A Casual BACKLOG EVENT NOW FINISHED

LEVEL ONE (3/3)

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus (ps3)  (100%)

LEVEL TWO (6/6)

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: ULTIMATE NINJA STORM 4 (ps4)  (93%)

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 1 (ps4)  (100%) SWAP

LEVEL THREE (4/9)

For Honor (ps4) (81%)

Ben 10 (ps4) (82%)
Lego Star wars 3 Clone wars (ps3) (100%)

LEVEL FOUR (5/12)
Mafia 3 (Ps4)  (92%)

Ace Attorney (Ps4) (93%)

Doom (Ps4) (32%)

Tekken (Ps4) (100%)

LEVEL FIVE (4/15)

Rainbow Six Siege (ps4) (81%)

Detroit Become Human (ps4) (88%)

Sly 2 (ps3) (65%) SWAP RIP PS3

My Hero One Justice (ps4) (100%)

Crash Bandicoot (ps4) (53%)

COMPLETED GAMES:10

PLATED GAMES:6

TOTAL POINT TALLY (if im not wrong)- 22

Edited by Darkkingyy1
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, arsenal4life1471 said:

@Pray_4_the_End Congrats on the platinum :) I was surprised when you didn't swap out borderlands 3  or the division 2. I need to play ps5 version at some point thanks to the free upgrade.

@arsenal4life1471 Normally I would have with them being pretty long games. Only reason I switched out Danganronpa on Vita is because I had bought that game physical last year before they stopped making them and I still haven't opened it. Well since the recent announcement of the Vita store closing that particular game is worth soo much money right now new. I'm talking like over $100, and some are selling for hundreds of dollars even used. I'm probably just gonna keep it sealed and see how much I can get for it in like a year lol.

13 hours ago, Pray_4_the_End said:

@arsenal4life1471 Normally I would have with them being pretty long games. Only reason I switched out Danganronpa on Vita is because I had bought that game physical last year before they stopped making them and I still haven't opened it. Well since the recent announcement of the Vita store closing that particular game is worth soo much money right now new. I'm talking like over $100, and some are selling for hundreds of dollars even used. I'm probably just gonna keep it sealed and see how much I can get for it in like a year lol.

I both understand the reasoning and am saddened as a collector myself by it.  Not to say I haven't done similar things, I haven't opened my uncharted golden abyss (vita) game as its value sealed just keeps going up in value.  Yet the collector side of me hates the thifty side of me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, arsenal4life1471 said:

Uncharted golden abyss is actually good game (not as good as the main games but still fairly solid game) IF you don't want to open it i would suggest picking it up on the store :)

yep I already have, just haven't gotten to it on my backlog list yet :) 

Update from me again!

I finished Oninaki! Damn what a great game. This game I think met my unfair high expectations somehow, and still exceeded them in some ways. The story is definitely one of the things that interested me the most in this game. It is sure in the top 3 for me storywise, because I do really like the over the top JRPG stories, that get weird with time travel and plot twists like Kingdom Hearts' stupid and convoluted (but imo amazing story). The story here is not as convoluted, but it does get crazy in the second half. I just love the idea of the world, and the concept of it all with reincarnation, and then you as the main character being able to travel between the two realms, it's just really well thought through. 

In the game you travel through different worlds, it's not open world, very much a linear game, but you can go back to every place whenever you want. In every world (almost) you can switch between the Veil and the living world (Where the veil is like where you go before you get reincarnated. The monsters are people who got lost and your job is to guide the people who are lost so they can move on. Reasons that they are stuck can be like if they are holding a grudge etc. When you are playing through a world you can switch between the two versions of the world, where the monsters change and there will be some sort of gimmick in the "dark" version - like you damage more the farther you are from the enemy. Some times you have to defeat a specific buffed up enemy before you can change between the worlds. I have an urge to explore, and every time I went in to the dark world I would go back to the area that I also explored in the light world, and I would almost always be rewarded with a treasure chest and of course more enemies and therefore more exp. 

