Razmi's Challenge DLC S-Rank/Platinum Ranks Master List

TripleKing333

46 minutes ago, xSchokomilchx said:

Thanks, it took some time.

I can no longer see any potential for optimization.

Excellent, well done on that time.  Hopefully the developers will look at the time in future and fix it.  Hopefully once they actually release it on Xbox,  we can see if it’s the same there too...

A level designer replied to me and told me challenge 5's time was based on a previous version of the trial, so it's currently set too low. It'll be fixed as soon as they're able to, but didn't say what the new time is going to be

Based on the difficulty of other challenges I'd expect 13-14 seconds

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

A level designer replied to me and told me challenge 5's time was based on a previous version of the trial, so it's currently set too low. It'll be fixed as soon as they're able to, but didn't say what the new time is going to be

Based on the difficulty of other challenges I'd expect 13-14 seconds

Do you have, by luck, any information about challenge 40 ? As soon as we finish it it disappears which means there is no way to get a platinium time on this one too :(

Just now, Dounew said:

Do you have, by luck, any information about challenge 40 ? As soon as we finish it it disappears which means there is no way to get a platinium time on this one too :(

Oh, no, I haven't even unlocked it yet

I don't know if the level designers deal with that, but this is the one I asked about challenge 5: https://twitter.com/mathewkumar  He might know more about the problem

Is it a battle challenge?

21 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

Oh, no, I haven't even unlocked it yet

I don't know if the level designers deal with that, but this is the one I asked about challenge 5: https://twitter.com/mathewkumar  He might know more about the problem

Is it a battle challenge?

Yes it is, that's the reason why I don't have unlock the trophy for S-ranking all abattle challenges :(

I'll wait, maybe the next patch will unlock something or someone will find a solution, who knows ^^

Still struggling with somme battle challenges ?

Just now, Dounew said:

Yes it is, that's the reason why I don't have unlock the trophy for S-ranking all abattle challenges :(

I'll wait, maybe the next patch will unlock something or someone will find a solution, who knows ^^

Still struggling with somme battle challenges ?

Pretty much all of them. I managed to do 11 with a few seconds to spare, but I think that's the highest battle challenge I've completed

Here are all my times:

Challenge 01:   00:11.97

Challenge 02:   00:12.95

Challenge 03:   00:18.75

Challenge 04:   00:02.92

Challenge 05:   00:12:00 (Gold)

Challenge 06:   00:10.78

Challenge 07:   01:08.87

Challenge 08:   00:49.83

Challenge 09:   00:14.53

Challenge 10:   00:14.47

Challenge 11:   01:55.13

Challenge 12:   01:46.05  

Challenge 13:   00:12.00

Challenge 14:   00:51.72

Challenge 15:   00:11.33

Challenge 16:   01:51.13

Challenge 17:   00:21.82

Challenge 18:   00:17.42

Challenge 19:   01:22.25

Challenge 20:   02:45.17

Challenge 21:   00:19.60

Challenge 22:   00:08.78

Challenge 23:   00:22.58

Challenge 24:   01:06.82

Challenge 25:   00:12.12

Challenge 26:   03:09.75

Challenge 27:   02:03.77

Challenge 28:   00:11.58

Challenge 29:   00:16.35

Challenge 30:   01:19.87

Challenge 31:   00:12.48

Challenge 32:   00:20.68

Challenge 33:   00:12.63

Challenge 34:   00:16.92

Challenge 35:   00:16.57

Challenge 36:   00:20.62

Challenge 37:   00:15.98

Challenge 38:   00:28.80

Challenge 39:   01:37.63

Challenge 40:   01:09.xx

Challenge 41:   04:15.18 - time doesn't seem to matter for this one and it becomes available after you get the trophy for finishing all challenges

I'm not sure what's up with challenge 40 either. I did save before it just in case, but my time seems like it should be good enough for platinum so it should have unlocked the trophy. I tried redoing a battle challenge and that didn't trigger anything either.

Edit: News on challenge 40 from the Indivisible discord:

CRDTBG1.png

Edited by dertswa687o
  • Like 1

After twisting my fingers in weird angles and shouting at the TV a lot, I finally got the plats for the platforming (without the glitched one of course).

