Saints row the 3rd NorthAmerican version ps4 plat

level 4

wolfenstein the new order german version ps4 plat 

lego super villains eu ps4 plat

wolf among us ps4 plat

Golf with your friends plat

Level 5

Wreckfest ps5 plat

Lego Indiana Jones 2 eu plat ps3 might change later to see if this one has trophies on it

terminator resistance ps5 plat 

Walking dead ps4 plat

bugsnax ps5 plat

both wreck fest and Crysis is plat, i believe i am at 83 points now, i did some changes to my list 

Tier 1

Yakuza: Like a Dragon PS4 Platinum
Tier 2
Immortals Fenyx Rising
Final Fantasy Intergrade 
Tier 3
Mass Effect 
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart Finished the platinum for this one and made it my 4000th trophy!  Great game, loved every second of it!
Wreckfest
Tier 4
Returnal
Captain Tsubasa
Cyberpunk 2077
Nioh 
Tier 5
World of Final Fantasy
Spider-Man Miles Morales
Maneater
Oddworld: Soulstorm

Mass Effect 2

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Arethien said:

I've updated "Everyone's Completed Games" spreadsheet instead of our host! Remade it slightly...

Please check your columns if there are any errors.

Everyone's Completed Games

Also while doing it I've noticed... if you guys don't write "1. what game/DLC 2. what platform 3. when story cleared/platinimed/100%ed" in the beginning of a post, not in a wall of text or not only as a cross-out in pyramid, it's really hard to update the spreadsheet!

This spreadsheet has, as of now, slightly different point system. Explained in "Legend & Info" tab.

If there's something you don't like about this spreadsheet or have any suggestions please tell.

New participant, @sindrics, has no Leaderboard rating, so I'm not sure if it's ok to add him to the spreadsheet. As it means he is flagged for something, right?

i was flagged for earth defence force 2055 for using a friends save after i deleted mine. If leaderboard rating is required i can add the game to the hide game list and il be put back on the leaderboard for my other games and that will fix the issue?

9 hours ago, Arethien said:

@FFATMA Congratulations! Never played any Ratchet game, but they do look cute.

Updated: Everyone's Completed Games

@lucky0ne16 Congratulations!

Your 2 plats I already updated yesterday.

What was @arsenal4life1471 stance on stacks and autopops? I don't think it's fair in a casual event to get 3 points for 2 seconds PS5 autopop.

he didn't have one, I think he considered the hours put in them before we did the ps5 stack. he didn't have a problem with my spiderman ps5 one, i think we only got 2 points for plats and 1 for completed games

On 7/4/2021 at 8:31 AM, Arethien said:

I've updated "Everyone's Completed Games" spreadsheet instead of our host! Remade it slightly...

Please check your columns if there are any errors.

Everyone's Completed Games

Also while doing it I've noticed... if you guys don't write "1. what game/DLC 2. what platform 3. when story cleared/platinimed/100%ed" in the beginning of a post, not in a wall of text or not only as a cross-out in pyramid, it's really hard to update the spreadsheet!

This spreadsheet has, as of now, slightly different point system. Explained in "Legend & Info" tab.

If there's something you don't like about this spreadsheet or have any suggestions please tell.

New participant, @sindrics, has no Leaderboard rating, so I'm not sure if it's ok to add him to the spreadsheet. As it means he is flagged for something, right?

You beat me to the punch I was actually going to do this myself this week.  

5 hours ago, lucky0ne16 said:

he didn't have one, I think he considered the hours put in them before we did the ps5 stack. he didn't have a problem with my spiderman ps5 one, i think we only got 2 points for plats and 1 for completed games

You get 1 point for completing a playthrough and seeing an ending, 2 additional points if you get the platinum as well as a bonus.  5 points for completing the pyramid, and 10 additional points if you platinum them all.  At least that is the way I read the point spread.  and based on how @arsenal4life1471 left the leaderboard I was getting 3 points for each of my plats, which was easy to track since I have platinumed all my games on my list so far.

1 minute ago, Arethien said:

He didn't have any stance on stacks and autopops?

he didn't allow auto pops, and I remember when I joined I had 2 Visual Novels on my list, and he was weary at first to let me count them since if you can skip super fast through them he didn't like it.  I believe he wanted at least 10 hours of game play to count a game as that seemed fair to him.  I don't believe he cared about stacks in the sense that if the is a list for ps3 and a list ps4 but you have to play the game completely on each and they were more than 10 hour playthroughs I believe he allowed that.

