A Casual BACKLOG EVENT NOW FINISHED

3 hours ago, arsenal4life1471 said:

Great going @Darkkingyy1 Hows rainbow six siege treating you?

rainbows going pretty well, i fucked up my placement matches so getting gold will be hard as im like the lowest rank..

Just started my Detriot keep everyone alive playthrough today.

And I suck so much at for honor except using valk.

Edited by Darkkingyy1

Well @Darkkingyy1 If you have done the single player on for honor (of which there is) you can tick it off unless your set your sights on getting all the games plat.

During the week I have been working on Judgement but i will talk more about that when im done. I am taking a break and playing a few shorter games this weekend First off i have just finished THe walking dead Michonne. Iknow  this is a mini series but i feel it was rushed to finish within 3 episodes than the usual 5 or so. Overall I enjoyed as i have for all of the The Walking Dead games by telltale. I actually really want to play the whole series again so may by the new definitive edition later on down the line to experience the series again.

LEVEL ONE
Kickbeat (PS3)

LEVEL TWO

Heavy Weapon (PS3)
Infamous 2 (PS3)

LEVEL THREE

Peggle (PS3)
Batman Arkham Asylum (PS4)
Judgement (PS4)

LEVEL FOUR

Mafia 2 Definitive Edition(PS4)
GoldenEye 007 Reloaded (PS3)
Brothers In Arms Hells Highway (PS3)
The Walking Dead Michonne  (PS3)

LEVEL FIVE

Spec Ops the Line (PS3)
Homefront The Revolution Dlc (PS4)
Infamous Festival of blood (PS3)
Mirrors Edge (PS3)
GTA V (PS3)

I am going to start a shorter game and continue Judgement during the week!

• Like 1

Update: I finished The Last Of Us Remastered and got all singleplayer trophies.

LEVEL ONE

Uncharted: Drakes Fortune Remastered (PS4)

LEVEL TWO

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered (PS4)

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered (PS4)

LEVEL THREE

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (PS4)

The Last Of Us Remastered (PS4)

Marvel's Spider-Man (PS4)

LEVEL FOUR

Middle-earth: Shadow of War (PS4)

Just Cause 4 (PS4)

Shadow of the Colossus (PS4)

Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4)

LEVEL FIVE

Rise of the Tomb Raider (PS4)

Shadow of the Tomb Raider (PS4)

Detroit: Become Human (PS4)

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (PS4)

Dishonored 2 (PS4)

• Like 1

NIce one @happyrabbit0053

@lucky0ne16Fantastic news For Everyone (Gutted for people how have spents £100s on ps3/vita stuff already lol (says Me who spent about £40) I will do an announcement for the swaps later on lol.

I have just completed another game this time it was homefront the revolution dlc more of the same thats all i can say.

LEVEL ONE
Kickbeat (PS3)

LEVEL TWO

Heavy Weapon (PS3)
Infamous 2 (PS3)

LEVEL THREE

Peggle (PS3)
Batman Arkham Asylum (PS4)
Judgement (PS4)

LEVEL FOUR

Mafia 2 Definitive Edition(PS4)
GoldenEye 007 Reloaded (PS3)
Brothers In Arms Hells Highway (PS3)
The Walking Dead Michonne  (PS3)

LEVEL FIVE

Spec Ops the Line (PS3)
Homefront The Revolution Dlc (PS4)
Infamous Festival of blood (PS3)
Mirrors Edge (PS3)
GTA V (PS3)

Edited by arsenal4life1471
  • Like 1

On 4/17/2021 at 8:37 AM, Darkkingyy1 said:

do you mind telling me how to downgrade the version?

let me find the thread again, I used the method that is used to downgrade FF15 so you can get the comrades (DLC) trophies, and 100%.  Basically you are using a program called charles that will let you change the url that the game uses for updating the version, from the most current one, to one that is a lower version.  so when the the game updates it downloads that lower upgrade instead of the latest one.  You can only do this if sony still supports the lower version patch.  i.e. I think Mafia 3 is on version 1.13, and you want version 1.09  which is still support since the devs have basically said they aren't fixing the issues and this was the last stable version of the game.  It is allowed on this site too, as you aren't altering the game, just downing loading a previous version of the available software.  

