Life is strange 1 ps3 plat 

Sly cooper 1  vita plat 

Level 3

Sly cooper 2 vita plat

Calbel's African adventures ps3 plat 

Ghostbusters ps4 remaster plat

Level 4 

concrete genie ps4 plat

Ice age 3 dawn of the dinosaurs ps3 plat, a game i started with 1 percent over 12 years ago

Back to the future ps4 plat

Crysis 1 ps3 plat

Level 5

Tekken 7 ps4 pat

MIDDLE-EARTH: SHADOW OF MORDOR - GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION ps4 plat only

Lego city undercover ps4 been on my playlist a while

Assassin creed 2 ps4 plat

The walking dead season one plat on vita

update, finally done with the shadow of Mordor, i believe i am up to 59 points. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, lucky0ne16 said:

to make it loud again, i did finish shadow of Mordor last night for the plat and got the hardest dlc trophy done 

Nice, congrats on completing that.  I thought about playing that game, then got deterred when I heard about a server closure for the couple online related trophies.  Never went back and heard if they implemented the fix that would allow for plats after the server was closed or not.

7 hours ago, Spinacheq said:

Nice, congrats on completing that.  I thought about playing that game, then got deterred when I heard about a server closure for the couple online related trophies.  Never went back and heard if they implemented the fix that would allow for plats after the server was closed or not.

I actually was addicted to the game but beware one trophy which is the hunt of something in the second dlc is the hardest trophy in the game

• Like 1

Mini update:

Made more progress on Trails of Cold Steel 3 story/first playthrough.  Still loving this game, into chapter 3 now.  I started Hyperdimension Neptunia PP to play on my vita in between or when I want to game for 30 mins to an hour but don't have the time to fully commit to Cold Steel.  Thankfully, @arsenal4life1471 allows for playing more than 1 if you are doing a long game and you have opened up more than level 1.  hehe.

Good luck to all my pyramid peers out there, and may the POWER OF THE PRYAMID guide you to success.

• Like 1

Level 1

Spiderman Spider-Man: Miles Morales ps4  plat

Level 2

Sly cooper 1  vita plat 

Level 3

Sly cooper 2 vita plat

Level 4 

concrete genie ps4 plat

Ice age 3 dawn of the dinosaurs ps3 plat, a game i started with 1 percent over 12 years ago

Crysis 1 ps3 plat

Level 5

Tekken 7 ps4 pat

update, sly 2 plat , i believe i am up to 61 points. 

• Like 1

Level 1, 

1. AVP 2009

level 2

1. Daymare 1998
  2. Kingdom Come

level 3

1. Prey 2017
  2. Far Cry 2
  3. Far Cry blood dragon

level 4

1. Far Cry classic
  2. Doom Eternal
  3. Ghostbusters remastered
  4. Alien CM dlc

Level 5

1. Uncharted 4
  2. Uncharted 3
  3. Red Faction Armageddon
  4. Killzone 1
  5. Hitman contracts

Done with level 1 and 2 now just 3 and 4 and 5 left remaining

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Lonemankane said:

Level 1, 

1. AVP 2009

level 2

1. Daymare 1998
  2. Kingdom Come

level 3

1. Prey 2017
  2. Far Cry 2
  3. Far Cry blood dragon

level 4

1. Far Cry classic
  2. Doom Eternal
  3. Ghostbusters remastered
  4. Alien CM dlc

Level 5

1. Uncharted 4
  2. Uncharted 3
  3. Red Faction Armageddon
  4. Killzone 1
  5. Hitman contracts

Done with level 1 and 2 now just 3 and 4 and 5 left remaining

i saw you plat re 8, any tips for s rank

And with the completion of Hyperdimension Neptunia PP now in the bag, Platinum and all here is my updated listed:

LEVEL ONE
Kotodama: The 7 Mysteries of Fujisawa (PS4) :platinum: Fun story interesting concept for doing the multiple playthroughs 7/10 rating.

