A Casual BACKLOG EVENT NOW FINISHED

nice one hittheroadbucky. id would be interested to see hear what days gone is like as i have thought about buying it a few times but not sure whether to make the jump and buy it.

1 hour ago, lucky0ne16 said:

Hell I give it a try. Level 1 for me is borderlands the pre sequel plus dlc. Many more to come 

hi lucky0one6  welcome  may you complete the list as soon as possible also make sure to follow the page.

SO i got a big game of my list thats been sitting there frustrating me for a while due to being woefully under leveled for the stage i was at but i have finally finished the borderlands 2 after starting the game way back in march 2015. Shout out to all the randomers still playing borderlands online but most of all thanks to Mr_Mono_1999 for carrying me over the line. it feels a big weight of my pyramid now. it makes up for the fact today i lost my progress on a way out. phew. Im going to focus on sleeping dogs on ps3 for the time being i think and a way out on ps4.

so my updated list reads like this

LEVEL ONE

Marvel Spider-man (PS4)

LEVEL TWO

A way out (ps4)

Star wars Force Unleashed (Ps3)

LEVEL THREE

Jak and daxter Hd Trilogy The Precursor legacy  (ps3) 

The Saboteur (ps3) 

Lego Star wars 3 Clone wars (ps3)

LEVEL FOUR
Infamous (ps3)

Hitman Blood Money (Ps3)

Unravel (ps4)

Battlefield 4 (ps4)

LEVEL FIVE

Yakuza Kiwami (ps4)

Sleeping Dogs (ps3)

Borderlands 2 (ps3) 

gravity rush (ps vita)

Unravel 2 (ps4)

r_Mono_1999

• Like 2

im playing through with my brother (a bit fustrating lol). we lost a hours work but thats not to bad. i loved borderlands 3 and got borderlands 2 twice on ps3 and ps4 through ps plus so i just wanted to rush the ps3 version and actually "play properly" the ps4 version. i was like level 20 going so i needed a high level player to carry me.

4 hours ago, gazdavis11 said:

Is this event still open to join?

I'm pretty sure it is not closed, so you should definitely join!

A little update from my list - I've been a bit busy because of my exams this month and early next month, so I haven't done that much yet - That being said, I did finish Trine 2 some time ago - and decided to actually go for the platinum because I really enjoyed the game. I got the platinum about 10 minutes ago - and I can say that most of the trophies are pretty easy, but collection everything is a big task because of the many experience orbs. Also you have to beat the game on hard with hardcore mode enabled - which for the most part is not that difficult but is definitely frustration if you're stuck dying the same place and then have to replay the entire stage - I took some breaks - and then I did most of them the first try after my break. All in all - glad I did the platinum - I can cross that off the list:

LEVEL 1: 

Trine 2: Complete Story (PS4) (Completed + Platinum) 

LEVEL 2:

Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition (PS4)

Celeste (PS4) - Starting soon

LEVEL 3:

Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition (PS4)

Oninaki (PS4)

Sonic Mania (PS4)

LEVEL 4:

Salt And Sanctuary (PS4)

Bastion (PS4)

Titan Souls (PS4)

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (PS4)

LEVEL 5:

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (PS4)

Dragon Ball Xenoverse (PS4)

Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls (PS4)

Mad Max (PS4)

Hollow Knight (PS4)

Now that I finished a game on level 1 I can finally move to level 2 - I'm going to playing Celeste which I have been looking forward too for a long time - I will definitely try to beat the whole game without using any of the assist-features (I've heard it's quite tough though) - might be using some of the assist features for the harder collectables, but for the most part I want to see just how much I can do without it. It's gonna be some time before I complete it because my exams are getting closer, but on the other side of it all this will start to take off I hope - I wish you all good luck on your lists.

• Like 1

Well, here's my updated list!

Level 1

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4

Level 2

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

Level 3

Minecraft Dungeons

Detroit Become Human

One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows

Level 4

FFVIII

Kingdom Hearts 3

Dragon Quest Heroes 2

Final Fantasy XV

Level 5

RDR2

Dragon Quest XI

Star Ocean: The Last Hope Remastered

The Last of Us 2

Persona 5

Yeah, still working on the first game!  I'm trying to just do the story but there's so much to do in each area and I can't make myself move on until I've found every last thing!  I've also taken some time out to knock out some easy platinums, but I don't know how many of those I can do.  Feels kind of cheesy to me that 2 of the 3 platinums I've got on my account took less than 1.5 hours.  I don't have any issues with anyone who wants to pad their stats with some easy plats, but I think I want to make sure I've got some more substantial ones on my account before I start picking up more easy ones!  I have to admit, I haven't completely been following the rules with this event, as I started playing One Punch Man a bit, which is on my tier 3 list, but I won't be finishing it before my tier 2 games for sure.  Really enjoying this event so far!

I just noticed, there's a trophy gap for the LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 of 9 years, 20 months and 2 weeks between my last 2 trophies!  

Edited by FFATMA

35 minutes ago, arsenal4life1471 said:

ill allow you playing one punch man as long as you finish the at least one game on the levels above first.

im glad your enjoying the event i am to i normally do stuff like this on my own i thought maybe others would like to join in that share my view

This challenge is perfect for me.  Up until this year, I've been very bad at finishing games.  I just jumped around from game to game and hadn't completed the story of a game for a long time.  Then in February, someone told me to try The Last of Us and I loved that game so much I completed it about 20 times over the next month!  Since then, for some reason, I've changed my gaming habits and I've started playing games from start to finish.  I still play other games during these playthroughs, but it doesn't distract me from completing the main game I'm playing anymore.  Since February, I've completed The Last of Us, Horizon: Zero Dawn, The Wolf Among Us, FFVIIR, Mekabolt and Knightin+ (but those two are the cheese plats, fun games though!) and I'm 1 singles and 6 doubles matches away from finishing Hot Shots Tennis!  This event is going to help me continue to finish games, it's great motivation!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FFATMA said:

I've also taken some time out to knock out some easy platinums, but I don't know how many of those I can do.  Feels kind of cheesy to me that 2 of the 3 platinums I've got on my account took less than 1.5 hours.  I don't have any issues with anyone who wants to pad their stats with some easy plats, but I think I want to make sure I've got some more substantial ones on my account before I start picking up more easy ones!

