A Casual BACKLOG EVENT NOW FINISHED

@FFATMA : Congrats on another game ticked of the list. I like the idea of kingdom hearts but people saying the story is confusing puts me of a bit plus i don't like Final fantasy games or games like it Means i might never give it a ago. if its cheap enough maybe. I hope you enjoy your ps5 when it arrives too!! also you have now scored your first points on the New Leaderboard Make sure if you Platinum a game mark it so on your pyramid (either with a image of the platinum or change type colour to blue or something like that) no need to do ones you've done before the 15th november just the ones you do from now on (I will do the same).

@Slugger_VII

Good question i was going to say once you move on that is it. i feel it would be easier to track for my sake I hope that ok thats not to say you can't platinum just once you put up the next pyramid that is it.

FIrst point on the New leaderboard for me !!!

Resistance Fall of man is done. Overall a good game but is showing its age now. I liked the setting in a alternate history etc and the different types of enemies (Chimera). I did enjoy the game despite its clunky nature but as i just said a launch ps3 game it wasn't to shabby (even if it was the typical browny colour of early ps3 generation games). It will be interesting to see how things improve as the trilogy went on when i eventually play them (when i buy them that is). The bad news is as it was a Pre-Trophy game there's no chance of converting my 1 point to 3 points but the good news Im up to date in terms of my pyramid as i wanted to be all finished up to the ps5 games on my list and i have done it :) Next up (when my Ps5 arrives) will be MIles Morales can't flipping wait!!

LEVEL ONE

Tomb raider Legend (ps3)

LEVEL TWO

Assassins Creed Odyssey (PS4)

Resistance Fall of Man (PS3)

LEVEL THREE

Spyro 2 Riptos Rage (Ps4)

Hitman Blood Money (PS3)

Far Cry 5 DLC (Ps4)

LEVEL FOUR

Hitman Absolution (PS4)

Spider-Man: Miles Morales (PS5)

Watch Dogs Legion (PS5)
Max Payne 3 (PS3)

LEVEL FIVE

Marvel's Spiderman DLC (Ps4)
Assassins Creed (Ps3)

Fight Night Champion (Ps3)

Need For Speed Rivals (PS4)

Wipeout 2048 (psvita)

• Like 1

@arsenal4life1471 Okay, I think it’s a good idea if it’s easier for you to track. If I want to stick around and try to platinum games on my pyramid I will just be sure to do them first before locking it in and making a new pyramid

Also why you’re here, I platinumed Miles Morales last night! The NG+ went very fast. I really can’t wait for the next mainline spiderman game. The teasers in the credits have me hyped! 

LEVEL ONE

Ikenfell (PS4) :platinum:

LEVEL TWO

Need for Speed Rivals (PS4) :gold:

Yakuza 5 (PS4)

LEVEL THREE

Greedfall (PS4)

Astro Bot (PS5) *PS5 Swap* :platinum:

Mafia (PS4)

LEVEL FOUR
Wreckfest (PS4)

Injustice 2 (PS4)

Spiderman: MM (PS5) :platinum:(Beat/Plat Nov 16)

Outerworlds (PS4)

LEVEL FIVE

Trine (PS4)

Psychonauts (PS4)

Dark souls Remastered (PS4)

Kingdom Come Deliverence (PS4)

Prey (PS4)

• Like 1

Level 1

Hitman 2 • Additional Expansions - PS4 ✅ Completed July 2nd

Level 2

Idle Champions - PS4 :platinum: Completed August 7th
Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns - PS3 :platinum: Completed July 10th

Level 3

Unravel - PS4 ✅ Completed October 26th, no plat yet, but one trophy left which is deathless runs of each level
FFVII: Remake - PS4
Shadow of the Colossus - PS4 ✅ Completed the story, lots to go for plat but gonna tick this off here for now.

Level 4

NieR Automata - PS4 :platinum: Completed August 31st
Persona 5 Royal - PS4
Okami HD - PS3
Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time - PS3 :platinum: Completed November 14th

Level 5
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch - PS3
Danganronpa 1・2 Reload - PS4 :platinum: Completed September 28th
Final Fantasy X-2 HD - PS4
Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4
Batman Arkham Asylum - PS3

It's been a while since I last updated. Added Unravel and Ratchet & Clank completions. I'm working on Persona 5 Royal now, which is going pretty smoothly.