LEVEL TWO
Final Fantasy 15 (PS4) :platinum: visually stunning, but lots of fluff and bland story 6/10 rating.
Trails of Cold Steel 3 (PS4)

LEVEL THREE
inFamous Second Son (PS4) :platinum: 8/10 rating.
Record of Agarest war 2 (PS3) :platinum:  Nostalgic sprite models, and decent story 7/10 rating.
Eiyuu Senki – The World Conquest
(PS3)

LEVEL FOUR
Darksiders (PS3)

Detroit Become Human (PS4) :platinum: great sound, wonderful graphics, multiple endings where only one felt complete 5/10 rating.
Time and Eternity (PS3)

Hyperdimension Neptunia PP (Vita) :platinum: Great game, fun cross between a lite visual novel and an idol producer game.  Sound/music was fun and energetic.  8/10 rating.

LEVEL FIVE
Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree’s Woe and the Blight Below (PS4) :platinum: 6/10 rating.

Lost Dimension (PS3) :platinum: 7/10 rating.

Murdered Soul Suspect (PS4) :platinum: Fun and interesting story, little too much on collectables 8/10 rating.
Drive Girls (Vita) :platinum: Started out good, finished repetitively. Felt like it had more potential 4/10 rating.

Song of Memories (PS4)

That should put me at 30 points.  Great job everyone on all the continued hard/fun work. :)

Good luck to all my pyramid peers out there, and may the POWER OF THE PRYAMID guide you to success.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, lucky0ne16 said:

i saw you plat re 8, any tips for s rank

Use the handgun for most of the level 2 ones of the maps and only get the magnum for when you at least maxed out dmg, reload and fire rate, cap is not really needed unless you never reloaded the gun at the end of a stage and so on. Another one is just use the final shotgun on the normal maps as it normally one shot kills all in your way, also another tip I can give is if you have enough points you can just go and get yourself killed. and still pass with a S rank, like mad village you can die on say stage 3 or 4 if you have enough points.

This chat seems really quiet with out @arsenal4life1471 slaying a game every 1 - 2 days.  

So true @Spinacheq. Personally I'm working on Hollow Knight, and planning to get the platinum here, so it's taking quite the time. Have finished 2 exams and have 2 more in the next 2-3 weeks. So hopefully I can chip away a little here and there whilst doing my exams. Otherwise I'll be smashing the game in the summer vacation

Edited by MikkelEhlers
  • Like 1

I like the book list!  I read a ton as well, mostly litrpg, wuxia, xianxia and gamelit.  I do read a lot of other stuff as well, everything from Tolkien to Piers Anthony to Dean Koontz to J.K. Rowling.  Pretty much everything honestly.

• Like 1

Hey everyone.

I finished Hollow Knight and that means I'm officially done with my 1st pyramid!!! And to top it off I got the platinum for Hollow Knight as well for a special commemoration. This game has been one of my most anticipated and yet one that has been in my backlog for the longest time. I think that I knew I would really like it, and the I would want the platinum. And because it is so hard, I've been putting it off for so long, but I finally did it and I'm so glad that I did.

I recently got a really serious hand injury, that means I can't really do anything, but it's not straining my hand when I play video games, which is why I finally had the time to do this in the middle of exams. Damn Hollow Knight is a super great game. If this is in your backlog, please don't sleep on it, you will regret it. It does have a reputation for being a "souls-like" but honestly it's not. It's really more action and fast paced and actually really forgiving. It does have it's hard passages, but they are really mostly in the end-game (DLC and boss rush etc is ruthless, and this is why the platinum is hard). The story is pretty short and relatively easy compared to the rest of the game and what I expected. 

I won't go in to too much detail, I'll just let you know, that the combat is amazing, and you unlock so many cool abilities, which are all really useful to be honest. Go buy this game - even though I know, no one here should be adding to their backlog right now, but it's great. 

And OMG the music is so good as well. Love the theme!