It can seem a little complicated but it really isn't that hard and if you follow the step by step guide which I will grab you the link(s) and post them here in a bit.  I have done this for both ff15 and mafia 3 so I know it works well.

2 hours ago, arsenal4life1471 said:

ANNOUNCEMENT:

SO With Sony Doing a reversal and now are keeping the Ps3 and Vita stores open for the foreseeable future! This means the Limited time swaps of which were for the store closure are now redundant. These were One game per system and was available to do until the respective closure dates. I have decided to KEEP These two swaps available but only until 1st May. So they are going to be renamed "PS3 Store Lives Swap" and "VITA Store Lives" and must be a digital game bought from the respective stores. Here is the important bit for people who have used the store closure swaps this will NOT be available to them!

Don't worry though! No doubt they will try to close them again in a year or so (my prediction) so will have to do the bonus swaps again lol. While I'm doing an announcement The Ps5 Swap will be Discontinued on 19th November 2021 so if you are yet to use your Ps5 Swap you have till then :)

(all these swaps are available for new participants as well)

Just to recap on the swaps available

1 Normal swap Per pyramid

1 Time only PS5 Swap (Available till 19th November 2021)

1 Time only Ps3 Store Lives Swap (Available Till 1st May 2021)

1 Time only Vita Store Lives Swap (Available till 1st May 2021)

Tagging All Participants so i know you've seen it

i cant remember if i did a ps5 swap

@Darkkingyy1  Here is the info I said I would post.

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/68912-how-to-get-comrades-trophies-after-update-127/

This is a link to the original how to downgrade that I used for both FF15 and Mafia 3.  This is very helpful for setting everything up.  

On this page of the mafia 3 forums:

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/92511-how-to-obtain-glitched-trophies/?page=4

you will find this post I did about my Mafia 3:

Sure I went to https://ps4database.io/ that @leprekon666 listed in No Loose Ends Glitch thread, then I entered Mafia III into the search  Found the US/NA patches,  selected 1.09 and then from then copied the Delta Patch download link.  This:

http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net/gs2/ppkgo/prod/CUSA03652_00/73/f_cd2ab46d6e8f4f2c8f9b4e8653b83adcec07cb578ffc5278d41814381db047b8/f/UP1001-CUSA03652_00-MAFIA30000000001-A0109-V0101-DP.pkg

Changed the last part to from V0101-DP.pkg to V0101.json which gave me this:

http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net/gs2/ppkgo/prod/CUSA03652_00/73/f_cd2ab46d6e8f4f2c8f9b4e8653b83adcec07cb578ffc5278d41814381db047b8/f/UP1001-CUSA03652_00-MAFIA30000000001-A0109-V0101.json

And I used the .json as my part link for step 11.  

It didn't work the first time for me, but once I cleared the map remote with clt-alt-M and remapped again.  It started to work like described in the walkthrough.  I believe the download size for me was 14.76ish  GB from version 1.00.  If you have anymore questions please ask, I want to help as many people as I can since it doesn't seem like hangar 13 or 2k games is going to fix the issue.

The .json link can be used directly in place of the FF15 one that is used in the original forum walkthrough, and of course I can always provide help if you run into any issues.  If you are outside of the NA(USA/Canada/Mexico) the database link I posted will have other regions as well.  Once you have downgraded the game to patch 1.09 all trophies will work normally, you can even turn the game/system off as much as you want.  Just do not have the internet connected when you load the game up, as it will try to download the latest patch and if you aren't connect to charles it will check the sony servers for the latest patch and find 1.13 I think it is.  The walkthrough explains a bit of this.  

Personally I downgraded and took a week to do it as by this point I was on playthrough 6 and 7 to get my remaining glitched trophies.  I found that unlike some games Mafia 3 will only check for updates when it is started and connected to the internet.  So when I wasn't playing mafia 3 I would reconnect the network and had no issues.  I would just go in and disconnect it before playing the game.  I hope this helps, and if you have anymore questions please feel free to ask.

