Resident Evil 2 (PS4) 

Vessel (PS3) 

Bayonetta (PS3) 

Devil May Cry 5 (PS4) 

Uncharted The Lost Legacy (PS4) 

• Like 2

Just Finished Plants vs Zombies on ps3 this for sure shits on everything that has come since Ea buying POPCAP. This is now the 3rd time i have played through this after doing so on Pc and IOS in the past. I just love coming back to this game.

LEVEL ONE
Kickbeat (PS VITA)

LEVEL TWO
Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 (PS4)

Far Cry Primal (Ps4)

LEVEL THREE
Plants Vs Zombies (Ps3)

Prototype 1 (PS4)

Yu-gi-oh! Legacy of the duelist (Ps4)

LEVEL FOUR
Destruction All stars (Ps5)
Bugsnax (Ps5)

Need For Speed (Ps4)

Ratchet and Clank 1 (Ps3)

LEVEL FIVE

Resistance 2 (Ps3) 
Ratchet and Clank 2 (Ps3)
Homefront The Revolution (Ps4)

Plants vs zombies Battle For Neighborville (Ps4)

TableTop Racing World Tour (Ps4)

Yugioh is still on going but i should be done by the weekend. I have decided to focus on that and get back to ratchet and clank 2 on the weekend :)

• Like 2

Another game off the list this time its Yugioh Legacy Of The Duelist. Great game but got a little tiring towards the end as it progressed past the point where i dropped of watching the Anime (stopped watching towards the end of gx) so i sped up the process and got 5d's and Zexal done with a Exodia deck i made instead of using the story decks so i could run through the duels quicker. Overall i think its a great game overall especailly if your a fan of the various shows. Maybe get Link evolution as its more up to date including arc v etc.

LEVEL ONE
Kickbeat (PS VITA)

LEVEL TWO

Far Cry Primal (Ps4)

LEVEL THREE
Plants Vs Zombies (Ps3)

Prototype 1 (PS4)

LEVEL FOUR
Bugsnax (Ps5)

Need For Speed (Ps4)

LEVEL FIVE

Resistance 2 (Ps3) 

And then was 3

Ratchet and clank 2  on the weekend for me so either will start Resistance 2 or Bugsnax tomorrow but which one to do first???

Edited by arsenal4life1471
  • Like 2

Level 1

Spiderman Spider-Man: Miles Morales ps4  plat

Level 2

Life is strange 1 ps3 plat 

Sly cooper 1  vita plat 

Level 3

Sly cooper 2 vita plat

Calbel's African adventures ps3 plat 

Ghostbusters ps4 remaster plat

Level 4 

Mortal kombat 11 ps4 plat

Ice age 3 dawn of the dinosaurs ps3 plat, a game i started with 1 percent over 12 years ago

Back to the future ps4 plat

Tekken 6 ps3 plat

Level 5

Tekken 7 ps4 pat

MIDDLE-EARTH: SHADOW OF MORDOR - GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION ps4 plat only

Lego city undercover ps4 been on my playlist a while

Assassin creed 2 ps4 plat

Horizon zero dawn ps4 plat only

Update 3, i have African adventures finally done, if I am allowed to go from level 2 to 3 since I did complete a game in level 2, i am currently working on sly 1 on vita and will prob work on ghostbusters. only reason I am getting games done is due to spring break and no assignments 

Edited by lucky0ne16
  • Like 3

Hello everyone, after a break from trophies, i'm coming back for the kill, i'm planning to get at least an A Rank for games i won't get the platinum, so i got a lot of cleaning to do. My pyramid will be the same tho, i'll just use my swap and change Hollow Knight on my tier 5 for Deus ex, since that's the game i'm into now, and i'll also go back and finish the platinum for Metro Last Light and Batman Arkham Knight. I'll post an update here as soon as i have something, cheers! (:

LEVEL ONE

Grim Fandango 

LEVEL TWO

Destroy All Humans 2

Knack 2

LEVEL THREE

Crash Bandicoot Warped

Metro Last Light 

Gravity Rush Remaster

LEVEL FOUR

Lords of the Fallen

Unravel

Dragon age Inquisition 
Batman Arkham Knight 

LEVEL FIVE

Resident Evil 6
Prey 

Mass effect Andromeda

Deus Ex Mankind Divided

Devil May Cry 4

• Like 4

@Sword I've decided to play resistance 2 and leave bugsnax for weekend after i played ratchet and clank 2 to finish the pyramid off as its got a fairly simple platinum so i may go for it (depending if i enjoy they game enough lol).

@lucky0ne16 Congrats on another game done :) you may move on to the next level you just need to do one game on the level above to unlock the next level :)

welcome back @Neptuos Formerly known as Phantochi :) It will be great to see you get back and progress through your list. Incase you haven't seen we now have a proper leaderboard with a point system and a prize for first but this is still very much a casual event just thought id add a little something Link here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1G6-CwGV7uY7hsjZDKrp-YMy4qtXEr_l8HhjmRYCIs5g/edit#gid=0

• Like 2

Update: I got platinum in Uncharted 4: A Thief's End. Great game!

Now I am going to play The Last Of Us Remastered.