1 minute ago, Spinacheq said:

he didn't allow auto pops, and I remember when I joined I had 2 Visual Novels on my list, and he was weary at first to let me count them since if you can skip super fast through them he didn't like it.  I believe he wanted at least 10 hours of game play to count a game as that seemed fair to him.  I don't believe he cared about stacks in the sense that if the is a list for ps3 and a list ps4 but you have to play the game completely on each and they were more than 10 hour playthroughs I believe he allowed that.

kind of hard to learn the rules when he just fell off the face of the earth, i sent him a message while he was playing nba did not respond at all. i wonder how the prizes will be giving out since he has no responded to this post in several weeks, i never played quick plats like penny plats, most of my games are 10 plus hous

12 minutes ago, Arethien said:

@lucky0ne16 

He didn't have any stance on stacks and autopops? 1f626.png

Considering the hours played with original playthrough and giving double points just because stack exist and can be done with no effort within seconds is not really a new point worthy clear in my opinion. A lot worse than, what were they called, Ratalaika games type? Which are also mainly played for trophies, not because they're fun.

I didn't check any game clears of event participants before my update, thought our host was doing it, but I think stacks, especially autopops, shouldn't be allowed.

Which would make Spiderman PS5, Borderlands PS4 after using PS3 save and even Borderlands region stacks a no no.

Having a tiny peek on other community events I see they do not allow stacks of any kind. I checked only about three still. Although our casual event is very different from other trophy hunter events hosted on this site so comparing the two is probably pointless.

What I thought about this casual event is that it was story/fun based one, not trophy list hoarding. That's why games without trophies and VN, if played not skipped, are allowed. So you can share with everyone how you liked the game and maybe discuss it here after.

To summarize, casual players don't buy region and console stacks or make autopop stacks on purpose. They don't play the same game twice, only when they love it very much. In which case they don't need trophies to lure them for doing a second playthrough. They play for games, trophies being a nice bonus, record of what they've done.

If we allow stacks here, majority of participants will have a no chance at all to compete in event Leaderboard.

You can already see it with you @lucky0ne16 almost always being on a 1st place, with a huge (over double!) point gap compared to all other members. That's after our host did a Leaderboard reset for PSN voucher. On all time Leaderboard you are probably unbeatable, with over 100 points as of now. How many casuals will story clear over 100 games? Also in time before you raise your number to 200 with the help of stacking and autopops. Even @arsenal4life1471 amazing number of various games story clears doesn't come too close to really compete with you.

I'm sorry for a long, probably controversial post. What do the rest of you guys partaking in this event think about it? If I'm alone with my stance here I'll bite my teeth, especially because I'm not the original event host here.

Regarding points. Yes, 1 point for story clear and 2 points for a platinum/100% clear is what I've done on a spreadsheet. 1 + 2 = 3 points a game if you do both. Platinum is very hard to achieve, be it difficulty or time wise. Welcome, but not seeked out by casual players. That's why I thought 2 points for doing it was ok. But if that makes the gap between casuals and trophy hunters participating here as huge, maybe we should change platinum points to 1 point only to balance it out.

the only games that have auto pops are the spiderman miles game and ps5 spiderman, i didn't auto pop the borderlands games since they do not believe in auto pop and would have to earn them the old fashion way. the saintsrow games are not quick plats they took me way over 30 plus hours to do, i am just following the rules that he listed and seemed to have no issue in what games people plat since this event was meant to be fun before he left

2 minutes ago, lucky0ne16 said:

i wonder how the prizes will be giving out since he has no responded to this post in several weeks,

I was thinking about it and I am willing to donate a $10 psn card to this, I was never in for the prize myself.  I had told him if I win give it to the next highest person, I just loved the community and fun of the challenge.  I like how @Arethien has update the list, my only ask would be if we could move all the active people to the front of the list to make it easier to see.  That being said I was thinking it might be a good I idea to restart the thread and leave a link to the new thread here so that people can find it.  That way we can have the spreadsheet and leaderboard on the first post so it is easy to find.  I was also thinking at least until arsenal returns maybe we should have a 3 person rule/dispute group, incase there is any issues.  I don't mind hosting the spreadsheet and giving the people of the rule/dispute group update access I think we should have more than one person able to update it incase something happens again.  Just my thoughts, how does this sound to everyone? 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Arethien said:

Sounds fair enough.

Just maybe console stacks, even when played as a whole again, should be counted as a 0,5 points if allowed. To encourage playing new games and balance casual Leaderboard, as majority of casuals don't want to play the same game, even if remastered, twice.

Region stacks a no, right?

depends on the game, if it takes a person 15 hours or more yes, if its a quick 30 second plat no

3 minutes ago, Arethien said:

Sounds fair enough.

Just maybe console stacks, even when played as a whole again, should be counted as a 0,5 points if allowed. To encourage playing new games and balance casual Leaderboard, as majority of casuals don't want to play the same game, even if remastered, twice.

Region stacks a no, right?

I would say console stacks if on the same pyramid .5 if on a new pyramid 1 point as long it is a minimum of 20+ hours.  I know most casuals don't do that, but I would hate to penalize too much a person who does want to play the remastered or had super fun and went out and got the game again to support their favorite studio.  I have don that in the past with akiba's trip I played both the ps3 and ps4 several years apart.  Not sure about region stacks as it seems more like a trophy hunt than a trying to support a studio especially since different regions will have didn't studios localizing it and getting a cut of the profits.  but those are my personal opinions.