Razmi's Challenge DLC S-Rank/Platinum Ranks Master List

TripleKing333

Well I redid the whole thing from a save from before I started the DLC and it still didn't work,

I'm not surprised in the least.

We can say for certain that the patch fixed it so you can meet the requirements, but likely broke the trophies in the process.

I'm now gonna go bang my head against a wall for another 4 months hoping for another patch.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TripleKing333 said:

Well I redid the whole thing from a save from before I started the DLC and it still didn't work,

I'm not surprised in the least.

We can say for certain that the patch fixed it so you can meet the requirements, but likely broke the trophies in the process.

I'm now gonna go bang my head against a wall for another 4 months hoping for another patch.

Thanks for trying, I really appreciate you took the time to test it out!

Its a shame they didn't check this beforehand but lets hope they are still willing to fix it..... someday......

Edited by Laozuli

Developments from the discord today: A dev seems to have fully understood the issue. However, he wasn't responsible for programming the trophies/achievements so he has reached out to someone who was. He said that updates are much easier to push out to Steam and GOG since they don't have to go through QA, so PS4 and Xbox One updates may take a little while again. He said he would update us again tomorrow with any further news.

Overall, a step in a positive direction.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

They can change requirements, text and add new trophies to both dlc and main game. I've seen it done before! It might but they are not supposed to, but people have done it.

It's silly to put up DLCs for sale with trophies that are impossible to get. At least it seems the devs want to make this right! :) Worst case they can just change the in-game time requirements. Someone should have tested those times people were supposed to beat...

Edited by MMDE

Lots of employees are leaving Lab Zero today due to the owner, which doesn't bode well for a new patch.

Edit: Of note: 505 Games owns the Indivisible IP, not Lab Zero. So if Lab Zero does go under, there is still some hope for a patch.

Edited by dertswa687o
  • Like 1

Well I'm not holding out much hope for these trophies ever being fixed. I can't imagine putting out more patches is a top priority with a studio with practically no or very few remaining employees. Especially for something like a trophy which doesn't actually affect gameplay.

Hopefully they already had it in the works before this all started, but considering it took them months to get the first fix out I wouldn't say that's likely either. 

I've been unsure as to how to process this situation.

I feel terrible for everybody working at LabZero and I've had a feeling this was gonna happen when things started kicking off with the owner.  

But I'm clearly a selfish person because I can't get over how my 100% completion is likely permanently fucked.

Anyway, I'm torn between continuing with this profile or starting over again from scratch but I don't really feel like doing either right now.

Apparently theres a chance it could get fixed but it seems like such a long shot now.

6 minutes ago, Cassylvania said:

It'd be nice if they fixed it, but it's not worth starting a new account over.

If it makes you feel better, one of the programmers did say the trophy issues were fixed before everybody left. Whether or not it will be included in any future patches is a mystery, though.

Yeah I know its not worth starting a new account over, but I can't deny the whole situation has made me think about it more than once.

I don't know the logistics of getting the patch published, but I gather the likelihood is minimal at best.

I'm hoping 505 Games will push to have the the backer content that was promised finished and that the patch will come along for the ride, but whats more likely is that everybody involved will want to move on from the game and situation as fast as possible.

Just going to contact support again to see what they say maybe we should all do it. If we ever stop being quiet it will be a 0% chance xD wonder how much it costs, get like a go fund me for it if they said its a money issue xD Granted 505 is involved in some well sold games, but still xD

On 27/08/2020 at 8:45 PM, Dylan-Yagami said:

Just going to contact support again to see what they say maybe we should all do it. If we ever stop being quiet it will be a 0% chance xD wonder how much it costs, get like a go fund me for it if they said its a money issue xD Granted 505 is involved in some well sold games, but still xD

As far I know, 505 are aware of the issue according to their discord server.  If you hear anything back, please share it here.

is 1.11 the update where they fixed the S-ranks but no trophy fix? because bloodstained AND indivisible just started downloading an update. i clearly remember getting exicted when the last one started downloading so if its the same one i had idk how it got deleted =S

Edited by Dylan-Yagami

7 hours ago, Dylan-Yagami said:

is 1.11 the update where they fixed the S-ranks but no trophy fix? because bloodstained AND indivisible just started downloading an update. i clearly remember getting exicted when the last one started downloading so if its the same one i had idk how it got deleted =S

1.11 is the current, fixed content but  broken achievement update, yes.

I finally got a reply saying 505 can't do anything it and that it is up to Lab Zero. Then they provided a link that you won't get a response from if you submit an issue with a game. That link says if your unsatisfied and really want someone to know about my issues, and if they're serious or urgent, to contact the 505 support which sent me there in the first place.

Sure, it sucks for people who won't be able to get 100% on this game, but any time a studio closes out of nowhere, everyone should always think of the talent first. I would assume that everyone on these forums loves games and it's often too easy to forget that they are made by passionate people who work in an industry that doesn't seem to care for human value.

• Like 1