I'm not sure which game I want to switch out for my Vita selection, but I'm going to switch out Ni No Kuni for Diablo 3 PS3.  So my updated list is as follows:

Level 1

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4

Level 2

Knack

Diablo 3 PS3 

Level 3

Minecraft Dungeons

Detroit Become Human

One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows

Level 4

FFVIII

Kingdom Hearts 3

Dragon Quest Heroes 2

The Last of Us 2

Level 5

Watch Dogs Legion

Dragon Quest XI

Miles Morales Spiderman

Final Fantasy XV

Persona 5 Royal

I should be on pyramid 5 by now but I'm terrible at staying on task!  I get distracted by new games way too easily.  I'm currently actively playing Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment for PS4, Farm Together for PS4, Super Meat Boy Forever for PS4, Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment for Vita and will be playing Diablo 3 for PS3 soon!  At least one of those is now on my pyramid!

• Like 2

I have completed "Outriders" for the PS4 and earned the platinum trophy.

The game, for being a shooter looter, actually had a really fantastic story with some cool twists and turns that I did not see. The ending of the game was absolutely bonkers (especially because I had been reading all the lore books through the game, so reaching the end with a full knowledge of everything beforehand... then the twists, it was just wow).

Unfortunately beyond that point, there were just too many issues I ran into to really enjoy it fully. Among the server disconnects, failure to login attempts (where sometimes I'd sit for 10-15 minutes restarting the game and seeing the same intro over and over just to attempt to login before it would FINALLY connect), a hollow endgame loop that frankly is unrewarding (no transmog, low legendary drop rates, ridiculous downscaling of your strength to match enemies you should 1 shot...). Just... yeah. Not impressive and I won't be going deep into the endgame.

On the other hand, sure enough Tales of Arise is coming (I hope they don't delay again) on September 10th which is my "let's go" flag for looking at a PS5. So as the months get closer to that, I'll be looking heavily into securing a PS5... somehow and using the PS5 swap for something down the road to trade in Tales of Arise. Needless to say Tales of Arise is my #1 game I've been looking forward to, so once it comes out... I'll be a hermit for a month LOL. I don't think I'll be even close to completing my pyramid by then, so hopefully I'll be able to swap that game in. Maybe add it to my Level 4 so that it's a complete Tales of festival on that tier haha.

As for my next game on the list I'll probably either do The Hobbit or Bloodstained. Right now I'm playing Bug Fables because I needed a nice, relaxing break from Outriders. 

✯  Level 1  ✯

✅ Monster Hunter World (PS4) // 3-16-2021 

✯  Level 2  ✯

✅ Outriders (PS4) // 4-18-2021  (Swapped in from Monster Hunter World: Iceborne)

➳ Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (PS4)

✯  Level 3  ✯

➳ Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen (PS4)

➳ Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin (PS4) 

➳ Lego: The Hobbit (PS4)

✯  Level 4  ✯

➳ CrossCode (PS4)

➳ Tales of Vesperia (PS4)

➳ Tales of Berseria (PS4)

➳ Tales of Zesteria (PS4)

✯  Level 5  ✯

➳ Star Ocean: The Last Hope Remaster (PS4)

➳ Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness (PS4)

➳ Star Ocean: Till The End of Time (PS4)

➳ Star Ocean: First Departure R (PS4)

➳ The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PS4)

Edited by Sword
  • Like 2

@FFATMA thats why i keep doing limited time swaps to hopefully get people back on track LOL. If it gets you completing games on your pyramid then its a win win. YOur playing a new game and working on this at the same time lol. Always keep an eye on this forum as i do add limited swaps (Keep in mind this event has been going for nearly a year if you get what i mean ?)

@Sword That was a lot quicker than your first game lol congrats. Well done for putting up with the awful servers. I hear a lot of people having problems but they are persevering because they are enjoying the game. In regards to swaps the PS5 swap is available until the ps5 is a year old (worldwide release date 19th november) But you also do have a regular swap per pyramid.

