A Casual BACKLOG EVENT NOW FINISHED

2 minutes ago, arsenal4life1471 said:

Doesnt matter if you don't on ps5 or vita.  There is no limit as to how long if it takes 2 months or 2 years doesn't matter do it at your own pace. Dlc can be whatever you want as long its story based if you get what i mean one playthrough of the dlc is enough it can be one part of dlc or all. :) unless its like call of duty map pack for example then you would need to get all the trophies.

Ah ok, I only will go after some dlc if I own it like the dlc to red faction I don't own yet maybe soon but yeah

Ok I'm abandoning the format I used last time.  Too much work and I cazn't copy it.  I'll figure out a better format yet, but in the meantime, got Tales of Hearts R in the bag.  Really good game, but the story tanks a bit towards the end.  So, onto Tier 4!

Tier One

Ratchet and Clank (PS4) 40-platinum.png

Tier Two

Epic Mickey 2 (PS3) - Story Complete

Star Ocean Till the End of Time (PS4) 

Tier Three

Ni No Kuni II(PS4) 

Tales of Hearts R (Vita) - Story Complete

Beyond Good and Evil HD (PS3) 

Tier Four

Final Fantasy VIII (PS4)

Yakuza: Like a Dragon (PS4)

Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 (PS4) - Up to Bat!

Lego Batman 3 (PS3) - Up to Bat!

Tier Five

Resident Evil 2 (PS4) 

Vessel (PS3) 

Bayonetta (PS3) 

Devil May Cry 5 (PS4) 

Uncharted The Lost Legacy (PS4) 

• Like 1

This is an interesting concept. I bought one (or maybe like 10) too many games over the holidays, and haven't done much to get through them. So hopefully this helps.

Level 1

Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition

Level 2

Dead or Alive 5

Dragon Quest XI

Level 3

Bayonetta

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Eyes of Heaven

Drakengard 3 Prologue DLC 0-5

Level 4

Shenmue

Dead or Alive 6

Mega Man ZX

Ys VIII Lacrimosa of Dana

Level 5

Soul Calibur 6

Blazblue Cross Tag Battle

Rez Infinite

Jedi Fallen Order

Resident Evil 2 Remake

I didn't realize I had so many games on my backlog again until I put together this list. I thought I'd have just enough for a single pyramid, but I've got enough for at least two. x_x

• Like 4

Level 1:

Freedom Wars

Level 2:

Soul Sacrifice

Nier

Level 3:

Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed Vita

Gris

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3

Level 4:

Dragon's Crown

LittleBigPlanet Vita

Awakened Fate Ultimatum

Watch Dogs

Level 5:

Toukiden Kiwami

Soul Sacrifice Delta

Battle Princess of Arcadia

Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment

Assassin's Creed Syndicate

Plan on playing a lot of my Vita and PS3 games. I've never finished a pyramid before. There was another event like this, so I'm hoping 2x the charm. 

• Like 4

@Edunstar84 Welcome! your the 40th participant to join ! This is perfect for people wanting to finish a pyramid but not feel pressured to 100% like a lot of events on here. you do you :) It also helps people in other events who overlap as means they can work on too events at once and maybe one will help the other in the long run if you get my drift.

Any questions feel free to ask?

I look forward to hearing from you !

Hey friends.

As sad as this is going to be to say, I'd like to be removed from this ongoing event (leaderboard, from the OP, etc). I'm stepping away from PSNP permanently and will no longer be around to provide updates/share in your guys successes and platinum accomplishments. 

You guys have been wonderful to hang around with. Thanks again for the opportunity to participate. Blessings and best wishes to you all in your adventures and profiles. <3 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Spinacheq said:

please tell me it was a history paper lol. 

i was an  8 page essay on a sustainable community discussing many things such as how it is run, the challenges it face and how it deals with the social, economy and equity of people within the said community 

Just finished Judgement What a fantastic game with a brilliant story with a lot of twists and turns in my opinion. The game is a spin off from the yakuza series but what puts this apart from that series is the fact your not yakuza but a detective but i won't go any further as i don't want to spoil. The gameplay is the same but what makes this game better is the fact there is English voices which is brilliant as i felt i got into the story much more than when i played yakuza kiwami last year (although that was great story as well) that would be the fact you had to read all those subtitles but i digress. If you want to try a Yakuza game but put of by the japanese speech only then this is the game to play. Ryu Ga Gotuku Studio Know how to make a great story. I hope they go back and add english voices to the yakuza series one day this game proves they can do it and do it well. Anyway I strongly recommend this game!

