A Casual BACKLOG EVENT NOW FINISHED

22 hours ago, Dethfuse said:

This event is the perfect way to end this generation for me. Great idea! I have a huge backlog of half finished games that I was planning on finishing up these last couple months of the generation. 

Level One

Days Gone

Level Two

Doom Eternal

Final Fantasy 7 Remake

Level Three

Red Dead Redemption 2

Spyro 2

Spyro 3

Level Four

Outer Worlds

Ghost Recon Breakpoint

Metro Exodus

Mortal Kombat 11

Level Five

Deus Ex Mankind Divided 

Injustice 2

Dishonored 2

Sniper Elite 4

Final Fantasy 15

I have a lot more game I'd love to get to in the coming months but these are the ones I'm most looking forward to finishing. Maybe I'll do a second pyramid if I manage to finish this one off.

Outer Worlds, nice! Sad how underappreciated the game ended up being, I really liked it

I started playing Life is Strange on PC and got about an hour or two into it, but my interest just kind of died off.  It seems like most of you are saying that it gets better after chapter 1?

Edited by FFATMA

1 hour ago, FFATMA said:

I started playing Life is Strange on PC and got about an hour or two into it, but my interest just kind of died off.  It seems like most of you are saying that it gets better after chapter 1?

While the first game did get better as you played through, I wasn’t the biggest fan. I did really like Before The Storm though. I picked it up cheap in a sale for the easy plat and found myself enjoying it far more. 

2 hours ago, Barbeqmeister said:

Outer Worlds, nice! Sad how underappreciated the game ended up being, I really liked it

Tbh I’m one of the people that think it’s a bit overhyped ? I did enjoy it but it took me so long to get into it, and by the time I did the story ended which was a bit of a shame. 

7 hours ago, hittheroadbucky said:

Tbh I’m one of the people that think it’s a bit overhyped 1f602.png I did enjoy it but it took me so long to get into it, and by the time I did the story ended which was a bit of a shame. 

Parvati is one of the best companions in any game imo

LEVEL ONE

COD Black Ops 3 (PS4)

LEVEL TWO

Grand Theft Auto 4 (PS3)

DOOM VFR (PSVR)

LEVEL THREE

Lego Lord of the Rings (Vita)

Spyro (PS4)

Resident Evil 7 (PS4)

LEVEL FOUR
Fallout New Vegas (PS3)

Episodes from Liberty City (PS3)

Sly Cooper Thieves in Time (Vita)

Killzone 2 (PS3)

LEVEL FIVE

Uncharted Golden Abyss (Vita)

The Last of Us (PS4)

Assassin's Creed Revelations (PS4)

COD World at War (PS3)

The Last of Us Part 2 (PS4)

Finished with GTA Episodes from Liberty City, I liked them though they weren't as good as the main game. Still pretty damn good for expansion packs.

The Ballad of Gay Tony was by far the better of the two, most people seem to think otherwise but I didn't really feel the biker gangs so much.

Next I'm going to start with Last of Us, that'll take a while because I'll try to get both the base game and DLC done on grounded this time. The other game I'll do on the side will be Fallout New Vegas, another long game but one I've played on PC so much back in the day I'll easily finish it before.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, arsenal4life1471 said:

nice one good luck with the grounded attempt on last of us :)

Other people have said this and I agree, Grounded feels like the mode the game should be played on!  It's definitely tough, but keep trying and you'll get through it!  When I first started playing The Last of Us, I played my first run on Easy, then went straight to Grounded and loved it even more!  

• Like 1

I finally get to cross a game off my list!  I didn't get any trophies for it, as I said before, I think my wife played the story about 10 years ago.  But I finished year 4 last night again and started on Ni no Kuni.  I've also moved The Last of Us 2 into tier 4, as I don't think I'm going to get to tier 5 before it comes out and I am definitely dropping everything to play it when it comes out!  I think I can get tier 2 done before it releases and I've been playing Minecraft Dungeons a bit since it came out, so I wouldn't have too long to go to beat that!  Feels good to finally move up a tier!