If you want any more reasons to buy Hollow Knight, just ask. I'm trying to keep myself short this time, because every time I start talking about the pros and cons of a game I end up blabbering. 

Below you can see my pyramid:

JFqhtkZ.png

Now that I'm done with this pyramid I thought I would make a little top 5 to round it off. So my top 5 is (from worst to best):

5. Oninaki - I'm having a rough time putting this in the bottom of my top 5 for this pyramid. But I have to say as much as I like the aesthetic, the rug-grind for trophies is just barely pulling it down from the top. Great music, great story, great combat.

4. Salt and Sanctuary - This game is not just hard but it really makes you want to try again every time. The combat feels great, and I haven't really felt 2D combat that worked as well as this. The thing about having to worry about dodging through, away from and over enemies makes it almost feel 3 dimensional.

3. Hollow Knight - I want this to be even higher but I can't do that to the rest of the games on this list. Just amazing game. So much to do, and you only feel lost on a good way. If you're having trouble finding your way, just equip the wayfinder compass charm, there's a charm for every playstyle. And if there is something specific that's making it harder for you, there's probably a charm for it.

2. Ghost of Tsushima - The top 3 were all really close - this game comes just behind my top 1. This game is just so good. The stealth in particular feels amazing - and the combat is so cool. I think by the end it got a little easy. But I'm not sure how it best could be dealt with. The reason is still number 2 is because even though I loved the world. And especially the way you follow the wind and not a mini map, so you actually look at the beautiful world they've created. It's because even though the way you traverse is new, it is still mostly a giant checklist. Which is such a shame. I do like that, it means a lot of things to do and it can be relaxing, but I was hoping for some more groundbreaking, when it seemed they did so much new with the world. But it's still settlements, collect this to improve health, collect that to improve stamina etc. Still and amazing game though

1. Celeste - It had to be. The only thing wrong with this game is myself being so bad at it, that I am too tempted to use assist mode. I did the whole story without, but when it came to the extremely hard strawberry collectables and B/C-sides I switched it on. I'm glad that it's there, it's obviously the right step in game development. But I think I would have enjoyed it even more if something stood in the way of my temptations. 

Of course I also platted all these, because they were so good. Some honorary mentions that just didn't cut it would be: Titan Souls - which was so fun and creative and Dragon's Dogma - which is just a fire game. Love the combat, the climbing and everything. The inventory is crap but you get over it. 

If I had to choose the worst game on here it would be a tie between Trine 2 and Deus Ex. I really liked Deus ex, but I felt it gave so many options that I could hardly choose, and still It felt like it wanted you to do things in very specific ways. I think that game is just too foreign to me, and I would have to play some more probably. But none of them I thought as bad actually. I think my whole pyramid had some really good games, but I also think in generel of the games are too long on the pyramid, so I'm taking that up for consideration on the next. 

It'll be more of a mix, and I'll be making it these next days, maybe late tonight. I already know some that I want on my pyramid - KH Melody of Memory, because I love KH and I still haven't finished this! The new Nier, which is way too new to already be in my backlog, but it is. Probably put some dlc on there, the Ghost of Tsushima and maybe finish up the KH3 dlc. Then I've got so many story games I haven't played yet like Heavy Rain, Detroit become Human etc. Maybe some large games like FF15 or FFX-2 (Or 7R). Or maybe I should save that for next pyramid as much as I can. And then make it a bigger one. Who knows

Hope you're all doing well and not too annoyed by my posts that are way too long, bye! :))

• Like 3

21 hours ago, MikkelEhlers said:

Hope you're all doing well and not too annoyed by my posts that are way too long, bye! :))

I like long posts!  Especially on topics I love, which video games definitely count, so keep them up!  

Plus, you have part of the name of one my favorite hockey players, Nikolaj Ehlers, so you get bonus points!  ?

• Like 1

Another update from me already!

