Good/fun to play PS Move games?

HaserPL

So I am going to buy a PS Move soon, seeing as I need it for a couple of games I wanna play. Might as well buy some PS Move only games and get some platinums. What are your recommendations? If the game is ultra-rare platinum, the better. So far I have:

Resident Evil Chronicles, Dead Space Extraction, Child of Eden, House of the Dead Overkill, The Fight, The Shoot, Move Fitness, Sports Champions, Medieval Moves, Playstation Move Heroes, Time Crisis Razing Storm. Anything else worth playing?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HaserPL said:

So far I have:

Resident Evil Chronicles, Dead Space Extraction, Child of Eden, House of the Dead Overkill, The Fight, The Shoot, Move Fitness, Sports Champions, Medieval Moves, Playstation Move Heroes, Time Crisis Razing Storm. Anything else worth playing?

I'd recommend Start the Party, Tumble, and Sorcery to add to that list. The first is a party game so it's much better with friends and family; the second is a puzzle game about stacking boxes in creative ways, and the third is a single player game about a young magician with a wand (my sis played this one and she liked it a lot).

Other than that, you're pretty much covered. You certainly have your hands full with just Razing Storm alone lol.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, EMShotgun123 said:

I'd recommend Start the Party, Tumble, and Sorcery to add to that list. The first is a party game so it's much better with friends and family; the second is a puzzle game about stacking boxes in creative ways, and the third is a single player game about a young magician with a wand (my sis played this one and she liked it a lot).

Other than that, you're pretty much covered. You certainly have your hands full with just Razing Storm alone lol.

Yup second that. Start the Party and Sorcery are my 2 favourite move games

• Like 1

What about the Just Dance games? JD3 and JD4 are ultra rare platinums, no online trophies, but Big Band Theory from JD3 and In-Sync from JD4 requires 4 players to score 5 stars together in a song. You're gonna need 4 ps moves, beware of empting the wallet with that!?

GravityQueeen.png

7 hours ago, GravityQueeen said:

What about the Just Dance games? JD3 and JD4 are ultra rare platinums, no online trophies, but Big Band Theory from JD3 and In-Sync from JD4 requires 4 players to score 5 stars together in a song. You're gonna need 4 ps moves, beware of empting the wallet with that!1f602.png

GravityQueeen.png

I'm handicapped and I don't really have friends, I think I'm gonna pass on those 

2 minutes ago, closertim said:

I like the shoot the most,  if you're into challenging 100% I'd recommend ape escape and kung fu rider as well.  Also top darts was tricky and hustle king's but I think hustle king's servers are no more

The tougher the better ;) Thanks

• Like 1