I like the upgrading system, but after a while you don't really have a need for the shadestones you find everywhere. They put special buffs on your weapons, but there are so many of them. You also find a lot of weapons, but that is great because you use them to make the weapons you already have stronger. I like the simplicity in items, there are only really healing, weapons and the shadestones. No money and other consumables which is nice for a change in a JRPG where there sometimes are so many items that you never use any of them. However because of this the incentive to explore lessened a bit, but I did it anyway because I can't stop exploring, knowing there's probably a chest even though I probably don't need what's in it. Also because (cue small thing I don't like about the game):

The map is the sort of map that fills out where you go, and you have to go to the edge of the map to fill it out completely. And I have too much OCD to just let it be a little bit unfilled in the edges, Please developers, if you make a system where you fill the map where you go, either automatically fill the entire room when you've found everything and killed everything in it or make the radius of your "fog-eraser" much bigger, because it sucks looking at the mini map while just going around the edges of the room to get it filled (if you're one of those people). Also because you have to do it twice because of the two worlds. This is probably my biggest complaint, and maybe it is more on me lol.

The battle system though is amazing. Love the skills, love the Daemons etc. Everything was just spot on. Enemies were great - Good variety, a little underwhelming bosses in the end though. Great start on the other hand. My biggest complaint is that they hand out the Daemons too fast. So you don't really get a change to try them all. And also when you get a new one it is considerably underpowered compared to everything else, so you really have to stick through. Also (this is both good or bad - decide for yourself) It takes quite a while to get a Daemon to max upgrade, so I would never get all to max, maybe 3 or 4 (required for a trophy) But all would take way too long. Considering you would probably hit max level with you main before you've done 4 and there are 11 total. However the game did a great job introducing the Daemons, because most times when you get a new one, the gimmick in the dark world will be an advantage to the new Daemon you found. For example when you get your long range-shooter Daemon, the gimmick is that you damage more the farther away from the target you are. Which is great to balance out the skill gap of the new Daemon. 

One last complaint I have is about the pacing. The game was so good and I enjoyed so much of it. Until after the 1st act (Gameplay wise - story was still exciting, but presented in a boring way) I won't spoil this, because it's pretty awesome. But it's like they turned the difficulty back to the tutorial and the first stages. And you go to a lot of places where you've already been to do 2nd visits. Maybe it was because it was really late at night when I was at this point - but the pace really drops after some really awesome points in the game. However it picks up again later and is great once more. I like that nothing is missable in the post-game because of certain things they've done. And a post-game dungeon opens up, of which I have only done the first floors.

I can really recommend this game, I'm not sure what else to say, but I really liked it, and if you have the chance I would definitely recommend picking it up. At least I found my self not being able to put it down, and it has been some time since I didn't get tired after playing for a few hours. In this game I could just keep going and you could always do a little more. Great loop of small incentives I think

Below you can see my pyramid - Only 1 game left:

Spoiler

1AtAEvn.png

I don't think I am entirely done with this game. It is very dear to me already, and I think I'm going to get the platinum before I move on to Hollow Knight, So I will be off now to the post-game dungeon. And some grinding with other playstyles. 

EDIT: OMG I forgot to tell you how great and amazing the music is in this game - that is all

Edited by MikkelEhlers
  • Like 1

So close @MikkelEhlers nearly there !!

Speaking of Completing Pyramids I have to announce that i have just finished Bugsnax and got the platinum too. This means i have now completed my pyramid and now i can move on to the next!! BUT first let me talk a little about Bugsnax! What and Enjoyable, Relaxing games this was. It really surprised me!. The premise of catching Bugsnax was super fun and capturing them took different methods all fun and fairly simple to do (I did have to use a guide for a few). What makes this game score extra points for me is the fact the platinum was fun to do and not difficult at all!. The plot twist at the end surprised me but i won't say more and the ending cutscene after the credits leaves it very open ended as to whether we get more Bugsnax or not. Thanks For @HummelsSmythe Who originally recommended this game to me Months ago!!. Im glad i left that to last game on the pyramid ends it on a good non frustrating point and platinum too.