If you want to plat more easy games then go for it. There’s a lot of elitism with trophy hunters with some thinking they’re better than people just because they have a bunch of UR plats. Just play whatever and however you want, as long as your happy with what you’re playing that’s the main thing ? 

• Like 2

Level One

• Life Is Strange

Level Two

• Life Is Strange Before The Storm
  • Naruto  Ultimate Ninja Strorm (PS4)

Level Three

• Naruto Ulimate Ninja Storm 2 (PS4)
  • The Last Of Us Part 2
  • Uncharted: Drakes Fortune (PS4)

Level Four

• Uncharted 2: Among Theifs (PS4)
  • Resident Evil 0 (PS4)
  • Resident Evil (PS4)
  • God Eater Resurrenction

Level Five

• Grand Theft Auto 3 (PS4)
  • Grand Theft Auto Vice City (PS4)
  • Doom
  • Metro Redux (PS4)
  • Mextro Last Light (PS4)

Finally Finished my first game on my list. I feel so conflicted finishing life is strange. I mean i didn't enjoy it, but i did. The gameplay is definitely not for me, it feels way to slow. But the story and characters kept me invested which helped me finish the game. Overall it was a interesting journey. Kinda wished i finished the game a bit faster. Took me 7 days, in which it supose to take 10 hours to complete lol.

Well now it's time for life is strange before the storm!

3 hours ago, hittheroadbucky said:

If you want to plat more easy games then go for it. There’s a lot of elitism with trophy hunters with some thinking they’re better than people just because they have a bunch of UR plats. Just play whatever and however you want, as long as your happy with what you’re playing that’s the main thing ? 

I agree, just play what ever game you feel like it. Don't pay attention to others, just care about your enjoyment. If you have 100 platinums that are games that are 5 hours or less. Go for it. If thats what you like, there's no reason to judge

3 hours ago, FFATMA said:

This challenge is perfect for me.  Up until this year, I've been very bad at finishing games.  I just jumped around from game to game and hadn't completed the story of a game for a long time.  Then in February, someone told me to try The Last of Us and I loved that game so much I completed it about 20 times over the next month!  Since then, for some reason, I've changed my gaming habits and I've started playing games from start to finish.  I still play other games during these playthroughs, but it doesn't distract me from completing the main game I'm playing anymore.  Since February, I've completed The Last of Us, Horizon: Zero Dawn, The Wolf Among Us, FFVIIR, Mekabolt and Knightin+ (but those two are the cheese plats, fun games though!) and I'm 1 singles and 6 doubles matches away from finishing Hot Shots Tennis!  This event is going to help me continue to finish games, it's great motivation!

i agree, this thread is a good way for you to stay organized and not make you jump from one game to another. I'm glad you enjoyed the last of us, but it's crazy you completed it 20 times. i considered it has my favorite game of all time. But i only compeleted it 5 times.  I admire the people who can play things over and over. Kinda wish i can be like that.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, TheUntold_Truth said:

Level One

• Life Is Strange

Level Two

• Life Is Strange Before The Storm
  • Naruto  Ultimate Ninja Strorm (PS4)

Level Three

• Naruto Ulimate Ninja Storm 2 (PS4)
  • The Last Of Us Part 2
  • Uncharted: Drakes Fortune (PS4)

Level Four

• Uncharted 2: Among Theifs (PS4)
  • Resident Evil 0 (PS4)
  • Resident Evil (PS4)
  • God Eater Resurrenction

Level Five

• Grand Theft Auto 3 (PS4)
  • Grand Theft Auto Vice City (PS4)
  • Doom
  • Metro Redux (PS4)
  • Mextro Last Light (PS4)

Finally Finished my first game on my list. I feel so conflicted finishing life is strange. I mean i didn't enjoy it, but i did. The gameplay is definitely not for me, it feels way to slow. But the story and characters kept me invested which helped me finish the game. Overall it was a interesting journey. Kinda wished i finished the game a bit faster. Took me 7 days, in which it supose to take 10 hours to complete lol.

Well now it's time for life is strange before the storm!

I agree, just play what ever game you feel like it. Don't pay attention to others, just care about your enjoyment. If you have 100 platinums that are games that are 5 hours or less. Go for it. If thats what you like, there's no reason to judge

i agree, this thread is a good way for you to stay organized and not make you jump from one game to another. I'm glad you enjoyed the last of us, but it's crazy you completed it 20 times. i considered it has my favorite game of all time. But i only compeleted it 5 times.  I admire the people who can play things over and over. Kinda wish i can be like that.

I'm kind of working towards speed-running it.  I can beat it on Grounded in about 4 hours now.  Still over an hour past the record, but I'm pretty happy with my time!

5 hours ago, FFATMA said:

I'm kind of working towards speed-running it.  I can beat it on Grounded in about 4 hours now.  Still over an hour past the record, but I'm pretty happy with my time!

How? I barely managed to get through some of the sections in Normal... ?

Ok so here is my list 

Level 1

Control - PS4 

Level 2

Saw The videogame - PS3

The Last of Us Remastered - PS4

Level 3

Onrush - PS4

Dead to Rights Retribution - PS3

Resistance 2 - PS3 

Level 4 

Murdered Soul Suspect - PS4