Life is strange 1 ps3 plat 

Sly cooper 1  vita plat 

Level 3

Sly cooper 2 vita plat

Calbel's African adventures ps3 plat 

Ghostbusters ps4 remaster plat

Level 4 

concrete genie ps4 plat

Ice age 3 dawn of the dinosaurs ps3 plat, a game i started with 1 percent over 12 years ago

Back to the future ps4 plat

Crysis 1 ps3 plat

Level 5

Tekken 7 ps4 pat

MIDDLE-EARTH: SHADOW OF MORDOR - GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION ps4 plat only

Lego city undercover ps4 been on my playlist a while

Assassin creed 2 ps4 plat

The walking dead season one plat on vita

update, finally done with ghostbusters remastered and almost finished with sly 2 like 3 more chapters to go. my next set of games will include many strange titles so be ready to be shocked 

• Like 3

Level 1, 

1. AVP 2009

level 2

1. Daymare 1998
  2. Kingdom Come

level 3

1. Prey 2017
  2. Far Cry 2
  3. Far Cry blood dragon

level 4

1. Far Cry classic
  2. Doom Eternal
  3. Ghostbusters remastered
  4. Alien CM dlc

Level 5

1. Uncharted 4
  2. Uncharted 3
  3. Red Faction Armageddon
  4. Killzone 1
  5. Hitman contracts

I played and 100% the dlc to Aliens CM and I will tell you it does not help the game still, it is still a bad game but yeah at least it is done and dusted.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lonemankane said:

Level 1, 

1. AVP 2009

level 2

1. Daymare 1998
  2. Kingdom Come

level 3

1. Prey 2017
  2. Far Cry 2
  3. Far Cry blood dragon

level 4

1. Far Cry classic
  2. Doom Eternal
  3. Ghostbusters remastered
  4. Alien CM dlc

Level 5

1. Uncharted 4
  2. Uncharted 3
  3. Red Faction Armageddon
  4. Killzone 1
  5. Hitman contracts

I played and 100% the dlc to Aliens CM and I will tell you it does not help the game still, it is still a bad game but yeah at least it is done and dusted.

congrets and killzone 1 is a good game

Finished up Dead or Alive 5 and then Bayonetta this weekend. Going to start slowly working on Dragon Quest XI next, and possibly the Drakengard 3 DLC. I'm pretty happy I'm up to level 4, but I want to clear at least one more game in either 2 or 3 before I do anything in 4.

Level 1

Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash

Level 2

Dead or Alive 5

Dragon Quest XI

Level 3

Bayonetta

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Eyes of Heaven

Drakengard 3 Prologue DLC 0-5

Level 4

Shenmue

Dead or Alive 6

Mega Man ZX

Ys VIII Lacrimosa of Dana

Level 5

Soul Calibur 6

Blazblue Cross Tag Battle

Rez Infinite

Jedi Fallen Order

Resident Evil 2 Remake

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Neptuos said:

Yo @arsenal4life1471, is it possible to throw a little polymerization card in between those ps3 and ps5 swaps, to make just one ps4 swap? this Resident evil 6 is boring af, i don't want to push it anymore, if not, can i at least change the game i'm currently playing for another in the same level?

You don't have to just play one game until it's done, except on level 1. Rule 4 says you can play multiple games at once, as long as they're all from an unlocked level.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ExHaseo said:

You don't have to just play one game until it's done, except on level 1. Rule 4 says you can play multiple games at once, as long as they're all from an unlocked level.

yeah, my bad, didn't read the rules, i may do that, but it would be better to swap it entirely so i can play freesbee with the disc and never play this game again

1 hour ago, Neptuos said:

yeah, my bad, didn't read the rules, i may do that, but it would be better to swap it entirely so i can play freesbee with the disc and never play this game again

do you still have your regular swap left?  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Spinacheq said:

do you still have your regular swap left?  

Nope, i used it to swap Hollow Knight for Deus Ex, i still have all the others swaps tho, but i don't have a ps5 or vita and my ps3 backlog is 100% clean, so it would be cool if we could change those swaps for a ps4 one

25 minutes ago, Neptuos said:

Nope, i used it to swap Hollow Knight for Deus Ex, i still have all the others swaps tho, but i don't have a ps5 or vita and my ps3 backlog is 100% clean, so it would be cool if we could change those swaps for a ps4 one

I think the vita and ps3 ones are over now, if I remember correctly @arsenal4life1471 changed them to have a end of April expiration date if not used since the stores stayed open.  At least I thought so, I could be wrong,  my mind doesn't always remember everything exactly right anymore. 

That being said I doubt I will use my normal swap for this pyramid, maybe @arsenal4life1471 will let me donate it to you?  If so he will you are welcome to it as at this point I am pretty sure I am not making anymore changes to my current pyramid.

Edited by Spinacheq
  • Like 1

Level 1:

Freedom Wars

Level 2:

Soul Sacrifice

Nier

Level 3:

Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed Vita

Gris

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3

Level 4:

Dragon's Crown

LittleBigPlanet Vita

Awakened Fate Ultimatum

Watch Dogs

Level 5:

Toukiden Kiwami

Soul Sacrifice Delta

Battle Princess of Arcadia

Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment

Assassin's Creed Syndicate

I finished my level 1 game, and I'm glad that's done. Will move onto Nier after I clear 1 or 2 games from PS4. I might also start on Sonic All-Stars Racing, but I'm not sure.

• Like 2

On 5.3.2021 at 2:43 AM, TomataEighty9 said:

TIER 1

Grand Theft Auto 5 100% trophy list

TIER 2

Uncharted Lost Legacy (story) 

Red Dead Redemption 2 (story)

TIER 3

South Park : Stick Of Truth (Platinum)

L.A. Noire (story)

Uncharted 2 (remaster, story)

TIER 4

Ace Attorney Trilogy (Platinum)

Uncharted 1 (remaster, story)

Uncharted 3 (remaster, story)

Uncharted 4 : A Thiefs End (Platinum)

TIER 5

Doom Eternal (Story)

Crash Bandicoot 1 (Story)

Crash Bandicoot 2 (Story)

Crash Bandicoot 3 (Story)

Player Unknown battlegrounds (Platinum)

Update:

I finally got started on Uncharted Lost legacy. Glad i did, im already coming up on chapter 5. so must be around halfway or little less. It's a very good game! :)

So, yeah. 

I haven't made ANY progress on this list, since the 5th of March.. That's bad.. 

Got caught up in Red Dead Redemption on ps3 (doing online trophies, only need a few more now), Dragon Ball FighterZ platinum i just finished the other day and Diablo 3 reaper of souls that im soon about to plat and 100%. And oh yeah, GTA IV's AWP trophy also took some of my time..... 

Im gonna get Diablo 3 wrapped up, and then im gonna start picking up on this list.. I can do it :D !!

i hope arsenal4life1471 is ok, i always enjoy his updates on his progress of games arsenal4life1471 arsenal4life1471 arsenal4life1471 arsenal4life1471

1 hour ago, FFATMA said:

He hasn't replied since just after the Pokemon Snap launch!  We know you're playing Switch arsenal!  1f61b.png

I forgot about that.... aren't Arsenal fans required by law to play pokemon snap games to 100% completion???  lol

• Like 1