LEVEL ONE
Kickbeat (PS VITA)

LEVEL TWO
Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 (PS4)

Far Cry Primal (Ps4)

LEVEL THREE
Plants Vs Zombies (Ps3)

Prototype 1 (PS4)

Yu-gi-oh! Legacy of the duelist (Ps4)

LEVEL FOUR
Destruction All stars (Ps5)
Bugsnax (Ps5)

Need For Speed (Ps4)

Ratchet and Clank 1 (Ps3)

LEVEL FIVE

Resistance 2 (Ps3) 
Ratchet and Clank 2 (Ps3)
Homefront The Revolution (Ps4)

Plants vs zombies Battle For Neighborville (Ps4)

TableTop Racing World Tour (Ps4)

To continue with my little tradition after finishing a pyramid i will say my top 5  which was tough one for me to pick (well the order that is)

1 Bugsnax (Just has to be)

2 Far Cry Primal (Loved this game and i think its one of the best in the series i.e better than 4 not as good as 2,3,5)

3 Homefront The Revolution (a bit rough around the edges but for a far cry clone it was really good and also shits on the original thats for sure lol)

4 Prototype 1 (Having been recommended this series by @freeman4200 i must say after playing the first game its fantastic and I look forward to seeing how good 2 is )

5 Ratchet and Clank 2 (Was a little infuriating with the annoying checkpoint places but a huge step up from the original game)

Honorable mention PLants vs zombies and a real fave of mine>

Will post my next pyramid tomorrow!!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, arsenal4life1471 said:

I have to announce that i have just finished Bugsnax and got the platinum too. This means i have now completed my pyramid and now i can move on to the next!!

Congrats @arsenal4life1471 on another completed pyramid.  Bugsnax sounds great, if I could find a ps5 that was a being scalped on ebay for way too much money I would check it out.  Since the stores near me and online seem to not want to put in protections against people who just want to buy and resell at higher prices,  what does my wife call them again?.... oh yes jerks lol.  I will eventually get to that game, maybe in pyramid 47 or 48 when ps6 s out and ps5 can be found at stores maybe. 

It's that time again....  GAME COMPLETION UPDATE TIME!!!

Drive Girls (Vita) -  What can I say about this game?  Other than a let down.  It started off pretty fun, and tongue in cheek, the graphics and anime girls that turn into cars was fun at first.  Then about halfway into the story, you hit what I call the end of budget wall.  Not sure if they lost funding or just ran out of time for this game, but around halfway it just started becoming repetitive and not just on level design, which I could forgive if the gameplay was good.  The monsters would get "harder"  but this I mean just have the ability to stun lock you for X number of seconds, and you can still use healing items during that but nothing else so they knew it was a issue and gave you an out.  Of did you bring enough healing items.  The camera became a pain in the middle too as now you had to start locking onto enemies to target them since they also loved to just jump behind you.  except the camera jerk wrong and now you were looking at the ground or up in the sky.  The music was ok, and decent but they only had about 5 songs and they would repeat constantly.  Then there was the instructions basically the lack of them, they told you the very very basics, this button hits, this button jumps... etc.  But never told you what stat meant what, or about combos, or anything actually useful.  Then you had to play multiplayer if you wanted to get the platinum which is fine as you can do it adhoc except you the bugs (enemies are actually bugs) are now even more into stun locking and just have more health.  Eventually with enough BSing around and getting lucky you can unlock the a set of stickers (armor) called the Bug set and bam you are now god.  You never lose your "magic", still no idea what they called it here, and which you could then spam you power move and stun lock the enemies. With this set of stickers even the multiplayer missions designed for 4 people, basically 2 ultra end boss bugs at one, became 1 min spam the power attack button, and game over for the bad guys.

