A Casual BACKLOG EVENT NOW FINISHED

Infamous festival of blood done although i found the controls a little wonky it was more infamous goodness

LEVEL ONE
Kickbeat (PS3)

LEVEL TWO

Heavy Weapon (PS3)
Infamous 2 (PS3)

LEVEL THREE

Peggle (PS3)
Batman Arkham Asylum (PS4)
Judgement (PS4)

LEVEL FOUR

Mafia 2 Definitive Edition(PS4)
GoldenEye 007 Reloaded (PS3)
Brothers In Arms Hells Highway (PS3)
The Walking Dead Michonne  (PS3)

LEVEL FIVE

Spec Ops the Line (PS3)
Homefront The Revolution Dlc (PS4)
Infamous Festival of blood (PS3)
Mirrors Edge (PS3)
GTA V (PS3)

I may use my swap of which i haven't used yet for this pyramid and my birthday is on wednesday so no doubt more games are heading my way haha.

• Like 1

Well another game ticked off this time i played through spec ops the line and what a story and game this is. I have watched a lot of youtube videos on this game in the past and finally played it and my goodness it was great. The gameplay was fine but the story and ending was fantastic imo recommended to all that like third person shooters and people that love a linear game with story choices.

LEVEL ONE
Kickbeat (PS3)

LEVEL TWO

Heavy Weapon (PS3)
Infamous 2 (PS3)

LEVEL THREE

Peggle (PS3)
Judgement (PS4)

LEVEL FOUR

Mafia 2 Definitive Edition(PS4)

LEVEL FIVE

Spec Ops the Line (PS3)
Mirrors Edge (PS3)
GTA V (PS3)

4 to go till a new pyramid and one of these games i will swap out but i will slow my pace again as i will probably being playing the new call of duty for a month or two till december time no doubt.

p.s its a shame the team that made this game is no more as they made a really solid game. This game doesn't need a sequel but it would be great for remaster so more people can play it who may not have a ps3/360

• Like 1

level 1

Spiderman miles morales ps5 plat

level 2

wreck fest  ps4 plat 

Crysis 1 ps4 plat

level 3

Cabela's North American Adventures ps3 plat

Up ps3 plat

Saints row the 3rd NorthAmerican version ps4 plat

level 4

wolfenstein the new order german version ps4 plat 

lego super villains eu ps4 plat

wolf among us ps4 plat

Golf with your friends plat

Level 5

Wreckfest ps5 plat

Lego Indiana Jones 2 eu plat ps3 might change later to see if this one has trophies on it

cabela's hunting expeditions plat ps3

Walking dead ps4 plat

bugsnax ps5 plat

to u

finally, get to update,i forgot to cross out walking dead, might have used my swap, I dont believe i used it yet. terminator plat is broken still, i decided to use my swap to change the terminator plat since it has been broken still for Cabela's hunting expeditions since its been on my backlog to play for sometime

Edited by lucky0ne16
  • Like 1

@iXanon its not dead its just casual haha :)

So swap is being used i have finally got sonic and sega allstars racing after playing the demo at a Toys r us when it first came out and loving it only 11 years later. This will be a fun little game to play before Cod comes out and takes my focus haha.

Swapping out Mafia 2 definitive editon

LEVEL ONE
Kickbeat (PS3)

LEVEL TWO

Heavy Weapon (PS3)
Infamous 2 (PS3)

LEVEL THREE

Peggle (PS3)
Judgement (PS4)

LEVEL FOUR

Mafia 2 Definitive Edition(PS4) > Sonic and Sega Allstars Racing (Ps3)

LEVEL FIVE

Spec Ops the Line (PS3)
Mirrors Edge (PS3)
GTA V (PS3)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like this has become a solo thread lol i knew that would happen if i went missing then took away the leaderboard to make it more casual as @Arethien complained about any way... Another game done this time I played batman arkham asylum. It was a great game imo i don't know why i have put this game/series of for so long. this game was great with a great story. I look forward to seeing what happens in the next game Arkham city. I have all the games ready including origins on ps3 so im all set but the next game can wait till next year.

LEVEL ONE
Kickbeat (PS3)

LEVEL TWO

Heavy Weapon (PS3)
Infamous 2 (PS3)

LEVEL THREE

Peggle (PS3)
Judgement (PS4)

LEVEL FOUR

Sonic and Sega Allstars Racing (Ps3)

LEVEL FIVE

Spec Ops the Line (PS3)
Mirrors Edge (PS3)
GTA V (PS3)

That leaves 3 games between now and christmas to do, so i can start a new pyramid. Having also bought a month of ps now ( black friday deal) that will take some of my time as i plan to play at least 3-4 games on my psnow games list as well. I may keep it running after the month is finished as i have quite a list id like to try.