Never thought I'd be (almost) double-posting on this thread, I guess this really shows that it's quiet right now. But I already made my next pyramid, so I wanted to show you all before I started it. There were generally some lengthy RPGs I ended up cutting all of, so I guess my next pyramid is almost purely RPGs lol. Below you can see it:

N0GvRk0.png

I definitely ended going a lot more story-based on this pyramid, whereas the old pyramid was much more gameplay-heavy, so I'm excited for these games, and hopefully I won't get bored lol. I don't really have any action games except Nier, and some of the DLC - but I have some platformers instead hoping it will get a little more peaceful on this pyramid. I hope the many story games won't be too much, I really tried to spread them out across the pyramid. 

I thought since I'm definitely procrastinating way too much from my exams, I would comment just shortly on the games on my list and why they are they, to introduce them, maybe comment some expectations from each, and I'll see if they live up to it. I think Throughout this pyramid as well - I'll be giving a score and a max. 5 word comment to each game both for casual completion and 100%, an overall score based on different criteria (like, gameplay, story, music, fun-factor, creativity and maybe an x-criteria (Like unforeseen things, confusing elements etc.)) It's a great way to get your thoughts out on a game, and also a way to remember to appreciate the different elements of the games. 

Anyway here's a little introduction to my list:

Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory (PS4) [11% Trophy Completion] - Already played a good part of the first portion of this game. KH is one of my favourite franchises, and I've played almost all to 100% completion. I love the confusing mess of a story, I'm so invested in it, that no matter what happens it will always be exciting to me what is going to happen. Bought this on release and I can't wait to finally play it through. I have focused so much on the pyramid and forgot to play this game that I really wanted to play. So now it's two birds with one stone. 

NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139... (PS4) [1% Trophy Completion] - I got this game as a present from one of my best buddies. I've been so excited to play it, but haven't got around to it. I'm sure he's just waiting to hear my thoughts on it, and I am too because when it comes to games he knows me just as well as I know myself. Also will definitely be playing NieR Automata if this game is as good as it seems just from the first 2 hours of it.

Black Mirror (PS4) [0% Trophy Completion] - Honestly I'm not really sure what this game is. I'm positive that it's pretty short, and I can see it's an easy platinum from the rarity. It has just been sitting in my backlog since I bought it in a Humble PlayStation Bundle (I have too many of those - maybe next pyramid will be RPGs and games from Humble Bundle).

Beyond: Two Souls (PS4) [0% Trophy Completion] - First of the Quantic Dream games on my list - three in total. I got it through PS Plus games, don't know much about it other than it being story-heavy. Really excited for this one and totally blind on it, and it's gonna stay that way.

What Remains of Edith Finch (PS4) [0% Trophy Completion] - Pretty sure I got this through PS Plus as well. It has been on my radar for so long since I used to watch Playstation Access, and Rob from there always praising this game to heaven. Now I will finally play it.

Trials Rising: Crash & Sunburn [DLC] (PS4) [91% Trophy Completion (20% of the DLC)] - Trials is one of the games most dear to me. It was one of the first games I got on my Xbox back in the day, and Trials Fusion was my first game together with Bloodborne for the PS4. I love Trials Rising and I am yet to properly go through the DLC, so I will be 100%'ing this DLC for sure. This game is hard, fun and just controls amazing.

Heavy Rain (PS4) [0% Trophy Completion] - Second of the Quantic Dream games, also from PS Plus (Damn they've had good games imo). This I know a bit more of the story from (also the Jason meme) and unfortunately I do know the twist, but the experience is completely fresh, never played it, but I have heard about it and seen some gameplay. 

Everybody's Gone To The Rapture (PS4) [0% Trophy Completion] - Another PS Plus game. I have been putting this off for a while. I played Gone Home which I think is from the same developer, but got intimidated by the length of this. I know already now, that I have to find the patience to walk that slow for so long. I'm not really expecting to love this, but I've wanted this out of my backlog for a while. I want to experience it, but I'm not sure it's my kind of story.

