A Casual BACKLOG EVENT NOW FINISHED

1 hour ago, hittheroadbucky said:

I loved the DLC for GTA IV I wish there was something similar for V. Lost and Damned was my favourite of the two

Playing it right now, before I started I was super skeptical about it because the bike mechanics in base game were horrible, but I'm glad they improved them. Halfway through it now, so far it's pretty good for a DLC

• Like 2

The GTA IV DLC was single player, so I was meaning a DLC for V that’s also single player. I’m not big into GTA online. I just don’t have the patience to get griefed constantly by 13 year olds ? I always say it would be cool to get the plat but realistically I never will ?

Yeah the bikes handle so much better than they did in the base game!

Edited by hittheroadbucky

I mean it wont happen because they wont want to take resources from the online bit that was and still is making them a lot of money. its the same for red dead 2 ,although not as big a gta online,they wont make any dlc story for red dead 2 like they did with red dead 1

Edited by arsenal4life1471

Aw sorry I misread what you wrote. Yeah there’s not as much opportunity for them to make profit on single player DLC because it’s harder to make micro transactions a necessity. Which is a shame because the single player campaign is always better. RDR2 online is fucking tedious in comparison to GTA V.  I’ve been chipping away at rank 50 since it launched ?

its was ok for like i hour or so but god it got boring fast had none of the charm from the singleplayer. the funny thing was my friend bought for the online lol digital deluxe edition or whatever and all lol he got to about chater 3 in the story got bored and played a total of about 5-6 hours online lol he paid £80 lol 

On 07/05/2020 at 7:22 PM, hittheroadbucky said:Level One

Level One

The Outer Worlds ✅ 

Level Two

The Last Guardian

Days Gone ✅ 

Level Three

Far Cry 5

Prey

Mad Max

Level Four

Bioshock

Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition

Darksiders 2

Mafia 3

Level Five

Watchdogs 2

The Last of Us

Deus Ex Mankind Divided 

Infamous Second Son

The Order 1886

That’s me finished the main story on Days Gone now. I will probably go for the plat before I move onto tier three though because I don’t have too much clean up left to do. 

Overall, I enjoyed the story and I was quite happy with the ending of the game. However, 90% of the missions are pointless filler. You have various camps and sites to wipe out or restore power to and zombie (freaker) nests to burn. After you’ve done it a few times though it gets pretty repetitive. The bike mechanics in the game are pretty cool (partly what drew me to the game in the first place) but in practice are  pretty annoying. You run out of fuel so fast and you can only fast travel if your bike has enough fuel to get you there and is repaired enough which is incredibly annoying if your engine has just been totalled by a sniper ambush. The weapons in the game are pretty cool though and there’s decent variety so you can play around with different ways of taking down Freakers and marauders. 

I liked the game enough to go for the plat, but I don’t like it enough to go for new game plus or anything. I’d recommend trying the game out if you’re into zombie games, but I’d definitely pick it up in a sale. The story isn’t good enough to justify the grind 

Next up (after the plat) grind I think I’ll be going for Far Cry 5

• Like 2

This event is the perfect way to end this generation for me. Great idea! I have a huge backlog of half finished games that I was planning on finishing up these last couple months of the generation. 

Level One

Days Gone

Level Two

Doom Eternal

Final Fantasy 7 Remake

Level Three

Red Dead Redemption 2

Spyro 2

Spyro 3

Level Four

Outer Worlds

Ghost Recon Breakpoint

Metro Exodus

Mortal Kombat 11

Level Five

Deus Ex Mankind Divided 

Injustice 2

Dishonored 2

Sniper Elite 4

Final Fantasy 15

I have a lot more game I'd love to get to in the coming months but these are the ones I'm most looking forward to finishing. Maybe I'll do a second pyramid if I manage to finish this one off.

Edited by Dethfuse
typo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dethfuse said:

This event is the perfect way to end this generation for me. Great idea! I have a huge backlog of half finished games that I was planning on finishing up these last couple months of the generation. 

Level One

Days Gone

Level Two

Doom Eternal

Final Fantasy 7 Remake

Level Three

Red Dead Redemption 2

Spyro 2

Spyro 3

Level Four

Outer Worlds

Ghost Recon Breakpoint

Metro Exodus

Mortal Kombat 11

Level Five

Deus Ex Mankind Divided 

Injustice 2

Dishonored 2

Sniper Elite 4

Final Fantasy 15

I have a lot more game I'd love to get to in the coming months but these are the ones I'm most looking forward to finishing. Maybe I'll do a second pyramid if I manage to finish this one off.