Thanks for posting all these tips guys, I would never been able to do this otherwise! Hardest one for me was challenge 37, man using the nature bow + doing spearjumps was brutal.

12 hours ago, Dounew said:

Hello guys,

Here is a playlist with all battle challenges S-ranked, hope it will help some of you. Keep trying and you'll get it too !

Battle challenges

And don't forget Shadiochao's awesome videos for all S-Rank on platform challenges :

Thanks a lot for making these! For challenge 12, I found it better to hold down the joystick when mashing your buttons. The bird will do a swooping attack and do a little more damage. I'm able to destroy the machine under a minute that way. Still its not as effective for the soldier guys and I usually end up around 00:02:03.

Edit: got it with this method. Also for challenge 11, you don't need to use Ajna to break his defense. You can use the tringle up attack to break it and juggle him at the same time. For this one I just started with triangle up to get the bird flying and follow up with one triangle and a mash of all other buttons. Then keep doing is but keep one triangle attack unused so you can attack again - build up your super and use it after a triangle attack + follow up with button mash. If he target the bird just reset as she is vital to kill him in time and it can't block while flying.

Edited by Laozuli

Sorry for spamming the thread but I found two more general hints that maybe can help out someone struggeling with the battle challenges.

While comparing my runs with the examples of Dounew, it became clear that I was always doing a little less damage (like a 100 less) and in his animations there is a sickle attack. While it was still fine for most challenges, number 20 became impossible since I could not gather Iddi fast enough. To get to the point, I was missing a final weapon upgrade. If you go back to Tai Krung, then there is a blue flame on the map. You will get a new character and a new weapon upgrade. This made it a bit easier to complete them.

In some case I didn't have a certain character for a challenge. Like in challenge 16 and 19, the game gives you a party with twin brothers but I never recruited this character so the game gave me others to complete the challenge with. In 16 you get the giant bird instead and it made the challenge a little bit easier since you can destroy its block and juggle it with a single triangle move (if the bird is flying). In challenge 19, I got Zebei instead but wasn't a big help nor a handicap.

Hope this helps someone!

Edit: Challenge 30 gives you the giant bird again instead of the twins, I found it very helpful to break the guard.

Edited by Laozuli

• 3 weeks later...
On 09/05/2020 at 9:59 AM, Dounew said:

Hello guys,

Here is a playlist with all battle challenges S-ranked, hope it will help some of you. Keep trying and you'll get it too !

Battle challenges

So I finally got around to finishing the first 39 challenges thanks to these videos. Seeing successful runs in action really helped. Before, I tried to be strategic and pick what I thought were the best moves and combos, but it turns out just mashing the buttons like a madman really was the best thing to do. Knowing I could shoot 6 rockets instead of 2 during Baozhai's r3 attack also made a huge difference.

Some still took quite a few attempts though, so I hope they never add more combat challenges. I never really warmed to the combat system.

Also, one thing that might help is using Razmi's down attack on enemies. It slows them down and apparently stacks twice, so enemies will get less chances to attack. I had a few attempts ruined by messing up a perfect block right at the end

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Urgh.  No news on a patch in a over a month is making me anxious.  Thank you to the people that ask them about the patch constantly on Twitter every time they promote the DLC.  I try and do the same on other platforms but they never acknowledge or respond to the comments.  

I hope they are still working on integrating the missing characters and the guest characters and that the patch will be included with them. 

36 minutes ago, TripleKing333 said:

Urgh.  No news on a patch in a over a month is making me anxious.  Thank you to the people that ask them about the patch constantly on Twitter every time they promote the DLC.  I try and do the same on other platforms but they never acknowledge or respond to the comments.  

I hope they are still working on integrating the missing characters and the guest characters and that the patch will be included with them. 

Frustrating isn't it. I've really struggled to get any acknowledgement.

I did get one generic response asking me to raise a bug report....

I thought your post was to say it was fixed then... i got excited....

3 hours ago, Magicloud-MB said:

Frustrating isn't it. I've really struggled to get any acknowledgement.

I did get one generic response asking me to raise a bug report....

I thought your post was to say it was fixed then... i got excited....

Sorry about that.  I had a feeling somebody would think that after I post it.  

Edited by TripleKing333
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...