LEVEL ONE
Kickbeat (PS3)

LEVEL TWO

Heavy Weapon (PS3)
Infamous 2 (PS3)

LEVEL THREE

Peggle (PS3)
Batman Arkham Asylum (PS4)
Judgement (PS4)

LEVEL FOUR

Mafia 2 Definitive Edition(PS4)
GoldenEye 007 Reloaded (PS3)
Brothers In Arms Hells Highway (PS3)
The Walking Dead Michonne  (PS3)

LEVEL FIVE

Spec Ops the Line (PS3)
Homefront The Revolution Dlc (PS4)
Infamous Festival of blood (PS3)
Mirrors Edge (PS3)
GTA V (PS3)

Up next its gotta be a ps3 title but not sure what yet

• Like 1

Level 1, 

1. AVP 2009

level 2

1. Daymare 1998
  2. Kingdom Come

level 3

1. Prey 2017
  2. Far Cry 2
  3. Far Cry blood dragon

level 4

1. Far Cry classic
  2. Doom Eternal
  3. Ghostbusters remastered
  4. Alien CM dlc

Level 5

1. Uncharted 4
  2. Uncharted 3
  3. Red Faction Armageddon
  4. Killzone 1
  5. Hitman contracts

Alright I am done with AVP 2010/9 and now need to do daymare 1998 then do kingdom come

• Like 1

Hello everyone, quick update for me.

I finished a few games that are not part of the event and my percentage didn't raised at all, which is a big no no, now i'll just start a new game when i reach 80%, and since my pyramid is full of 1% ~ 15% games, shouldn't take too long. I'll try to finish another campaign of Resident Evil 6 tomorrow, and make some progress on Borderlands 3, Batman Arkham Knight and Ace Combat 7 during the week, hopefully i'll be done with Borderlands 3 and Batman Arkham Knight by the end of the next week so i can back to FF Remake 7, that's my plan for May.

Good to see new peps joining the event, good luck to you all and have fun.

LEVEL ONE

Grim Fandango 

LEVEL TWO

Destroy All Humans 2

Knack 2

LEVEL THREE

Crash Bandicoot Warped

Metro Last Light 

Gravity Rush Remaster

LEVEL FOUR

Lords of the Fallen

Unravel

Dragon age Inquisition 
Batman Arkham Knight 

LEVEL FIVE

Resident Evil 6
Prey 

Mass effect Andromeda

Deus Ex Mankind Divided

Devil May Cry 4

• Like 1

Quick update for me.

Thanks to work I was unable to work on Trails of Cold Steel 3 this last week as I had almost no time to sit down and just enjoy it.  I did manage to clean up a bunch of DLC (6 out of 11) for Civ 6 which isn't on this list, but I do love the Civ games.  I love how I can pick it up and put it down if I only have a few mins or in between meetings or while babysitting a large database transfer lol.  (large as in several hundred terabytes in size) 

I am also glad that the ps3 and vita stores are not closing, though my wallet is even happier as I can buy what I need a little at time now.  I have bought and plan on using my vita and ps3 switches, a ps3 game Eiyuu Senki:  The World Conquest (only came out in NA as a digital game)  and Hyperdimension Neptunia PP for Vita (was hoping to get a physical of this but I am not crazy enough to pay what it is going for lol)  I just haven't fully decided on which games I am switching them out for.  I will post my swaps in the next day or two as finalize the choices.  Note all the games I swap out will be moving immediately to next pyramid so they won't be going far lol.