• Like 3

Level 1

Killzone Mercenary Vita  :platinum: Nov 30th 2020

Level 2

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing PS3 :platinum: Jan 15th 2021

Resistance: Burning Skies Vita :platinum: Dec 20th 2020

Level 3

Truck Racer PS3 :platinum: Jan 25th 2021

Level 4

Magrunner: Dark Pulse PS3

Dokuro Vita
Rayman Orgins Vita

Level 5
Rayman Legends Vita

Spy Chameleon Vita

Foul Play Vita

------

Is it okay to play a bit of the lower tiered list (Play Digimon a bit before Platting Killzone)? 

Edited by Kishnabe

SO my Ps5 arrived on THursday no problems what so ever and over the past few evenings i have been playing Spiderman Miles Morales and boy what a game it is. I feel it tops the Original (of which i loved and was the first game i did in this event). I Definitely can't wait to the next Full Spiderman game comes out though i liked this more streamlined game. I have 100% my original playthrough and just need to playthrough on New game + to get the last few trophies and get the platinum convert my 1 point into 3 in the Leaderboard! but i will come back to do that after i have played through Watch dogs legion. Though im playing Astro's playroom this evening so will probably have to wait till tomorrow to start.

LEVEL ONE

Tomb raider Legend (ps3)

LEVEL TWO

LEVEL THREE

Hitman Blood Money (PS3)

Far Cry 5 DLC (Ps4)

LEVEL FOUR

Hitman Absolution (PS4)

Watch Dogs Legion (PS5)
Max Payne 3 (PS3)

LEVEL FIVE

Assassins Creed (Ps3)

Wipeout 2048 (psvita)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, arsenal4life1471 said:

SO my Ps5 arrived on THursday no problems what so ever and over the past few evenings i have been playing Spiderman Miles Morales and boy what a game it is. I feel it tops the Original (of which i loved and was the first game i did in this event). I Definitely can't wait to the next Full Spiderman game comes out though i liked this more streamlined game. I have 100% my original playthrough and just need to playthrough on New game + to get the last few trophies and get the platinum convert my 1 point into 3 in the Leaderboard! but i will come back to do that after i have played through Watch dogs legion. Though im playing Astro's playroom this evening so will probably have to wait till tomorrow to start.

LEVEL ONE

Tomb raider Legend (ps3)

LEVEL TWO

LEVEL THREE

Hitman Blood Money (PS3)

Far Cry 5 DLC (Ps4)

LEVEL FOUR

Hitman Absolution (PS4)

Watch Dogs Legion (PS5)
Max Payne 3 (PS3)

LEVEL FIVE

Assassins Creed (Ps3)

Wipeout 2048 (psvita)

Nice!  I'm playing Spiderman now too and it is really good!  I got the platinum on Astro's Playroom last night and I still can't believe it's a free tech demo!  

@FFATMA I was stunned how good astros playroom was and i have to say collecting those collectables where the best actual collectables ive ever collected i was looking forward to finding another seeing what the next piece of PlayStation's i would find no other game has made me look forward to getting them not some tedious add on like a lot of games. I will probably come back to this one day to get the platinum.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, arsenal4life1471 said:

just to say watch dogs legion is a great game so far and loving the london setting (im all for uk settings in video games as a brit myself)

I bought the Assassin's Creed Valhalla/Watchdogs Legion combo pack, so I've got Legion to look forward to soon as well.  Although I still need to work on my pyramid!

LEVEL ONE

Until Dawn (PS4)

LEVEL TWO

Star Wars The Clone Wars Republic Heroes (PS3)

God of War Ascension (PS3)

LEVEL THREE

Bioshock Remastered (PS4)

God of War (PS4)

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered (PS4)

LEVEL FOUR
Ratchet and Clank (PS4)

Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas (PS4)

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered (PS4)

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered (PS4)

LEVEL FIVE

Darksiders (PS3)

Bloodborne (PS4)

Dead Island - Definitive Edition (PS4)

Dead Island Riptide - Definitive Edition (PS4)

inFamous (PS3)

Hey everyone, I have now completed another pyramid after completing a playthrough of Watch Dogs Legion. I really enjoyed the game I loved the setting especially benig a big triple A game set in the uk (there needs to be more). I like the story personally. Also the recruit anyone mechanic was great fun however i felt it could have been more detailed in the sense that when i had my go to operative that i used the most that was it i only swapped between about 3 of them for most of the story. IF they were to continue done this road of recruit anyone in watch dogs 4(If it gets made) they need to make the differences between greater i feel. Overall having never played a Watch dogs game i thoroughly enjoyed it and now look forward to going back and playing 1 and 2 in the future.

