A Casual BACKLOG EVENT NOW FINISHED

I’m interested! I have a pretty short attention span so a lot of times going for the plat in one go isn’t really attainable for me as I game jump quite a bit ? 

I have a question though: for this would games in the pyramid need to start at 0% trophies wise? For example I have the crafting trophy on The Last Of Us but I’ve never finished the game before, so would I be able to add that if I was starting a new playthrough? ?

• Like 2

you dont have to start from 0% trophies or even start a brand new playthrough. so for example you say i had done half of a call of duty campaign once and never finished it and now i wanted  to add that to the list  you dont have to start a new playthrough carry on the old save like normal it doesnt matter. so in short yes you can carry on where you left of in last of us whether 0% or 20 % it dont matter

i look forward to seeing your pyramid

I think it sounds really fun ? it’s a good excuse to start working through my backlog. I’m working on the Fallout 76 plat at the moment (I just have the level 100 trophy left) but after that I can get started on this. Also, quite a few of the games in my pyramid I’ve previously started at some point but most of them were years ago so I’ll be starting fresh playthroughs. 

Level One

The Outer Worlds 

Level Two

The Last Guardian

Days Gone

Level Three

Far Cry 5

Prey

Mad Max

Level Four

Bioshock

Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition

Darksiders 2

Mafia 3

Level Five

Watchdogs 2

The Last of Us

Deus Ex Mankind Divided 

Infamous Second Son

The Order 1886

• Like 1

I’ve not played past the opening chapter but I absolutely loved it. The soundtrack is amazing. I haven’t looked into the trophy guides or anything for my picks because I didn’t want them to influence my choices. Mad Max is a game that I’ve put off for ages because I’ve heard that it’s buggy so that one I definitely wanted to include in this otherwise I’d never get around to it ? 

Also I forgot to specify on my pyramid but all those games are on PS4

i was the same with mafia 3 started it then played other games but went back and it was worth it. This event is perfect for games like mad max the games you dont want to start because it maybe buggy but if you can do a playthrough you may then push on to the platinum another time.

Hi its my weekly update to see who everyone is getting on and to tell you my progress. For me i am working through Spider-man about half way through and enjoying the heck out of it. i got the game of the year version so have the dlc as well thank goodness for that lol. Im hoping to be on to level 2 by the end of next week at the latest. look forward to seeing how everyone is getting on and looking forward to any newcomers 

Level One

Doom Eternal

Level Two

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
Death Stranding

Level Three

Dishonored 2
Dreams
Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality 

Level Four

Stranded Deep • EU
Doom VFR
Dragon Ball FighterZ
Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment 

Level Five

Minecraft
Cities: Skylines
Fortnite • EU
The Escapists 2
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition • EU

• Like 1

So I have completed the first game on my list and to make it better I got the Platinum as well!!  so on to level two i go i must play one of them before i can start on level 3 etc.
My Updated list here:

LEVEL ONE

Marvel Spider-man (PS4)

LEVEL TWO

A way out (ps4)

Star wars Force Unleashed (Ps3)

LEVEL THREE

Jak and daxter Hd Trilogy The Precursor legacy  (ps3)

The Saboteur (ps3)

Lego Star wars 3 Clone wars (ps3)

LEVEL FOUR
Infamous (ps3)

Hitman Blood Money (Ps3)

Unravel (ps4)

Battlefield 4 (ps4)

LEVEL FIVE

Yakuza Kiwami (ps4)

Sleeping Dogs (ps3)

Borderlands 2 (ps3)

gravity rush (ps vita)

Unravel 2 (ps4)

it would be great to hear how your getting on as well ?

• Like 1

Ooh well done! What did you think of it? I enjoyed the game, but towards the end I kind of felt it was a bit of a grind.

I haven’t started on my list yet. I just got the plat for Fallout 76 last night so I’m ready to make a start on The Outer Worlds. I did start a playthrough on hard back around it’s release when I was off work sick, but I never got far. I think this time I’ll probably do a normal run for my first play and then I’ll head back in at some point to get the supernova difficulty. 

I thought it was a great game right up my alley. i feel it was fantastic and perfect length and the platinum wasnt to difficult either. i got the game of the year addition so im glad i got the dlc as well but havent started that yet. i dont feel it was a grind as i enjoyed doing the leveling up and do most of the side mission etcs before completing the game so it felt just right.

on to the next level i go

also well done on the fallout 76 platinum must of been hard putting up with that game lol

Some of the DLC looks really good. One of my friends has a couple of them and he loved them. I haven’t grabbed any and tbh I probably won’t. I enjoyed my time with the game but the plat is plenty for me ?

Thank you! I had the game since about a month after launch when it went down to £20 ridiculously fast and it was rough at the beginning. From December ‘18 until this April I only managed to level my character to 23 ? I went back to it after Wastelanders released and I had so much fun with it, even the base game features felt more exciting since there were random NPCs dotted about and gave the game more life. If you played it before and haven’t gone back to it I’d definitely recommend checking it out again ?

Aw I love the fallout games. I was a bit disappointed with 4 though. Fallout 76 was a train wreck at the beginning not going to lie ? it is getting better now. That being said I don’t know how some people can get to level 400+ ?  like I did the last main quest around level 70 and most of the side quests, so the last grind to level 100 felt a bit repetitive. There’s not really enough content to keep me playing past earning the plat 

This sounds like a great event - I will definitely join. The backlog only ever seems to expand.

LEVEL 1:

Trine 2: Complete Story (PS4) - Just Started

LEVEL 2:

Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition (PS4)

Celeste (PS4)

LEVEL 3:

Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition (PS4)

Oninaki (PS4)

Sonic Mania (PS4)

LEVEL 4:

Salt And Sanctuary (PS4)

Bastion (PS4)

Titan Souls (PS4)

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (PS4)

LEVEL 5:

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (PS4)

Dragon Ball Xenoverse (PS4)

Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls (PS4)

Mad Max (PS4)

Hollow Knight (PS4)

I'm pretty excited for starting these games, but damn it's hard to choose. If I ever finish I guess I'll do round 2

Edited by MikkelEhlers
  • Like 1