Next on this list i hope to finish sonic and move on to goldeneye007 leaving infamous 2 last but who knows if i ll stick to that haha.

level 1

level 2

wreck fest  ps4 plat 

Crysis 1 ps4 plat

level 3

Up ps3 plat

level 4

wolf among us ps4 plat

Level 5

Wreckfest ps5 plat

Lego Indiana Jones 2 eu plat ps3 might change later to see if this one has trophies on it

Walking dead ps4 plat

bugsnax ps5 plat

to u

finally got lego supervillains done 

Edited November 3 by lucky0ne16

@Arethien i left and didn't tell anyone im sorry about that but i don't have to ask permission for to have a break from gaming and in turn this forum and it was all but dying  when i left for a bit anyway. I got rid of the leaderboard so it didn't matter if i had a break or whatever and it was to far behind to warrant catching up so it was better to kill of the leaderboard. Its nice to see It live on in a way with your own forum. I'll leave this one up so i can finish my pyramid then that will be it most likely  im not to worried people missed me im just a name on the screen after all.

LEVEL ONE
Kickbeat (PS3)

LEVEL TWO

Heavy Weapon (PS3)
Infamous 2 (PS3)

LEVEL THREE

Peggle (PS3)
Judgement (PS4)

LEVEL FOUR

LEVEL FIVE

Spec Ops the Line (PS3)
Mirrors Edge (PS3)
GTA V (PS3)

Sonic and sega allstars racing is done leaving two more games and then its curtains for this forum most likely

1 hour ago, arsenal4life1471 said:

i left and didn't tell anyone im sorry about that but i don't have to ask permission for to have a break from gaming

You're absolutely right. You owe us nothing. After all we are just "strangers" on a forum. 

But if you just leave without a word or explanation, and leave people hanging, you have to expect people to move on :) 

No hate. I just think it would've been pretty nice to just leave a post saying "i need a break. See you guys". No more than that, just so people knew you were ok, and why you were gone. 

@TomataEighty9 well shit happens i guess. I'm not holding it against anyone they have a right to move on but the thread was dying as it was literally 2-3 people actually trying but im sorry that i have other hobbies and took a break without permission. I don't need to post anything and if i ignored any messages its because i wasn't coming on this site for a few months. None of you are friends in my eyes just fellow gamers and there is a difference.

Im sorry if i sound bitter but gee you guys are a little butt hurt about the whole thing lol. As stated above Im finishing the pyramid then that will be it you rarely hear from me after that i might post on other forums from time to time. Have i got everyones permission this time??

31 minutes ago, arsenal4life1471 said:

@TomataEighty9 well shit happens i guess. I'm not holding it against anyone they have a right to move on but the thread was dying as it was literally 2-3 people actually trying but im sorry that i have other hobbies and took a break without permission. I don't need to post anything and if i ignored any messages its because i wasn't coming on this site for a few months. None of you are friends in my eyes just fellow gamers and there is a difference.

Im sorry if i sound bitter but gee you guys are a little butt hurt about the whole thing lol. As stated above Im finishing the pyramid then that will be it you rarely hear from me after that i might post on other forums from time to time. Have i got everyones permission this time??

I think you're misunderstanding. I couldn't care less. If you wanna vanish, do it. But don't come back and expect people to applaud you, for being very active, and then just vanishing, just to come back and call us butthurt. You sound very rude right now. 

Check your attitude please. 

And you're right. We are not friends. But normal manners would emply most people to say "hey, im not going to be here for some time, see you". Especially when they have been very active in a community. But i guess we just have very different views on good behaviour and people skills. And that's ok. 

6 minutes ago, arsenal4life1471 said:

I wasn't expecting it to still be active  and people go quiet all the time and not say so why all of a sudden its wrong that i did lol

You seem to insist that we are attacking you and think you're doing something bad? Why do you think that?

People were in fact concerned for you and your wellbeing. That's a whole other thing. Someone actually cared about you. Buhu. Learn to deal with it :o Now that we know you are allergic to care and concern, we'll stop caring :D 

Goldeneye done it was pretty fun game but feels just like cod lite but it was fun nonetheless

LEVEL ONE
Kickbeat (PS3)

LEVEL TWO

Heavy Weapon (PS3)
Infamous 2 (PS3)

LEVEL THREE

Peggle (PS3)
Judgement (PS4)

LEVEL FOUR

LEVEL FIVE

Spec Ops the Line (PS3)
Mirrors Edge (PS3)
GTA V (PS3)

Done to one game left then done

level 1

level 2

wreck fest  ps4 plat 

Crysis 1 ps4 plat

level 3

Up ps3 plat

level 4

wolf among us ps4 plat

Level 5

Wreckfest ps5 plat

Walking dead ps4 plat

bugsnax ps5 plat

to u

finally got cabela's hunting expeditions plat ps3

Infamous 2 is done and a much improved game compared to the first.While im not knocking the first game its great but this one tops just as it was just a bit more fluid and added the amp of which meant you had a melee option missing from the first game. Its great game and a must play for anyone who owns a ps3. I hope second son is as good of which is the next game in the series i need playing.

LEVEL ONE
Kickbeat (PS3)

LEVEL TWO

Heavy Weapon (PS3)
Infamous 2 (PS3)

LEVEL THREE

Peggle (PS3)
Judgement (PS4)

LEVEL FOUR

LEVEL FIVE

Spec Ops the Line (PS3)
Mirrors Edge (PS3)
GTA V (PS3)

Thats another pyramid done and with that brings down the curtain on this dead forum haha. Im going to continue on with setting pyramids but im going to continue that offline so i don't get people thinking something happen when i didn't ask permission to not post haha and when i choose not to play  it don't matter.