LEVEL ONE

Uncharted: Drakes Fortune Remastered (PS4)

LEVEL TWO

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered (PS4)

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered (PS4)

LEVEL THREE

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (PS4)

The Last Of Us Remastered (PS4)

Marvel's Spider-Man (PS4)

LEVEL FOUR

Middle-earth: Shadow of War (PS4)

Just Cause 4 (PS4)

Shadow of the Colossus (PS4)

Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4)

LEVEL FIVE

Rise of the Tomb Raider (PS4)

Shadow of the Tomb Raider (PS4)

Detroit: Become Human (PS4)

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (PS4)

Dishonored 2 (PS4)

• Like 3

Resistance 2 is ticked off. More of the same yet totally improved from the first game Resistance fall of man. I really enjoyed this game as i did the first but you can tell the two year gap from 2006 to 2008 was kind to this game as it was much more easier to control with a normal aim button used (L1 instead i think triangle wtf) However to sprint was L2 which took a little while to get used to. The story continues on from the last game and it moved the story on a bit but i won't say much for risk of spoilers. One plus is that Hales (the main character) has a voice this time of which adds a little to him rather than just mute like he was in the first game. I look forward to playing number 3 later down the line and seeing how the trilogy ends.

LEVEL ONE
Kickbeat (PS VITA)

LEVEL TWO

Far Cry Primal (Ps4)

LEVEL THREE
Plants Vs Zombies (Ps3)

Prototype 1 (PS4)

LEVEL FOUR
Bugsnax (Ps5)

Need For Speed (Ps4)

LEVEL FIVE

Resistance 2 (Ps3) 

Ratchet and Clank 2 next to be done hopefully.

• Like 2

I'm done with my first level 5 game.

S57934d.png
57 of 82 Trophies
27th March 2021  Platinum in 1 year, 9 months

Great game, but the trophy list is very complex, i did my second playthought following a guide, youtube videos, and taking notes on the side, and still missed a lot of stuff, had to do 2 more runs to finish it up, but it was worth it, besides Breach mode, i loved everything about this game.

Next one for me will be Destroy all humans 2, and i'll finish Metro last light and do some progress on Batman Arkham Knight alongside it.

LEVEL ONE

Grim Fandango 

LEVEL TWO

Destroy All Humans 2

Knack 2

LEVEL THREE

Crash Bandicoot Warped

Metro Last Light 

Gravity Rush Remaster

LEVEL FOUR

Lords of the Fallen

Unravel

Dragon age Inquisition 
Batman Arkham Knight 

LEVEL FIVE

Resident Evil 6
Prey 

Mass effect Andromeda

Deus Ex Mankind Divided

Devil May Cry 4

• Like 3

Congrats @Neptuos on a level 5 game.  and congo rats (sorry old everquest habit) @arsenal4life1471 on Resistance 2.  Keep up the great work everyone.

@arsenal4life1471 quick question, how do you feel about deponia games in our pyramids, they are on sale for 1.29 right now so I got of them I didn't have physical copies of, but wasn't sure if these were considered too easy of a game for this event.  

• Like 1

i feel game length wise its gotta be a least two hours for a playthrough unless its dlc then im more lenient view on that. in regards to platinums it can't be silly games like my name is mayo etc (nothing wrong with them i got a lot of there plats lol). The Telltale games are fine as  you have to play all the episodes and they take up too 10 hours. looking at deponia games they are 2/10 so that all good and length doesn't matter for the plat as its not 1/0 so i hope that answers your question. Basically to shorten answer yes you are aloud :)

Level 1

Spiderman Spider-Man: Miles Morales ps4  plat

Level 2

Life is strange 1 ps3 plat 

Sly cooper 1  vita plat 

Level 3

Sly cooper 2 vita plat

Calbel's African adventures ps3 plat 

Ghostbusters ps4 remaster plat

Level 4 

Mortal kombat 11 ps4 plat

Ice age 3 dawn of the dinosaurs ps3 plat, a game i started with 1 percent over 12 years ago

Back to the future ps4 plat

Tekken 6 ps3 plat

Level 5

Tekken 7 ps4 pat

MIDDLE-EARTH: SHADOW OF MORDOR - GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION ps4 plat only

Lego city undercover ps4 been on my playlist a while

Assassin creed 2 ps4 plat

Horizon zero dawn ps4 plat only

Update4, sly cooper 1 is finished on vita, it was a little harder than the ps one due to screen size being an problem for my big hands. i am taking a sly cooper break. not sure what i work on now

• Like 4

7 hours ago, arsenal4life1471 said:

Congrats  you got three fighting games on your list maybe attack on of them on your next level as to space them out. That what i would do otherwise you might get burnt out doing them back to back down the line thats my opinion you do you :)

after doing research for mk11 its will take me way over 100 plus hours based on luck, mind if i switch it to another game, i have yet to do a game swap this one yet, i can make Concrete Genie last more than 10 hours which is a game i always wanted to do since i have a vr now

i just figured i would be burnt out on fighting games, decided to do ice age 3 for a slow pace game, will take me more than 10 hours lol the rate i go. thanks for the response