SO that brings and end to this pyramid. I won't be starting another one straight away as i want to wait to see what games i get for Christmas etc as i don't think I could complete a pyramid between now and then lol. One thing is for sure i will be platinuming Miles morales before moving on to the next platinum so i can add to points to the leaderboard:) Don't worry i will be still here in the forum and will look forward to seeing everyone else's updates

LEVEL ONE

Tomb raider Legend (ps3)

LEVEL TWO

LEVEL THREE

Hitman Blood Money (PS3)

Far Cry 5 DLC (Ps4)

LEVEL FOUR

Hitman Absolution (PS4)

Watch Dogs Legion (PS5)
Max Payne 3 (PS3)

LEVEL FIVE

Assassins Creed (Ps3)

Wipeout 2048 (psvita)

*A side note what should i play God of war or Days gone (Both i haven't played and are on Ps plus collection

Been thinking on what my top 5 games where done in my pyramid that i finished on friday. The Top 5 would probably go like this:

1 Miles Morales (Ps5)

2 Watch Dogs legion (Ps5)

3 Hitman Absolution (Ps4)

4 Max Payne 3 (Ps3)

5 Assassins Creed Odyssey (Ps4)

A little side note i wish someone out there would make another great linear game they are few and far between now a days with really only naughty dog still making games like that  although they did depart a little in uncharted 4 and lost legacy as well (ive not played last of us part 2 yet). Back in the ps3 era there were loads , i played a few in this pyramid, and i think thats why hitman absolution is my fave hitman game now, but now every game needs to be openworld with 100s of hours of bloat with it :(. I Think thats why i like Miles Morales so much as an open world game thats probably why that is number one its short and sweet and only takes about 15 hours to platinum and why i love the assassins creed series and ubisoft games in general they don't have 30-40 hours open world stories with a tonne of side missions again watch dogs legion is great in that regard you don't to level up at all i love it. its like the old ps3 era AC games. Im drifting from my point some times i just want a linear game that i don't have to travel from point to point to do missions sometimes. (I love open world games as well)

p.s even if you get the ps4 version you gotta play miles morales.

Edited by arsenal4life1471

FINALLY wrapped up AC Valhalla after 95ish hours. I was over it at around 40-50 honestly, everything after that felt like a chore and I'm glad I've finished it. Might go back and try to grab a few more trophies and finish clearing the map, but not for a long while as I'm extremely burnt on that game. Not to sure what I'll be playing next though? I've been chipping away at 999 on Vita for about a week now (it's awesome so far, been sleeping on these VN's), but I've still got Demon's Souls to play and I picked up Watch Dogs Legion for PS5 on Black Friday for $30 which was a steal. Kinda hesitant to jump right back into a big ass Ubisoft game though so I'll probably just play some Vita for a while till Cyber Punk comes out in a couple of weeks.

Spoiler

Level 1

Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning :platinum: (100%)

Level 2

Call of Cthulhu :platinum: (100%)

DanganRonpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (Vita)  

Level 3

MediEvil :platinum: (100%)

GreedFall

Dragon's Crown (Vita)

Level 4

Spider-Man Miles Morales (PS5) :platinum: (100%)

Far Cry 3: Classic Edition

Doom (16%)

Zero Escape: The Nonary Games (Vita) 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors (There's 2 games in this collection so I'm counting them separately)

Level 5

Assassin's Creed Valhalla (PS5) (47%)

Borderlands 3 (15%)

The Division 2 (14%)

Dishonored: Death of an Outsider

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (Vita)

• Like 1

Hello, guys! I am coming back to this challenge! I had forgotten to update that I had finish Jak II. @arsenal4life1471 informed me that I can switch one game to PS5 since I got the console and I'd like to take advantage of that rule!

Level 1

Final Fantasy XII

Level 2

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Trials of Mana

Level 3

Jak II (PS4)

Final Fantasy VIII

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS4)

Level 4

Jak 3 (PS4)

Final Fantasy X-2

Far Cry 3

Medievil

Level 5

Dragon Quest XI

Bayonetta

Fallout 4

Kingdom Hearts 2 (PS3) ▶️ Bugsnax (PS5 Swap)

The Last Of Us Remastered

10 hours ago, Pray_4_the_End said:

FINALLY wrapped up AC Valhalla after 95ish hours. I was over it at around 40-50 honestly, everything after that felt like a chore and I'm glad I've finished it. Might go back and try to grab a few more trophies and finish clearing the map, but not for a long while as I'm extremely burnt on that game. 

