Life is strange 1 ps3 plat 

Sly cooper 1  vita plat 

Level 3

Sly cooper 2 vita plat

Calbel's African adventures ps3 plat 

Ghostbusters ps4 remaster plat

Level 4 

concrete genie ps4 plat

Ice age 3 dawn of the dinosaurs ps3 plat, a game i started with 1 percent over 12 years ago

Back to the future ps4 plat

Tekken 6 ps3 plat

Level 5

Tekken 7 ps4 pat

MIDDLE-EARTH: SHADOW OF MORDOR - GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION ps4 plat only

Lego city undercover ps4 been on my playlist a while

Assassin creed 2 ps4 plat

Horizon zero dawn ps4 plat only

Update 5. finally finished  ice age 3 after many years on being on my backlog, i think i will start concert genie next since i heard many great things about that game

• Like 2

I'm Done with Destroy all humans 2.

S5ade59.png
13 of 42 Trophies
1st April 2021

I was planning to go for the platinum, but i got so bored of this game, it's very short, about 6~8hrs, but it's so freaking repetitive that it felt like 50hrs for the campaign only. I'll clean the rest of the trophies later and do an update here.

My next game will be Gravity Rush Remaster.

LEVEL ONE

Grim Fandango 

LEVEL TWO

Destroy All Humans 2

Knack 2

LEVEL THREE

Crash Bandicoot Warped

Metro Last Light 

Gravity Rush Remaster

LEVEL FOUR

Lords of the Fallen

Unravel

Dragon age Inquisition 
Batman Arkham Knight 

LEVEL FIVE

Resident Evil 6
Prey 

Mass effect Andromeda

Deus Ex Mankind Divided

Devil May Cry 4

• Like 2

So I just got the plat for borderlands which is my tenth plat! I'm also at the end of far cry 4 so I should have that done in a few days.

Sleeping dogs and borderlands 2 are next for me. Will update more when I start them. 

Idk how you guys plat every game lol. I thought this was supposed to be laid back lol.

Edited by freeman4200
  • Like 3

@freeman4200 Yeah platting a game get you some bonus points but not required by any means. Some of these plats are just BLEH and it would be far faster (at least point wise) to just move onto something else. It's there for the extra challenge tho. Congrats on #10! Woohoo! :D

@lucky0ne16 Congrats on another completion dude. Just beware Concrete Genie needs VR iirc for the full plat + 100% if you were gonna go that route. Plat can be obtained without VR though.

@Neptuos I see you got Unravel in your list. That game is absolutely wonderful and the trophies (no death ones) can be pretty challenging in some levels. Overall a nice and relaxing plat though.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sword said:

@Neptuos I see you got Unravel in your list. That game is absolutely wonderful and the trophies (no death ones) can be pretty challenging in some levels. Overall a nice and relaxing plat though.

Good to know, i'll play it next then, i only played it for like 5 mins and forgot about it.

btw, i thought my list had some long games, but yours is nuts with all those rpg's, and good luck with the meat boy, that game scares me more than whatever the fuck is in the deepest parts of the ocean.

• Like 1

SO I as i forgot to do this yesterday here is the end of March  Top 5 Leaderboard Update.

Top 5 As Of March 31st

1 @lucky0ne16 59 (-)

2 @arsenal4life1471 38 (-)

3 @Spinacheq 24 (Up 2)

4 @KunoGuy 23 (Down 1)

5 @Darkkingyy1 20 (Down 1)

Full Leaderboard here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1G6-CwGV7uY7hsjZDKrp-YMy4qtXEr_l8HhjmRYCIs5g/edit#gid=0

Previous Months top 5's

Hide contents

Top 5 after December

Top 5 after January

Top 5 after February

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Sword said:

@freeman4200 Yeah platting a game get you some bonus points but not required by any means. Some of these plats are just BLEH and it would be far faster (at least point wise) to just move onto something else. It's there for the extra challenge tho. Congrats on #10! Woohoo! :D

@lucky0ne16 Congrats on another completion dude. Just beware Concrete Genie needs VR iirc for the full plat + 100% if you were gonna go that route. Plat can be obtained without VR though.

thanks for the tip. i have a vr. i brought the ironman vr set for about 300, it was one of the reasons i didnt start the game, but now since i have a vr i can finish it

It says I have 5 points. Ive finished 5 games and platted two of them. So I should have 9 points. 

Level one 

Ac3 done

Level two

Tomb raider definitive ed. Done

Prototype 2 done

Level 3 

Far cry 4

Sleeping dogs

Arkham knight done

Level 4 

Far cry 5 

Far cry new dawn

Borderlands done 

Borderlands 2

Level 5

Gta 3 

Gta vc

No man's sky

Ac:o

Cp 2077

• Like 1

Far Cry 3: Classic Edition done. Took longer than originally anticipated but I buckled down and put some hours into it today to finish it up. Still my favorite FC story-lines of all of them, Vaas is such an awesome antagonist. I'm planning on swapping in a Vita game, will update once I figure out what to buy & which to swap. ?