Rime (PS4) [22% Trophy Completion] - Yet another PS Plus game, I'm starting to see a pattern for this pyramid, now that I'm introducing the games. This is more like a platformer, a bit like Journey and those games. So looking forward to collecting and relaxing. I expect this to be short and sweet, not necessarily the most memorable, but I really like the art style and aesthetics.

Ghost of Tsushima: Legends Mode [DLC] (PS4) [81% Trophy Completion (0% of the DLC)] - This is one of the best games I played last year, and I'm excited to hop back in. When I played it, it was the only game I played, so I finished it long before the DLC came out. My roomie also has the game (we both bought it together) and as I understand there is a multiplayer component to the DLC, so maybe I'll play some of it with him. I'll probably also make a playthrough in NG+ to mop those trophies while I am back in, because looking back I did miss it. Not sure what to expect from this DLC, but I'm sure it's crazy good. Hopefully NG+ is a bit harder and the I can utilise all the abilities.

Detroit: Become Human (PS4) [0% Trophy Completion] - Last of the three Quantic Dream games, yet another time from PS Plus (They gave them all on PS Plus damn). This is the newest and I've tried to put them on different levels. Haven't really seen much of the but I've heard much about it. I'm expecting it to be the best of the three, so I'm gonna play it last, doing them chronologically by release date.

Erica (PS4) [0% Trophy Completion] - Also from PS Plus... Don't know anything about this, haven't seen it, I just know it is story-heavy from my roomie, and he said it was pretty decent. And he's normally not really into those games, so I thought this was a perfect addition to these story games on this pyramid. Not expecting anything big from this, mostly because I haven't heard about it, but I hope it gives a pleasant surprise of course. Hopefully a little gem in the rough.

Yooka-Laylee (PS4) [16% Trophy Completion] - I was really excited for this game. I knew going in it was like a Banjo thing, but I've never played any of those games, thinking it was like a "collectathon" I was going in thinking it would be like Spyro etc. So I quickly got overwhelmed by the openness. I think that I need to go in with another mindset, because I've really been craving a 3D platformer like this. I expect it to be a long and relaxing journey of collecting items, and then being stuck for an hour trying to find that 1 item because I'm too stubborn to move on without it. It's gonna be good times.

Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion (PS4) [18% Trophy Completion] - I bought this game on a sale a long time ago, and I never really got around to playing the game properly. I remember there were some bugs, but nothing annoying. I love Adventure Time, so I think it will be fresh with a little casual RPG, that is not too demanding. Hopefully there won't be too many bugs, and if there are I expect this to be done relatively quick. 

Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind [DLC] (PS4) [92% Trophy Completion (53% of the DLC)] - Kingdom Hearts really is one of those franchises I could just play over and over, and KHIII is really one of the best of the franchise gameplay wise. What I need from this DLC is to rank up a special mode, that I have just unlocked. It's going to be extremely hard, because you rank up by completing certain parts of the story with various limitations that could be you only have 1 defence etc. I've been waiting for this, because I've wanted a sort of challenge run for a while, and I'll be making this my challenge run. I'm expecting this to be super hard, and that is fine, because most games on here are easy, and that will freshen the air a bit.

These are all the games on my pyramid and I think right now, I'm mostly looking forward to NieR and Kingdom Hearts (I'm literally on the title screen waiting to start the game, and have to end this post soon because I want to play). Also I'm excited to jump back in to do the DLC of the games I've already completed and loved, so I know that's good. Then I'll see what those story games can do to me. I'm not expecting to cry or anything, but hopefully they are intriguing when it is the biggest part of the game. 

I'm ending here, thanks for reading if you're this far. I hope it inspires some of you to write more on the games you play, because I'm always up for reading others thoughts on that. 

Have a good day all of you! :))

2 minutes ago, FFATMA said:

I like long posts!  Especially on topics I love, which video games definitely count, so keep them up!  

Plus, you have part of the name of one my favorite hockey players, Nikolaj Ehlers, so you get bonus points!  ?