Reveal hidden contents

Level 1

Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning :platinum: (100%)

Level 2

Call of Cthulhu :platinum: (100%)

DanganRonpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (Vita)  

Level 3

MediEvil :platinum: (100%)

GreedFall

Dragon's Crown (Vita)

Level 4

Spider-Man Miles Morales (PS5) :platinum: (100%)

Far Cry 3: Classic Edition

Doom (16%)

Zero Escape: The Nonary Games (Vita) 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors (There's 2 games in this collection so I'm counting them separately)

Level 5

Assassin's Creed Valhalla (PS5) (47%)

Borderlands 3 (15%)

The Division 2 (14%)

Dishonored: Death of an Outsider

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (Vita)

I completely agree with this. Valhalla is so much of a grind. Me and my boyfriend are working towards the plat and it’s hard going ? (not in terms of difficulty but in terms of repetition). My biggest issue is there’s not really a lot of variation. Every area feels almost exactly the same and there’s so many pointless things you need to do in each area to clear it ?

Also I find the controls so clunky in comparison to the older games ?

• Like 1

@Pray_4_the_End Nice one. Its sad to see people being burnt out on Ac games its also its sad to see they kept it the length of odyssey of which also takes forever. May i say Watch dogs legion is more like a traditional Ubisoft game length at 15-20 hours long unlike the stupidly long Ac games of late. In regards of what i would suggest to play on your pyramid to "Clear your Palette" Maybe Far cry 3 yes its another ubisoft open well but its one of the best they have done and far cry games are always fun to piss about in but you do what you feel :)

@HummelsSmythe Its good to see you back again:) I've got bugsnax ready in my backlog to play at some point It would be great to know what you think of it

@hittheroadbucky Thats not great to hear about the grind but then again i shouldn't be surprised as odyssey was a grind too and i only played the story lol. How bad are the controls??

Its a three way tie atm on the leaderboard
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1G6-CwGV7uY7hsjZDKrp-YMy4qtXEr_l8HhjmRYCIs5g/edit#gid=0

• Like 2

On 11/19/2020 at 7:58 PM, Kishnabe said:

Level 1

Killzone Mercenary Vita  :platinum: Nov 30th

Level 2

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing PS3

Level 3

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Vita

Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age PS4

Level 4

Magrunner: Dark Pulse PS3

Dokuro Vita
Rayman Orgins Vita

Level 5
Rayman Legends Vita

Spy Chameleon Vita

Foul Play Vita

------

Is it okay to play a bit of the lower tiered list (Play Digimon a bit before Platting Killzone)? 

Platted Killzone Mercenary. One of the first Vita games I had, finally got it done after 6+ years.

I found it difficult at first, not a fan FPS/Shooter genre. 

Now it seems too easy. Hated grinding for 10000 kills. At around 6000 kills finishing Multiplayer and all Contracts in Single Player.

14 hours ago, hittheroadbucky said:

My biggest issue is there’s not really a lot of variation. Every area feels almost exactly the same and there’s so many pointless things you need to do in each area to clear it

Right?! It would've been different if there was actually some variety to the quests, but it's not the case. It only takes helping like 4-5 regions before you realize, "Oh ok this is the what's going to be happening the rest of the game. I'm gonna have to basically go to each region and spend a couple hour solving their problems, kill a couple order members, and move on to the next." I didn't even bother going to Jotunheim or Vineland. I got off the boat to Vineland and took a looked at the map and told that chick to take me back to England immediately ?Plus this game felt really easy compared to Odyssey to me. Once I hit lvl 200ish I was over in the 350 SW region (Hamtunscire i think) and that's when things felt at least some what challenging. Even doing that I think I only died like 3 times during my entire play through. I'll probably end up doing the same thing I did with Odyssey, play for like 100 hours the first month, put it down for about a year, see the trailer for the next AC game, get re-motivated, pick it back up and get the plat lol. 

15 hours ago, arsenal4life1471 said:

@HummelsSmythe Its good to see you back again:) I've got bugsnax ready in my backlog to play at some point It would be great to know what you think of it

I thought it was gonna be silly, but it's actually enjoyable! I played it for hours straight and never got bored! haha I don't know what it is that makes it addictive