Level 1

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4

Level 2

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

Level 3

Minecraft Dungeons

Detroit Become Human

One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows

Level 4

FFVIII

Kingdom Hearts 3

Dragon Quest Heroes 2

The Last of Us 2

Level 5

RDR2

Dragon Quest XI

Star Ocean: The Last Hope Remastered

Final Fantasy XV

Persona 5

Edited by FFATMA
  • Like 1

LEVEL ONE

COD Black Ops 3 (PS4)

LEVEL TWO

Grand Theft Auto 4 (PS3)

DOOM VFR (PSVR)

LEVEL THREE

Lego Lord of the Rings (Vita)

Spyro (PS4)

Resident Evil 7 (PS4)

LEVEL FOUR
Fallout New Vegas (PS3)

Episodes from Liberty City (PS3)

Sly Cooper Thieves in Time (Vita)

COD Black Ops Declassified (Vita)

LEVEL FIVE

Uncharted Golden Abyss (Vita)

The Last of Us (PS4)

Assassin's Creed Revelations (PS4)

COD World at War (PS3)

The Last of Us Part 2 (PS4)

Finished Fallout New Vegas, for the Legion side. I'll eventually return to it to platinum it but now I'll have to take a break. It's a great game but the constant crashes are driving me absolutely crazy, so I'll move onto something else while working at the Last of Us 

Edited by Barbeqmeister
  • Like 2

well done for putting up with the crashes on fallout new vegas if your if you want a short game cod world at war has a great campaign but its super hard on veteran though. also uncharted golden abyss although not as good as the the main games is great title for the vita i really enjoyed it .

Hi everyone,

This looks like a fun way to knock a few more games of the old backlog especially the ones like the phantom pain and death stranding that I've been putting off starting because they're so daunting long.

I'm just playing through Spider-Man now after it's been sitting around for over a year.

Level 1
1.1 - Spider-Man

Level 2
2.1 - Journey
2.2 - Farming Simulator 19

Level 3
3.1 - Lego Ninjago: Movie VideoGame
3.2 - Lego Marvel Avenger
3.3 - Danganronpa 2

Level 4
4.1 - COD: Modern Warfare Remastered
4.2 - Infamous: Second Son
4.3 - South Part: The Stick of Truth
4.4 - Sniper Elite 4

Level 5
5.1 - DeathStranding
5.2 - Tomb Raider: Shadow of the Tomb Rader
5.3 - Heavy Rain
5.4 - Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain
5.5 - Cyberpunk 2077

• Like 2

Nice list!  I haven't played a single game on it but there are definitely some that I want to play!  Spiderman is in PSNow until July 20th, so if I want to play that one, guess I better get started some time soon!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, FFATMA said:

Nice list!  I haven't played a single game on it but there are definitely some that I want to play!  Spiderman is in PSNow until July 20th, so if I want to play that one, guess I better get started some time soon!

Spider-Man is definitely worth a playthrough hittheroadbucky is wright though the crimes do become tedious, but for the rest of the game play is great they've basically just improved apon how the Arkham games play.

14 minutes ago, hittheroadbucky said:

Spider man is okay. I found the crimes a bit grindy but the story is really good. 

South Park games are so good! The stick of Truth is my favourite of the two 

Yeah I really like them too I didn't get to finish my first playthough of stick of truth because my ps3 died with yellow light error. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, MICSAM89 said:

Yeah I really like them too I didn't get to finish my first playthough of stick of truth because my ps3 died with yellow light error. 

I need to do another playthrough of stick of truth for my plat since I missed some friends and armour on my first. I’m not even a huge fan of the tv shows but the games are so much fun 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hittheroadbucky said:

I need to do another playthrough of stick of truth for my plat since I missed some friends and armour on my first. I’m not even a huge fan of the tv shows but the games are so much fun 

Yeah I made a few mistakes like that as well and may have killed someone instead of saving them

hi MICSAM89 its great for you to join in you got some of my favourite games on your list such as spider man, sniper elite 4, south park, cod 4 remastered and heavy rain all great games and i encourage you to play them as soon as you can lol. have fun completing the list and i look forward to seeing your updates. If you havent already, please be sure to follow this page so you can keep up to date with all the updates from other people etc.

Edited by arsenal4life1471
  • Like 1

Sounds like a funny challenge ??

Saw i finish that weekend with a friend and play under the week Death Stranding ?

Level 1

Saw 

Level 2

Death Stranding
Antiquia Lost

Level 3

Final Fantasy 13 2
Snoopy Grand Adventure
Final Fantasy 9

Level 4

Burnout Paradise Remastered 
Far Cry 4