Spoiler

Level 1

Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning :platinum: (100%)

Level 2

Call of Cthulhu :platinum: (100%)

DanganRonpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (Vita)  

Level 3

MediEvil :platinum: (100%)

GreedFall

Dragon's Crown (Vita) (30%)

Level 4

Spider-Man Miles Morales (PS5) :platinum: (100%)

Far Cry 3: Classic Edition :platinum: (100%)

Watch Dogs: Legion (PS5) (80%)

Zero Escape: The Nonary Games: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors (Vita) (There's 2 games in this collection so I'm counting them separately) :platinum: (100%)

Level 5

Assassin's Creed Valhalla (PS5) (47%)

Borderlands 3 (15%)

The Division 2 (14%)

Dishonored: Death of the Outsider :platinum: (100%)

Zero Escape: The Nonary Games: Virtue's Last Reward (Vita) (100%) (100%)

• Like 2

@arsenal4life1471 I am going to ask a really stupid, probably been asked by me and others before, question.  Is it OK to be working on two games at the same time from my list since I have opened all my tiers?  I was thinking of starting drive girls but as you know a vita charge only lasts so long so I was hoping to play another game while it charges. Not to mention staring down at a handheld too long can strain the neck.

@freeman4200 its all correct on the leaderboard:) thanks for posting an up to date list :) it helps me and others see where your at :)

@Pray_4_the_EndCongrats on the platinum I love far cry series so much and 3 was my introduction to the series! I must get back and plat the ps3 version before starting the ps4 version. Whats next for you?? Only 4 games left before you can start another pyramid! I would suggest if you do use the "End of the ps store vita swap" I would swap out one of the longer games prehaps either The division 2  or borderlands 3 as they are both looter shooters although different takes on it with borderlands being wacky and the division 2 being more realistic but its up to you. Or you can wait and use that swap on your next pyramid its up to you :)

@Spinacheq yes you can work on more than one game as long as you have unlocked the tier it is on :) if your playing a 100 hour game i don't expect you to just stick with that (Unless its your level 1 game just ask @Sword lol

• Like 3

Well, while I had intended to hold off until the plat on Epic Mickey 2, the story is done, and that's enough for me right now (need to plat it for another comp I'm in but for now this is good enough).  For those buying up PS3 games, this is definitely a "so bad it's good" kind of deal.  While the game was ultimately pretty good, the AI for Oswald is pretty obnoxious, and Gus gives Navi from OoT competition for worst hint giver.  At least Navi was helpful, where as Gus just says the same lines over and over and over and....  But overall, I did enjoy it, and am pretty excited to finish over the other trophies.

I'm gonna do Doom next..  

Tier One

Ratchet and Clank (PS4) 40-platinum.png

Tier Two

Epic Mickey 2 (PS3) - Story Complete

Star Ocean Till the End of Time (PS4) 

Tier Three

Ni No Kuni II(PS4) 

Doom (PS4) - Up to Bat!

Sly Cooper 1 (PS3) 

Tier Four

Final Fantasy VIII (PS4)

Lego Harry Potter Year One (PS3)  

Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 (PS4) 

Lego Batman 3 (PS3)

Tier Five

Resident Evil 2 (PS4) 

Vessel (PS3) 

Bayonetta (PS3) 

Devil May Cry 5 (PS4) 

Uncharted The Lost Legacy (PS4) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, arsenal4life1471 said:

100 was a very rough estimate lol

what game you guys talking about ? i was thinking of buying the prince of Persia games and switch one of them in my list

WELL that took longer than i thought lol. I have just beaten Ratchet and clank 2 and I loved despite it being a little frustrating towards the end with checkpoint placement. I really Look forward to how the series progressed over the years as i eventaully play 3 and the furture trilogy as we go along. This game is a big improvement on 1 imo. Just feels more fluid and more colourful.

LEVEL ONE
Kickbeat (PS VITA)

LEVEL TWO
Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 (PS4)

Far Cry Primal (Ps4)

LEVEL THREE
Plants Vs Zombies (Ps3)

Prototype 1 (PS4)

Yu-gi-oh! Legacy of the duelist (Ps4)

LEVEL FOUR
Destruction All stars (Ps5)
Bugsnax (Ps5)

Need For Speed (Ps4)

Ratchet and Clank 1 (Ps3)

LEVEL FIVE

Resistance 2 (Ps3) 
Ratchet and Clank 2 (Ps3)
Homefront The Revolution (Ps4)

Plants vs zombies Battle For Neighborville (Ps4)

TableTop Racing World Tour (Ps4)

That leaves one game I was tempted to swap out this game with either my ps3 or vita store closure swap but will probs play bugsnax to cleanse my palette after ratchet and clank (although i did enjoy it)

• Like 2

Using my Vita swap to swap out Danganronpa (Vita) on my Level 2 with Severed (Vita). I bought Severed and I'm probably going to make it my 100th plat to honor the passing of the Vita in these shitty times lol. I've heard good things about this game and it's use of the touch screen, hyped to play it.

Spoiler

Level 1

Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning :platinum: (100%)

Level 2

Call of Cthulhu :platinum: (100%)

Severed (Vita)  (Vita Swap)

Level 3

MediEvil :platinum: (100%)

GreedFall

Dragon's Crown (Vita) (30%)

Level 4

Spider-Man Miles Morales (PS5) :platinum: (100%)

Far Cry 3: Classic Edition :platinum: (100%)

Watch Dogs: Legion (PS5) (80%)

Zero Escape: The Nonary Games: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors (Vita) (There's 2 games in this collection so I'm counting them separately) :platinum: (100%)

Level 5

Assassin's Creed Valhalla (PS5) (47%)

Borderlands 3 (15%)

The Division 2 (14%)

Dishonored: Death of the Outsider :platinum: (100%)

Zero Escape: The Nonary Games: Virtue's Last Reward (Vita) (100%) (100%)