• Like 1

@arsenal4life1471 It was certainly much quicker this time around! Actually would have been several days faster if I wasn't reading all the lore notes and stopping to look around every little corner. xD Ah I've already used my pyramid swap to swap out MHW: Iceborne for Outriders. I'll update my pyramid to reflect that again. Haven't used the PS5 swap yet though.. cause I can't find a dang PS5! Ahhh! Hoping to get one before November 19th though, but with these darn scalpers... I'll start seriously looking into getting one a few months from now. Trying to pay off my car, which will make me debt free and as a celebration I'll get a PS5 lol

• Like 1

Level 1

Spiderman Spider-Man: Miles Morales ps4  plat

Level 2

Life is strange 1 ps3 plat 

Sly cooper 1  vita plat 

Level 3

Sly cooper 2 vita plat

Calbel's African adventures ps3 plat 

Ghostbusters ps4 remaster plat

Level 4 

concrete genie ps4 plat

Ice age 3 dawn of the dinosaurs ps3 plat, a game i started with 1 percent over 12 years ago

Back to the future ps4 plat

Crysis 1 ps3 plat

Level 5

Tekken 7 ps4 pat

MIDDLE-EARTH: SHADOW OF MORDOR - GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION ps4 plat only

Lego city undercover ps4 been on my playlist a while

Assassin creed 2 ps4 plat

The walking dead season one plat on vita

Update finished AC 2 plat while finishing a 8-page essay for my college class 

• Like 2

Doing a swap since it's allowed.

Until Dawn to LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Vita).

LEVEL ONE

LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Vita)

LEVEL TWO

Star Wars The Clone Wars Republic Heroes (PS3)

God of War Ascension (PS3)

LEVEL THREE

Bioshock Remastered (PS4)

God of War (PS4)

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered (PS4)

LEVEL FOUR
Ratchet and Clank (PS4)

Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas (PS4)

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered (PS4)

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered (PS4)

LEVEL FIVE

Darksiders (PS3)

Bloodborne (PS4)

Dead Island - Definitive Edition (PS4)

Dead Island Riptide - Definitive Edition (PS4)

inFamous (PS3)

@ChromeSaw Just to Clarify what type of swap this is (as i have limited time one for the vita till may 1st) Normal or vita swap? I thought i would as as you can then use your normal one later down the line:)  P.s its good to see you on the event page  again !

Just to say FOR ANYONE interested i have updated the original post with a few things and reworded a few other things just thought i would say:)

Edited by arsenal4life1471

I won't mind doing this hope this is ok for me.

Level 1, 

1. AVP 2009

level 2

1. Daymare 1998
  2. Kingdom Come

level 3

1. Prey 2017
  2. Far Cry 2
  3. Far Cry blood dragon

level 4

1. Far Cry classic
  2. Doom Eternal
  3. Ghostbusters remastered
  4. Alien CM dlc

Level 5

1. Uncharted 4
  2. Uncharted 3
  3. Red Faction Armageddon
  4. Killzone 1
  5. Hitman contracts

Edited by Lonemankane
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, arsenal4life1471 said:

Welcome @Lonemankane ! You got some good games on your list You can't go wrong with uncharted and far cry 2 is great imo blood dragon too. Looking forward to seeing your progress:)

Thanks I hope to do avp before the month is up along with others, sorry I don't own a vita or ps5 only got ps3 and 4 and have no real plans for them consoles till maybe afew years down the line as yeah. but I like to ask if I have a limit on how long it takes for me to do all this or do I have all this year or what? also another question to ask is all the stuff I put on my list is plat only unless it is stated as the dlc to the game and so on but do I have to do all the dlc too?

Edited by Lonemankane

Doesnt matter if you don't on ps5 or vita.  There is no limit as to how long if it takes 2 months or 2 years doesn't matter do it at your own pace. Dlc can be whatever you want as long its story based if you get what i mean one playthrough of the dlc is enough it can be one part of dlc or all. :) unless its like call of duty map pack for example then you would need to get all the trophies.