Overall it started well, finished poorly, much like my older brother's time at University lol.  Pick it up if you can find it cheap and just want a few laughs early on and don't care about finishing the game to 100%.  I give this game a 4/10.

LEVEL ONE
Kotodama: The 7 Mysteries of Fujisawa (PS4) :platinum: Fun story interesting concept for doing the multiple playthroughs 7/10 rating.

LEVEL TWO
Final Fantasy 15 (PS4) :platinum: visually stunning, but lots of fluff and bland story 6/10 rating.
Trails of Cold Steel 3 (PS4)

LEVEL THREE
inFamous Second Son (PS4) :platinum: 8/10 rating.
Record of Agarest war 2 (PS3) :platinum:  Nostalgic sprite models, and decent story 7/10 rating.
Trails of Cold Steel 4 (PS4)

LEVEL FOUR
Darksiders (PS3)

Detroit Become Human (PS4) :platinum: great sound, wonderful graphics, multiple endings where only one felt complete 5/10 rating.
Time and Eternity (PS3)
Thief (PS4)

LEVEL FIVE
Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree’s Woe and the Blight Below (PS4) :platinum: 6/10 rating.

Lost Dimension (PS3) :platinum: 7/10 rating.

Murdered Soul Suspect (PS4) :platinum: Fun and interesting story, little too much on collectables 8/10 rating.
Drive Girls (Vita) :platinum: Started out good, finished repetitively. Felt like it had more potential 4/10 rating.

Song of Memories (PS4)

As for the next game I am still thinking of cleaning up Thief, but I kinda want a game with a great story so I might bite the bullet and start the Cold Steel 3.  I say this cause once I start it I am sure I will want to jump to #4 next and that is the end of that series.  Which when you finish a series always makes me sad especially if it is a good one, and so far they have been.

Good luck to all my pyramid peers out there, and may the POWER OF THE PRYAMID guide you to success.

• Like 3

Hey guys, weekly update from me, i went back to some games on my pyramid and got the platinum for them, i'm just missing Batman Arkham Knight which i'll probably get next week, i'm currently playing Resident Evil 6 for the event and i'm still making some progress through the campaign so the plat for that will take a while.

S5ade59.png
All 42 Trophies
5th April 2021  Platinum in 2 years, 2 months

Sd4b54c.png
58 of 64 Trophies
6th April 2021  Platinum in 11 months, 3 weeks

S7ebc7f.png
All 26 Trophies
6th April 2021  Platinum in 2 years, 2 weeks

S5e68af.png
All 50 Trophies
8th April 2021  Platinum in 11 months, 4 weeks

I'll take a few days to play some games that are not on my pyramid, i just started Avengers and i have XCOM 2 and Ace Combat 7 to finish, i'll make another update here as soon as i'm ready to go for my next game, stay safe everyone.

LEVEL ONE

Grim Fandango 

LEVEL TWO

Destroy All Humans 2

Knack 2

LEVEL THREE

Crash Bandicoot Warped

Metro Last Light 

Gravity Rush Remaster

LEVEL FOUR

Lords of the Fallen

Unravel

Dragon age Inquisition 
Batman Arkham Knight 

LEVEL FIVE

Resident Evil 6
Prey 

Mass effect Andromeda

Deus Ex Mankind Divided

Devil May Cry 4

• Like 1

3 hours ago, arsenal4life1471 said:

@Neptuos Congrats on going back and cleaning up some of your games that has pushed you into the top 10! Have you used any swaps yet i can't remember? if you haven't you can swap avengers in! you'll be killing two birds with one stone as the saying goes! its up to you!

