A Casual BACKLOG EVENT NOW FINISHED

1 hour ago, Barbeqmeister said:

I've got an issue with my Killzone 2 disc so I have to swap that game out of my pyramid, I'll replace it with Black Ops Declassified

that's fine just post an updated list if that's ok?

ALSO hi to the new entrant Princess_Nagisa I look forward to your updates  some good games on your list such as bully and far cry 4 also burnout paradise ! good luck!

•  

On 07/05/2020 at 7:22 PM, hittheroadbucky said:evel One

Level One

The Outer Worlds  ✅ 

Level Two

The Last Guardian

Days Gone ✅ 

Level Three

Far Cry 5 ✅ 

Prey

Mad Max

Level Four

Bioshock

Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition

Darksiders 2

Mafia 3

Level Five

Watchdogs 2

The Last of Us

Deus Ex Mankind Divided 

Infamous Second Son

The Order 1886

I’ve completed the story of Far Cry 5 now.

Honestly, I absolutely loved it and this is by far my favourite game that I’ve completed in this challenge so far! I loved the story, the missions were so much fun and omg the ending was so good! My boyfriend and I were playing through the game at the same time which was also pretty cool and I think that added to my enjoyment of the game. We actually enjoyed it so much we just bought New Dawn to start after we play the DLC ? 

As for Far Cry 5 trophies, I managed to get everything done other than multiplayer, so I’ll hopefully get that finished tomorrow and have another platinum ?

If this one is sitting in your backlog I highly recommend! 

For tier 4 I haven’t decided what I want to go for next, I’ll have a better idea of what I fancy after I finish New Dawn. Though if you have any suggestions of what I should go for I’m always down for that

• Like 2

For the Far Cry games, I keep getting roped into trying to do everything possible and end up burning myself out before I ever finish one, so this challenge mindset may be exactly what I need to start completing at least the story of these types of games!  Haven't tried Far Cry 5 yet, but it definitely looks good!  

I got my first legitimate platinum the other day!  As in, I had to put in more effort than just going through the story a few times and making a couple of different decisions (I'm looking at you The Wolf Among Us!), or playing through a handful of easy levels to wrack up mindless trophies.  I finished off all the challenges on Toy Story Mania, which wasn't super hard admittedly, but I was pretty stoked to finish off that last trophy!  I'm inching closer to the platinum on Lego Harry Potter - Years 1-4 too!  Man there is a lot of cleanup after you're done the story, but it's so much fun doing it! 

• Like 3

Far Cry 5 is my new favourite of the series. Such a good story! It’s actually the first I’ve finished on PS4. I finished 3 and 4 on the 360 but I need to finish them on this console too. The trophies for 5 aren’t overly challenging either, if I went purely for the trophies I probably would have finished in a couple days but I did a lot of extra things not required just because I was enjoying it. 

Congratulations on your plat! I haven’t played a Disney game in years but I’ve been eyeing them up on PSNow since I have my sub for another couple weeks. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, hittheroadbucky said:

I’m jealous! I’m a massive Disney fan. I’m starting a Disney sleeve and everything 1f602.png hopefully we’re going to head to Cali next year to go to Disneyland because I haven’t been to that one yet 1f917.png

Disneyland is awesome, it's just that it's more of a 2-3 day park, whereas Disney World is for 1-2 weeks.  Hope you get to go!

Nice One Hittheroadbucky if there was one game i would suggest you play from tier 4 its gotta be sleeping dogs. Ive just platinumed it on ps3 and was a great game in my opinion and the platinum is only 3/10 difficulty although it could be a slight grind to some people. also mafia 3 is good but i think you might start it and then come back to it as it can get be seen as a little repetitive.

@FFATMA Yeah I’ve been to Orlando and Paris so I fancy trying out Cali next ? I’d definitely go back to Orlando though that was incredible. There’s still a lot there out with the Disney parks I’d like to do there too.

