A Casual BACKLOG EVENT NOW FINISHED

good choice just to let you know incase you didn't know already you can download the dlc for free on mafia 3 

IM MAKING A CHANGE TO MY LIST ITS NOT THE GAME JUST THE VERSION INSTEAD OF THE PS3 VERSION OF HITMAN BLOOD MONEY IT WILL NOW BE THE PS4 VERSION SO IM NOT REALLY CHANGING THE GAME JUST THE CONSOLE LOL SO NOT REALLY CHEATING

I'll give this a go, hopefully it will encourage me to actually play some of my neverending backlog. ?

Level 1

• The Last of Us Remastered (PS4) ☑️ - Finished normal playthrough 20th June 2020.

Level 2

• Gravity Rush 2 (PS4)
  • Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves (PS3/Vita)

Level 3

• Batman Arkham City (PS4)
  • Detroit: Become Human (PS4)
  • Killzone Shadowfall

Level 4

• Assassin's Creed Syndicate (PS4)
  • Metro Last Light Redux (PS4)
  • Shadow of the Tomb Raider (PS4)
  • Wolfenstein 2 The New Colossus (PS4)

Level 5

• Bloodborne GOTY (PS4)
  • Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4)
  • Days Gone (PS4)
  • Persona 5 (PS4)
  • Yakuza Zero (PS4)
Edited by dark_knight360
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, arsenal4life1471 said:

yh its not great some bugs still persist after what 5 years. all you gotta do is finish that playthrough to get it done on you list then you dont have to ever touch it again lol

That’s the plan ? it’s a shame that there’s still so many bugs because it’s quite a good game. This is one I’ll probably uninstall to make room on my hard drive though ?

Level One

• Life Is Strange

Level Two

• Life Is Strange Before The Storm
  • Metro: 2033 (PS4)

Level Three

• Metro: Last light (PS4)
  • The Last Of Us Part 2
  • Uncharted: Drakes Fortune (PS4)

Level Four

• Uncharted 2: Among Theifs (PS4)
  • Resident Evil 0 (PS4)
  • Resident Evil (PS4)
  • God Eater Resurrenction

Level Five

• Grand Theft Auto 3 (PS4)
  • Grand Theft Auto Vice City (PS4)
  • Doom
  • Naruto: Ultimate Ninja storm (PS4)
  • Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (PS4)

Hey guys, It's been awhile since my last post. Barely had time to play, due to online school -_- . Can't wait until Sunday for my classes to be over.  Wanted to give a update saying that i've compeleted Metro 2033 and Metro Last Light.  If you guys haven't played it yet, i defintiely recommend. The game goes on sale occassionaly for $5 for both games! 

Here's a little review For both games, if you guys are interested in playing.

Metro 2033: The enviroment, atomosphere, enemies, soundtrack, weapons are the key highlight of the game. It's top teir, which is shocking for a old game. The downside are the characters, and the story. I felt the story went to fast, and things felt to scripted. I would have liked the game to go on a slower pace, and give characters more room to grow. But overally it was a great ride. 7/10 The enviroment setting is the saving grace. 

Metro Last Light: Everything that was wrong in Metro 2033, was fixed in this game. The story and the characters finally got their justice! Everything felt organic and fresh. I even managed to get attached to the characters. If you can overcome the first game, you will be treated with an a great reward with the sequal! Overall, Excellent! 9/10 

@dark_knight360 Let me know how your experince goes after playing Persona 5. After i saw some gamplay for Persona 4 golden. I've been intriqued to try out the franchise. Despite me never experincing that type of genre game before.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dark_knight360 said:

I'll give this a go, hopefully it will encourage me to actually play some of my neverending backlog. ?

Level 1

• The Last of Us Remastered (PS4)

I love your choice for your first tier!  One of my favorite games!

38 minutes ago, TheUntold_Truth said:

Level One

• Life Is Strange

Level Two

• Life Is Strange Before The Storm
  • Metro: 2033 (PS4)

Level Three

• Metro: Last light (PS4)
  • The Last Of Us Part 2
  • Uncharted: Drakes Fortune (PS4)

Only a little over 8 hours to go for The Last of Us 2!  Can't wait!