I don't think I can keep it short as you see above lol, at least when I try to keep it short, it always gets lengthy, but I'm so glad you like it! And glad for the bonus points, he's also from the same country so it makes sense, even though it's not the most common name here. 

• Like 3

Hey all - First update on the new pyramid!

I did it quick this time, and I finished Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory, and also I got the platinum for this, because I had to - It's Kingdom Hearts you know - I love this series heck I even wrote one of the guides lol (#whatanerd). I think this game was really great and it will be subject to my first little rating of my games on the pyramid. I think it's always hard to rate the first game fairly, so I do look forward to the decimals or the inflation in my ratings when I find games worse or better that already rated ones. I'll try and keep the numbers relatively simple and clean (see what I did there?). On to the rating:

Gameplay - It is a rhythm game, so the gameplay is pretty simple. I think they did very good by finding their own version of being a rhythm game. KH have a really bad reputation for rhythm minigames but this was actually pretty solid. One thing that was definitely a problem some times was the calibrations. It felt like some stages the rhythms were better calibrated to the music than others, so you purposely had to hit the button a very tiny bit late or early to get it perfect, but this was rare. Or maybe I'm just bad, but a calibration option is a must on a game like this. Also I felt like there was a difference when using headphones and not. It is exciting to have a rhythm game with orchestral music, and also so much music 150 songs (some duplicate because they were in different modes) There were mainly 4 different playstyles (5): Normal field, boss battles, memory dives, duels, (and co op). I think it's nice to see so much different, also because it did feel very different. However, the story mode was lacking despite of this. It was very repetitive, which is okay for a rhythm game, I think that's kind of the point, but there was so much potential. So many playstyles and it's not used enough. Instead every song had 3 missions which was nice to see, but ultimately not really important because you would do them if you were good enough. And the game is not really that hard, and I've played a lot of rhythm games and also being a music student. I do think it needs a critical (harder) difficulty like every other KH game. Just to go back to story mode. I think it is a missed opportunity, not enough boss fights (4 I think total), memory dives only becomes a thing in the end. The game is basically going through the story - you could have had a duel with Riku on destiny islands, just to spice it up. Make some co op with the COM where it makes sense. It should be more varied in story mode, because you unlock all the songs here to play when you want. And duels and co op is separate. The main mechanics - really great and you feel yourself getting better, but I think it needs to be harder if I can get a full chain on the hardest stage on the hardest difficulty - rant over lol.

Story - As you progress through the story you get small cutscenes here and there. Kingdom Hearts has a bad habit of recapping the story, all the time. This game is just you going through the entire story up until now, but in no detail. And that's the story you get. The intro and the ending is the only real new content. Applause for making story content in a rhythm game, but this is more of an RPG made rhythm game (which is pretty cool tbh). I'd actually rather have no story than the constant recapping. I do understand, because the story is a direct continuation of the ending from KH3. When it comes to the new content it is fire - still loving the story. I'd just wish there was a lot more story. I know gameplay wise it makes sense the way it is made, but I want more of that sweet new story. It's so exciting and always leaves you wanting more. Always ending on a cliffhanger. 

Music - This I have to give 10/10 no doubt at all - except Let it go, damn that song was so long. And you have to play it 3 times for the plat. Good music makes a good rhythm game - and this game has so good music. It is great because it takes the best music from all the games (except the opening from KH3) and puts it all together. You really get to appreciate how good it really is and how different the versions of world themes from the different games are. It's a whole newfound appreciation because you have to listen for the gameplay. I love the music and so should you. Music won't always count much in the overall score, but in a music game it will.

Presentation - Graphicwise this game isn't much to write home about. I don't really care about graphics but I have nothing against beautiful games. It's the good old character models from the remasters of the first games. Same with the locations and enemies and then you're kinda flying through. Cutscenes - beautiful. Memory dives awesome idea to make music to a kind of music video. It came out so fast after KH3 so I didn't expect much here. The look is clean, and you always now what's coming - they prioritise gameplay and I can respect that very much. 