@arsenal4life1471 Sleeping Dogs could be a good shout! I think Mafia 3 would probably be one of the last I pick from that tier just because I have played more of that game than of the others ?

Level One

Days Gone ✅

Level Two

Doom Eternal

Final Fantasy 7 Remake

Level Three

Red Dead Redemption 2

Spyro 2

Spyro 3

Level Four

Outer Worlds

Ghost Recon Breakpoint

Metro Exodus

Mortal Kombat 11

Level Five

Deus Ex Mankind Divided 

Injustice 2

Dishonored 2

Sniper Elite 4

Final Fantasy 15

Finally finished Days Gone last night. Was surprised at how long the game was. Thoroughly enjoyed it throughout the whole run. Some of the open world activities could have been made to be less repetitive but overall I had a good time. Managed to get the platinum at the same time. 

Onwards to Doom Eternal and Final Fantasy 7 now. Might be able to get them both done this weekend since I have nothing else better to do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dethfuse said:

Level One

Days Gone 2705.png

Level Two

Doom Eternal

Final Fantasy 7 Remake

Level Three

Red Dead Redemption 2

Spyro 2

Spyro 3

Level Four

Outer Worlds

Ghost Recon Breakpoint

Metro Exodus

Mortal Kombat 11

Level Five

Deus Ex Mankind Divided 

Injustice 2

Dishonored 2

Sniper Elite 4

Final Fantasy 15

Finally finished Days Gone last night. Was surprised at how long the game was. Thoroughly enjoyed it throughout the whole run. Some of the open world activities could have been made to be less repetitive but overall I had a good time. Managed to get the platinum at the same time. 

Onwards to Doom Eternal and Final Fantasy 7 now. Might be able to get them both done this weekend since I have nothing else better to do.

I literally just bought Days Gone about 20 minutes ago!  Looking forward to playing it, congrats on your plat!

4 hours ago, hittheroadbucky said:

Well done on getting your plat! 

Thanks. 

3 hours ago, FFATMA said:

I literally just bought Days Gone about 20 minutes ago!  Looking forward to playing it, congrats on your plat!

Yea if you like open world games you'll probably enjoy it. 

Level 1

Saw ✅

Level 2

Death Stranding 

Antiquia Lost

Level 3

Final Fantasy 13 2

Snoopy Grand Adventure

Final Fantasy 9

Level 4

Burnout Paradise Remastered 

Far Cry 4

Claire

Saints Row Gat out of Hell

Level 5

Bully

Bridge Constructor 

Final Fantasy Type 0

Arcania

Anthem

So i finish saw on ps3 ? i love the movies but the game was really trash? im now working on death stranding ❤️

• Like 2

Another game off my list this time it was lego star wars 3 clone wars nothing special to say about just a typical lego game. I am also nearly done on gravity rush wiht only 4 episodes to go (thank goodness) i will be glad to get that of my list i mean its ok but boy i cant wait to finish it  and not touch it again lol. Hopefully i will finish it tomorrow!
 LEVEL ONE

Marvel Spider-man (PS4)

LEVEL TWO

A way out (ps4)

Star wars Force Unleashed (Ps3)

LEVEL THREE

Jak and daxter Hd Trilogy The Precursor legacy  (ps3) 

The Saboteur (ps3) 

Lego Star wars 3 Clone wars (ps3)

LEVEL FOUR
Infamous (ps3)

Hitman Blood Money (Ps3)

Unravel (ps4)

Battlefield 4 (ps4)

LEVEL FIVE

Yakuza Kiwami (ps4)

Sleeping Dogs (ps3)

Borderlands 2 (ps3) 

gravity rush (ps vita)

Unravel 2 (ps4)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, arsenal4life1471 said:

thats a shame after looking forward to it. i heard they changed it to make it a bit more of a grind sort a like what they did to assassins creed odyssey is that correct?

It really isn't a grind, if you like the newer Far Cry games you'll like New Dawn, it's just more of the same

Less grind than FC5 at least