Level 1, 

1. AVP 2009

level 2

1. Daymare 1998
  2. Kingdom Come

level 3

1. Prey 2017
  2. Far Cry 2
  3. Far Cry blood dragon

level 4

1. Far Cry classic
  2. Doom Eternal
  3. Ghostbusters remastered
  4. Alien CM dlc

Level 5

1. Uncharted 4
  2. Uncharted 3
  3. Red Faction Armageddon
  4. Killzone 1
  5. Hitman contracts

Well I just got another game done and yeah am really glad I finished off daymare what a painful and crap game but I finally done it

• Like 2

Using my swap already lol. I'm just not really in the mood for a 50+ hour JPRG, and it being the only game I can play is only making me want to play it less. So I'm swapping out Tales of Vesperia for Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash. I really should have thought ahead and put something shorter at the top so I wouldn't have to use my swap so early. I'll have to think more about placement with the next pyramid.

Level 1

Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash

Level 2

Dead or Alive 5

Dragon Quest XI

Level 3

Bayonetta

Level 4

Shenmue

Dead or Alive 6

Mega Man ZX

Ys VIII Lacrimosa of Dana

Level 5

Soul Calibur 6

Blazblue Cross Tag Battle

Rez Infinite

Jedi Fallen Order

Resident Evil 2 Remake

Ok down to the wire but I finally decided fully lol....  I think (gulp)...

So as you can see below I am using my ps3 (store is closing/not anymore) swap For Trails of Cold Steel 4 on level 3.  I did as I am loving the 3rd game as much as I did the first 2 so I am hoping this will motivate me to dive head long into the remaining games and get to the next pyramid.  And worse case scenario I still have my normal swap to bring it back in this round lol.  

For my Vita swap I switched out Thief on level four for Hyperdimension Neptunia PP.  This was the hard choice for me as I want to clean up that one but I didn't know where else to swap.

I for one can say I am glad sony reversed their stupid decision to close the stores.  Eiyuu Senki never came out in north america as a disc game just digital so if the store was closed I wouldn't be able to play it.  As for Hyperdimension Neptunia PP it is only 10 bucks on the vita store, the physical goes for almost $100 if you can find it.  Yeah I am not that crazy considering this is a fun little game and not like my all time favorite jrpg or something. lol.

LEVEL ONE
Kotodama: The 7 Mysteries of Fujisawa (PS4) :platinum: Fun story interesting concept for doing the multiple playthroughs 7/10 rating.

LEVEL TWO
Final Fantasy 15 (PS4) :platinum: visually stunning, but lots of fluff and bland story 6/10 rating.
Trails of Cold Steel 3 (PS4)

LEVEL THREE
inFamous Second Son (PS4) :platinum: 8/10 rating.
Record of Agarest war 2 (PS3) :platinum:  Nostalgic sprite models, and decent story 7/10 rating.
Eiyuu Senki – The World Conquest (PS3)  
(PS3 Swap) Trails of Cold Steel 4 (PS4)

LEVEL FOUR
Darksiders (PS3)

Detroit Become Human (PS4) :platinum: great sound, wonderful graphics, multiple endings where only one felt complete 5/10 rating.
Time and Eternity (PS3)

Hyperdimension Neptunia PP (Vita Swap) Thief (PS4)

LEVEL FIVE
Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree’s Woe and the Blight Below (PS4) :platinum: 6/10 rating.

Lost Dimension (PS3) :platinum: 7/10 rating.

Murdered Soul Suspect (PS4) :platinum: Fun and interesting story, little too much on collectables 8/10 rating.
Drive Girls (Vita) :platinum: Started out good, finished repetitively. Felt like it had more potential 4/10 rating.

Song of Memories (PS4)

Good luck to all my pyramid peers out there, and may the POWER OF THE PRYAMID guide you to success.

• Like 1

All done with Peach Beach Splash. It was a lot better than I expected. I'm a sucker for these easy mode anime 3rd person shooters though. Being able to zip around and still be able to shoot enemies without having to be very precise is a lot of fun. It made me want to go pack and play Fatal Bullet lol. It was pretty short, but I wanted to keep playing it, so I ended up just getting the plat. On to Level 2!

Level 1

Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash

Level 2

Dead or Alive 5

Dragon Quest XI

Level 3

Bayonetta

Level 4

Shenmue

Dead or Alive 6