Totally off topic, but I was looking at some stats for myself since I joined this site and actually started trophy hunting.  I joined on May 13th and at that point I had 1002 trophies and no platinums.  I just checked and in just over a month I've gained 571 new trophies and 17 platinums!  Yes, admittedly 102 of those trophies came from 2 versions of My Name is Mayo, but I still think I've done pretty good in this last month!  ?  I'll be getting the platinum for No Man's Sky shortly after I get home from work tonight and then it's finally on to TLoU2!  My stats page is kind of funny too, I have a long gradual upward progress bar that suddenly skyrockets in the last tiny section!  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, FFATMA said:

Totally off topic, but I was looking at some stats for myself since I joined this site and actually started trophy hunting.  I joined on May 13th and at that point I had 1002 trophies and no platinums.  I just checked and in just over a month I've gained 571 new trophies and 17 platinums!  Yes, admittedly 102 of those trophies came from 2 versions of My Name is Mayo, but I still think I've done pretty good in this last month!  1f61b.png  I'll be getting the platinum for No Man's Sky shortly after I get home from work tonight and then it's finally on to TLoU2!  My stats page is kind of funny too, I have a long gradual upward progress bar that suddenly skyrockets in the last tiny section!  

17 plats in a month is super impressive! Well done ?

I liked Mafia 3 it was the first in the mafia series I've played so I'm really looking forward to the trilogy being released.

16 hours ago, hittheroadbucky said:

I like to think I’m a good gaming influence ?

Also, I’ve started working on my list again and I’ve been playing some Mafia 3 ?

14 hours ago, arsenal4life1471 said:

i got mafia 3 free with plus and now the dlc for free not spent nothing on it .

I didnt know the dlc was free just hoped on the psn and got it thanks.

Level 1

Saw ✅

Level 2

Death Stranding 

Harveys New Eyes ✅

Level 3

Final Fantasy 13 2 ✅

Snoopy Grand Adventure

Final Fantasy 9

Level 4

Burnout Paradise Remastered 

Far Cry 4

Claire

Saints Row Gat out of Hell

Level 5

Bully

Bridge Constructor 

Final Fantasy Type 0

Arcania

Anthem

i found my motivation back and Platinum 2 Games. ❤️

• Like 2

I'm failing so bad at this challenge.  I ended up beating all of the stages in my tier 3 Minecraft Dungeons except for the very last stage and then I ran out of time.  The Last of Us 2 arrived and I started it on Thursday night at 11pm and finished it last night at 4:30am!  I'll go back and finish Minecraft Dungeons tonight though.  Then I guess it's off to something on my tier 5 list! 

The Last of Us 2 is a solid 10/10 for me, easily one of the best games I've ever played, although apparently there's a lot of hate for it.  All I know is that I had a blast playing it!  I'm a bit of an easy-going reviewer though and there may be some flaws in the story, but I didn't let them interfere with my enjoyment of the overall experience. 

Edited by FFATMA

Another game done this time it was Hitman blood money on ps4 (swapped from the ps3 version) another great hitman game as for someone who has only played the original 2 and contracts its another game in line with them and i had fun although some missions werent played very stealthy by me like your meant to do lol 

LEVEL ONE

Marvel Spider-man (PS4)

LEVEL TWO

A way out (ps4)

Star wars Force Unleashed (Ps3)

LEVEL THREE

Jak and daxter Hd Trilogy The Precursor legacy  (ps3) 

The Saboteur (ps3) 

Lego Star wars 3 Clone wars (ps3)

LEVEL FOUR
Infamous (ps3)

Hitman Blood Money (Ps4)

Unravel (ps4)

Battlefield 4 (ps4)

LEVEL FIVE

Yakuza Kiwami (ps4)

Sleeping Dogs (ps3)

Borderlands 2 (ps3) 

gravity rush (ps vita)

Unravel 2 (ps4)

• Like 2

Level 1

Saw ✅

Level 2

Death Stranding 

Harveys New Eyes ✅

Level 3

Final Fantasy 13 2 ✅

Snoopy Grand Adventure✅

Final Fantasy 9

Level 4

Burnout Paradise Remastered 

Far Cry 4

Claire

Saints Row Gat out of Hell

Level 5

Bully

Bridge Constructor 

Final Fantasy Type 0

Arcania

Anthem

So another game finish? i dont know why i never finish snoopy ? it was really funny ?❤️

I don't know what game i should platinum next ?

• Like 2