Yeah, i did, i've used my swap to change Hollow Knight for Deus EX, but no worries, i'm slowly making progress in Resident Evil 6

OK Here comes my next pyramid. This has a lot of shorter games but without platinums so that means yes i will get through a lot of these games fairly quickly but only getting a point at a time instead of 3 lol

LEVEL ONE
Kickbeat (PS3) (Need to finish this game its up to the same point as i had got up to on the Vita should get this done in a few hours its better to put a shorter easier game on level one as it the only level that you can't play more than one game lol wouldn't you agree @Sword haha )

LEVEL TWO

Heavy Weapon (PS3) (Came on the Disc with Plants vs Zombies. Never played this so it will be interesting to see what its like maybe using my swap later down the line on this lol)
Infamous 2 (PS3) (Been wanting to play this game for years now finally bought it on ebay really looking forward to this ☺️ )

LEVEL THREE

Peggle (PS3) (Really Enjoyed playing Peggle 2 when finishing up some games i wanted to play on Ea access/play just before my sub finished so this should be just as good hopefully)
Batman Arkham Asylum (PS4) (Finally going to start the Arkham series all i hear is good things about this game/series. plus i love games that had combat based on these games so should be great fun for me)
Judgement (PS4) (Recent purchase. A spin off of the Yakuza series i have only played kiwami so have had experienced yakuza games before. Im intrigued with this game as it reminds me a little of sleeping dogs a little i don't know why. A bonus is that it has english speech so i don't have to read all those subtitles lol)

LEVEL FOUR

Mafia 2 Definitive Edition(PS4) (Loved the Remake of 1 a couple of pyramids ago. Also loved 3. I remember my friends at school always raving about this game. I know this version can be erratic but looking forward to this either way).
GoldenEye 007 Reloaded (PS3) (Never played a James Bond game but bought a bundle on ebay.)
Brothers In Arms Hells Highway (PS3) (Really fancy playing WW2 game and this fits the bill. A slightly different take than the call of duty style one man super human you are on them games this is a little more tactical from what i gather should be fun sadly no trophies :( )
The Walking Dead Michonne  (PS3) (The only telltale walking dead thing that i haven't played)

LEVEL FIVE

Spec Ops the Line (PS3) (All ways hear that this is a hidden gem and really underrated well lets see if there right lol
Homefront The Revolution Dlc (PS4) (The Base game really suprised me and the dlc went on sale so snapped it up straight away. Many people say its better than the main game and significantly improves on it too.)
Infamous Festival of blood (PS3) (Soon to be lost to the world thanks to the ps3 store shutting more infamous gonna be good.
Mirrors Edge (PS3) (Played Catalyst last month and really enjoyed it and was suprised that i did. so bought the original hopefully its just as enjoyable for me)
GTA V (PS3) (This is going to be a grind and probably the most likely to be swapped out. I really can never play to long on this but its taking up a lot of room on my ps3 i really want to get it done so it can piss off lol. Not a big fan of the Gta series but borrowed this from a friend years ago to try it out and still not returned it lol)

So there is my list what do you guys think and what games do you recommend i prioritze!

Just now, Neptuos said:

Yeah, i did, i've used my swap to change Hollow Knight for Deus EX, but no worries, i'm slowly making progress in Resident Evil 6

Shame its not a ps5/ps3 or vita game :( then you could have extra swap. have fun on resident evil 6 anyway :)

• Like 1

First game done (I plan to go through a few games this weekend all about 3-5 hours or so but will slow down after that) Kickbeat is done.

LEVEL ONE
Kickbeat (PS3)

LEVEL TWO

Heavy Weapon (PS3)
Infamous 2 (PS3)

LEVEL THREE

Peggle (PS3)
Batman Arkham Asylum (PS4)
Judgement (PS4)

LEVEL FOUR

Mafia 2 Definitive Edition(PS4)
GoldenEye 007 Reloaded (PS3)
Brothers In Arms Hells Highway (PS3)
The Walking Dead Michonne  (PS3)

LEVEL FIVE

Spec Ops the Line (PS3)
Homefront The Revolution Dlc (PS4)
Infamous Festival of blood (PS3)
Mirrors Edge (PS3)
GTA V (PS3)