Welcome to the group!  I'm definitely going to do a second pyramid once I get my first one done, but that day is long in the future!  

• Like 1

Welcome Dethfuse glad of you to join in with the group. you got some great games on that pyramid of yours. The spyro games are great and red dead 2 is also great. I look forward to your updates :)

Congrats hittheroadbucky im glad you completed days gone by what your saying its definitely buy it on the cheap game for me it sounds fun but i dont want to go out of my way to buy if you get what i mean. the far cry series is great and i have heard great things about 5 (ive only played 2 ,3 ,4)

Level One

Doom Eternal DONE

Level Two

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
Death Stranding

Level Three

Dishonored 2
Dreams
Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality 

Level Four

Stranded Deep • EU
Doom VFR
Dragon Ball FighterZ DONE
Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment 

Level Five

Minecraft
Cities: Skylines
Fortnite • EU
The Escapists 2
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition • EU

Just a quick update of my progress. 

• Like 1

good going brenika but just to say your meant to do a level 2 game before moving to 3 etc but ill let you of lol

1 minute ago, hittheroadbucky said:

Yeah I’ve enjoyed all the ones I’ve played. 3 is definitely my favourite. I had 2 on the 360 but I never finished it because it kept bugging on me 

yh 3 was the first one i played only played like in 2018 lol then i played 4 then back to 2 oh and dont forget blood dragon that was fun!

19 hours ago, Dethfuse said:

Level One

Days Gone

Level Two

Doom Eternal

Final Fantasy 7 Remake

Level Three

Red Dead Redemption 2

Spyro 2

Spyro 3

Level Four

Outer Worlds

Ghost Recon Breakpoint

Metro Exodus

Mortal Kombat 11

Level Five

Deus Ex Mankind Divided 

Injustice 2

Dishonored 2

Sniper Elite 4

Final Fantasy 15

Wow! Interesting list of games to play! A good mix of everything. You will love days gone! I think it's the second best PS4 exlclusive behind the last of us

Level One

• Life Is Strange

Level Two

• Life Is Strange Before The Storm
  • Metro: 2033 (PS4)

Level Three

• Metro: Last light (PS4)
  • The Last Of Us Part 2
  • Uncharted: Drakes Fortune (PS4)

Level Four

• Uncharted 2: Among Theifs (PS4)
  • Resident Evil 0 (PS4)
  • Resident Evil (PS4)
  • God Eater Resurrenction

Level Five

• Grand Theft Auto 3 (PS4)
  • Grand Theft Auto Vice City (PS4)
  • Doom
  • Naruto: Ultimate Ninja storm (PS4)
  • Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (PS4)

Finally finished the first two "Life Is Strange" games. I would have never imagined myself likeing these games so much. I'm glad i didn't decide to drop "LIS" during it's first episode. If it weren't for the platinum, i might have dropped it. But thanfully i went throught it. And i was rewareded with a great story with well developed characters and excellent plot twist with an enjoyable soundtrack. It sucks to leave these character behind, but evey jounrey has it's end. 

I definitely recommnded these games, since it's relaxing and easy to play.

Well onto to my next project 

Metro!

So i have finished another game this time it was sleeping dogs what a game it is great . The combat was fun and environment kills where brutal in some spots. if you like gta then this might just float your boat. its a little faster pace than gta and more hand to hand combat focused. the story was great really enjoyed it. A must play if you got it on your list or going to put on the next list. I plan to platinum this game or use it as my trophy hunting game at the moment. Not sure what to go to next though 
LEVEL ONE

Marvel Spider-man (PS4)

LEVEL TWO

A way out (ps4)

Star wars Force Unleashed (Ps3)

LEVEL THREE

Jak and daxter Hd Trilogy The Precursor legacy  (ps3) 

The Saboteur (ps3) 

Lego Star wars 3 Clone wars (ps3)

LEVEL FOUR
Infamous (ps3)

Hitman Blood Money (Ps3)

Unravel (ps4)

Battlefield 4 (ps4)

LEVEL FIVE

Yakuza Kiwami (ps4)

Sleeping Dogs (ps3)

Borderlands 2 (ps3) 

gravity rush (ps vita)