Creativity - As a did mention a bit in the gameplay section, it is a very creative way of doing a rhythm game. It's an rpg with items and leveling (which doesn't really matter if you're good enough) but if you aren't. Then you can make the hard stages with some potions and a higher level team, which is awesome I think. Ekstra points for the boss battles, they are so cool, just have some more. Duels are pretty regular here, I wished that it was more fleshed out. Cool that it's online, but you can't activate powers yourself, they do automatically so it's rng. Also the level system - using cards is interesting but ultimately not really worth worrying about. And the fact that you have to go to the home menu for it to automatically lvl up is a bit stupid.

Fun-factor - For casual completion it's really just fun and games. Depending on how much of a completionist you are, you'll care more or less about the missions. Getting those full chains is the fun part. When you nail a difficult song. The gameplay is rarely broken if you don't want to and I like that. I choose to watch the recaps because I get nostalgic so It's not all bad. But if you just want to play you can. And the music really makes you feel all the more connected to the game. 

X-criteria - The x-criteria I invented - it's like the x-factor of games. That special thing. For me in this game Kingdom Hearts will just have a special place in my hearts. It's the characters, the music, the memories and the story, it can get you very emotional. Other than that I don't think this game has something that makes it very special and unique and that way. Not groundbreaking. Orchestral rhythm game for your favourite game series music - that's very nice though. 

Platinum - I'm split about the platinum. It's relatively easy. You have to get a full chain (that means miss 0) on the hardest difficulty on 50/150 songs, which can be hard. I didn't find it super hard, but it definitely can be. However there is a grind and it seems pointless. For the plat you need to complete every song on both beginner normal and hard. Why?? It really should be stacking. I feel like I'm wasting my time playing on the lowest difficulty here. 150 songs and about 2.5 minutes each (some are longer up to 5 minutes) - that times 3. That's a minimum of 12 hours on difficulties I would otherwise not touch. This is far from the worst. After I had completed all songs on all difficulties, gotten 50 full chains on each of the difficulties, and gotten to the highest rank in duels (not so hard - this was very enjoyable) I had killed a little over 50.000 enemies through the game. There is a trophy in the game, that needs you to kill 100.000 enemies, that was the only trophy left. That is double the amount after I've done everything else. I reached max level with my first team in the end of story mode. The most enemies in a stage is the hardest stage with about 450 in 2.5 minutes. That would be almost 5 hours of constant grinding the most difficult song in the game. 111 times through that song. It wasn't the worst because I ended up being so good at the song that I could watch a show on my computer while playing it, only giving full attention when needed. If you want this platinum, do it over a long span of time. It is not meant to be grinded. It is meant to be a game where you come back and try to perfect your scores etc. For getting 100% in game, you would need an immense grind and this I don't think I can recommend to anyone (Haven't done that though). All in all not a bad platinum - I just wish there were something so I would get nearer to the 100.000. It annoys me that it's the last trophy. 

Overall - I think it is a really solid game - overall it is pulled down by the platinum, the story mostly being recapping of the other games and the gameplay not being as varied, when it had the potential to be. I'd say it met my expectations storywise - but I always want more. I did not expect to love the music this much and I did not expect to love the other game modes so much - which is why I'm sad it wasn't used more. This brings me to my final score.

8/10 - Most amazing music!

I really can't wait for the next game now to see where the story goes, and hope to see at least a tease of something new at E3 soon. I'll certainly be following. I love when Kingdom Hearts experiment with the gameplay - this is what makes it so special to me. The minigames, the weird gimmicks the confusing mess of a story, the characters and the music. I am excited of what's to come

Below you can see the pyramid:

TNoGq5l.png

Sorry for the long post guys. I can't help it, it's Kingdom Hearts so expect at least one more of these. 