• Like 1

Level 1

Spiderman Spider-Man: Miles Morales ps4  plat

Level 2

Life is strange 1 ps3 plat 

Sly cooper 1  vita plat 

Level 3

Sly cooper 2 vita plat

Calbel's African adventures ps3 plat 

Ghostbusters ps4 remaster plat

Level 4 

concrete genie ps4 plat

Ice age 3 dawn of the dinosaurs ps3 plat, a game i started with 1 percent over 12 years ago

Back to the future ps4 plat

Crysis 1 ps3 plat

Level 5

Tekken 7 ps4 pat

MIDDLE-EARTH: SHADOW OF MORDOR - GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION ps4 plat only

Lego city undercover ps4 been on my playlist a while

Assassin creed 2 ps4 plat

Horizon zero dawn ps4 plat only

Update 8 back to the future is done for now , back to the future is being uploaded to server

Edited by lucky0ne16
  • Like 1

Heavy weapon was meh but peggle super fun to play! if you like puzzle games (ish) then this or 2 are great games peggle is super fun!

LEVEL ONE
Kickbeat (PS3)

LEVEL TWO

Heavy Weapon (PS3)
Infamous 2 (PS3)

LEVEL THREE

Peggle (PS3)
Batman Arkham Asylum (PS4)
Judgement (PS4)

LEVEL FOUR

Mafia 2 Definitive Edition(PS4)
GoldenEye 007 Reloaded (PS3)
Brothers In Arms Hells Highway (PS3)
The Walking Dead Michonne  (PS3)

LEVEL FIVE

Spec Ops the Line (PS3)
Homefront The Revolution Dlc (PS4)
Infamous Festival of blood (PS3)
Mirrors Edge (PS3)
GTA V (PS3)

Tomorrow i will start judgement on ps4 super looking forward to playing it.

my update i am working on lego city undercover and prob work on sly 2. waiting for Crysis to update to the trophy list before crossing it off, which means i have platted all the crysis games. i think the next set of list i might replay crysis remastered on ps4 to see the changes they did

Edited by lucky0ne16
  • Like 1

Hey all, I'll try to keep this update short

I got the platinum in Oninaki after some nice grinding. 

I must say I did not mind the grind for the platinum in this. Quite easy platinum, and not bad if you like the combat. The first part of the grind was great because you could do it while doing the post game dungeon, and for me it lined up perfectly I needed 5 floors when I was done with that grinding. It got a little boring because of the layout of the post game dungeon literally just being 100 floors randomly generated from previous stages, and you have to defeat a specific number of enemies to move on.

But the you had to farm for every awakening which is so stupid. Because they unlock by rng. And when they unlock you can be so unlucky as to unlock the same again, even though you already unlocked it, how stupid is that. I was well past upgrading all I needed and I hit max level way before I got these. I wish they would just cut that trophy and make you complete all the side quests instead, or collect all the shadestones etc. The rng is a bit less stupid there. 

Sad to end on a bitter note. Because it was really a good game, and I loved it a lot. I don't think I loved it enough to play it again some day (because it is a bit long for that). but enough to recommend it to you all. If you want the platinum be sure to equip an awaken chance shade stone ASAP. Because I didn't and I felt that in post game. If you just want to play it, you're in for an amazing game

Below is my pyramid:

Spoiler

n8TbBUq.png

Now I will be moving on to Hollow Knight. I played it a bit before, but I think I will be starting from scratch to get that fresh experience. Can't wait for this game, I hope it can live up to my expectations, and I hope it's not too hard so I will just be frustrated. 

It's the last game, so maybe when I am too frustrated I can find some games for my next pyramid. I will definitely try to pick a lot of shorter games for that so I can feel it moving forward again, and then save some of the longer games I want to play for the next pyramid (Maybe I'm thinking too much forward though)

It'll be a bit before actually starting the game, so it will probably be some time before my next update :)

• Like 1