Next up is NieR Replicant. I've been looking out for Automata since it came out, and suddenly got this as a present from a friend. Can't wait to play it. It'll be nice with some action after a rhythm game. I'll definitely be mindfull of the music after having opened my mind to it in this game. Hope you're all doing well on your pyramids, haven't really seen so many updates in the last days! Also hope you come back soon @arsenal4life1471 - we miss you :)) byebye

• Like 3

3 hours ago, MikkelEhlers said:

Hey all - First update on the new pyramid!

I did it quick this time, and I finished Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory, and also I got the platinum for this, because I had to - It's Kingdom Hearts you know - I love this series heck I even wrote one of the guides lol (#whatanerd). I think this game was really great and it will be subject to my first little rating of my games on the pyramid. I think it's always hard to rate the first game fairly, so I do look forward to the decimals or the inflation in my ratings when I find games worse or better that already rated ones. I'll try and keep the numbers relatively simple and clean (see what I did there?). On to the rating:

Snip*

Great post, piqued my interest in the game, although the grindy trophies do sound rough.  

I'm sure it will come as no surprise to anyone who's seen my posts throughout this thread, but as usual, I've gotten myself distracted with various games.  I am finishing games, they're just not the ones on my pyramid!  I really need to focus....

Wonder what happened to Arsenal, hope they're ok!

Edited by FFATMA
  • Like 1

Level 1:

Life Is Strange (100%)   COMPLETE: 1/12/2021

Level 2:

Marvel's Spiderman  (NG+/Ultimate playthrough)  COMPLETE: 1/14/2021

*SWAP* Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (Campaign on Veteran) COMPLETE: 1/19/2021

Level 3:

Homefront COMPLETE: 3/8/2021

Grand Theft Auto V (Story) COMPLETE 2/5/2021

Dead Nation (Completing story w/ all collectibles, maybe 100%)

Level 4:

Lego Indiana Jones 2 (100%) COMPLETE 5/31/2021

Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee (100%)

Spy Chameleon (100%)

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor (100%)

Level 5:

Stealth 2 Inc (100%)

Fallout: New Vegas (100%)

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (100%)

Hitman Contracts (100%)

SteamWorld Dig (4-star playthrough)

Done with Lego Indy 2! Now onto Spy Chameleon and Shadow of Mordor 

• Like 1

Level 1

Spiderman Spider-Man: Miles Morales ps4  plat

Level 2

Sly cooper 1  vita plat 

Level 3

Sly cooper 2 vita plat

Level 4 

concrete genie ps4 plat

Crysis 1 ps3 plat

Level 5

Tekken 7 ps4 pat

update walking dead plat believe i am up to 63 points. plus 10 for all plats which is 73 ponts 

• Like 1

level 1

Spiderman miles morales ps5 plat

level 2

wreck fest  ps4 plat 

Crysis 1 ps4 plat

level 3

Cabela's North American Adventures ps3 plat

Up ps3 plat

spy hunter vita plat

level 4

wolfenstein the new order german version ps4 plat 

lego super villains eu ps4 plat

Saints row the 3rd NorthAmerican version ps4 plat

wolf among us ps4 plat

Level 5

Wreckfest ps5 plat

Lego Indiana Jones 2 eu plat ps3 might change later to see if this one has trophies on it

terminator resistance ps5 plat 

dirt 5 ps5 plat should be fixed will check

bugsnax ps5 plat

spiderman is done 75 points

final update 

Edited by lucky0ne16
  • Like 1

level 1

Spiderman miles morales ps5 plat

level 2

wreck fest  ps4 plat 

Crysis 1 ps4 plat

level 3

Cabela's North American Adventures ps3 plat

Up ps3 plat

spy hunter vita plat

level 4

wolfenstein the new order german version ps4 plat 

lego super villains eu ps4 plat

Saints row the 3rd NorthAmerican version ps4 plat

wolf among us ps4 plat

Level 5

Wreckfest ps5 plat

Lego Indiana Jones 2 eu plat ps3 might change later to see if this one has trophies on it

terminator resistance ps5 plat 

dirt 5 ps5 plat should be fixed will check

bugsnax ps5 plat

wreckfest is done 77 points

final update 

• Like 3