Razmi's Challenge DLC S-Rank/Platinum Ranks Master List

TripleKing333

11 hours ago, Optinooby said:

For the record, I had a little look at those that have gotten the trophy for completing all the challenges, although some of these were acquired AFTER the patch, those FEW players that did pop the trophy after the patch ACTUALLY started the game BEFORE the patch if you lool at there Indivisible trophies in date order. 

There are new players yea, but ONLY 2 or 3 have bothered to complete the challenges and they have all save files created from BEFORE the recent patch!!! 

Just stating for the record that noone has tried on a clean system file since patch, logged here anyway!!

I actually got to endgame this morning, so will be doing challenges over the weekend. Sure a clean file since patch and getting S first time isnt going to make a smudge of difference, but I can hope xD

I will post the bad news once done ;(

doing gods work my friend xD

8 hours ago, Jaxelrod said:

I don't get what I'm supposed to do during battle challenges... I kill everything and they just respawn.

Depends on which challenge your doing.  They’re all supposed have different gimmicks that you need to master to pass the challenge under the S rank time.  If it’s the first battle your stuck on, you have use Dhar to kill everything under 3 seconds before they respawn.  It seems like its luck based? Sometimes you’ll wipe everything instantly and some times they respawn regardless.  Just keep trying until it works.

14 hours ago, TripleKing333 said:

Depends on which challenge your doing.  They’re all supposed have different gimmicks that you need to master to pass the challenge under the S rank time.  If it’s the first battle your stuck on, you have use Dhar to kill everything under 3 seconds before they respawn.  It seems like its luck based? Sometimes you’ll wipe everything instantly and some times they respawn regardless.  Just keep trying until it works.

What I found best for that first battle challenge to turn it from luck to method is;

1. Straight away press left twice to highlight the 2nd enemy in the centre line. 

2. Now Dhar normal atk twice and literally straight after spam every other button. 

Dhar cant quite reach every enemy with his atk which is why it becomes luck based, but starting him 1 enemy in and then spamming every1 else lets Dhar kill all that he can reach consistently, then your team kill the enemy behind you!!! 

Anyhow, these challenges are really really annoying, challenge 20 has given me the most trouble so far. 

I've platinumed and done the first 21, I need a break now of a day or 2 before the rest xD

On 16.9.2020 at 9:38 PM, Optinooby said:

Thing is, can you say 100% it wont work?? If we could I wouldnt even attempt it, a lot xtremely long shot, but whos to say the glitch isnt due to a similar bug which prevented challenge #40

Maybe is a waste, but then if we had this view, some useful glitches/exploits would never be found!!!

From someone who does stuff like this quite a lot, it does work out sometimes believe it or not, mostly doesnt, but when it does its usually very helpful 

You should be hopeful it will work, im trying to be xD

Shouldnt take me too long anyway as I work working on a 10hr platinum walkthrough for this, just never got to writing it. Perhaps along the way I can do a guide for all 108 ringsels, there isnt one currently and perhaps then it wont be such a waste! 

I need to go through the game again anyhow

You are a true hero, i don't know why people are so unthankful.

Employees testing a patch? Nope, the original employees apparently left Lab Zero.

Hacked trophies? Nope, according to google the newest hackable firmware is 6.72, which is older than indivisible and therefore not able to run the game.

There are 2 impossible-to-unlock trophies in the Titan Quest dlcs and those suddenly show up at 0,1% as well, so i don't know what to think. I personally don't think there are ways to hack recent firmwares, manually unlock trophies and go online with it, outside of the public's eye.

I am thankful for everybody trying to find ways to unlock the trophies. This wouldn't be the first time a trophy is mislabeled and unlocks on a completely different way.

Edited by blackf1re-
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, blackf1re- said:

Employees testing a patch? Nope, the original employees apparently left Lab Zero.

Hacked trophies? Nope, according to google the newest hackable firmware is 6.72, which is older than indivisible and therefore not able to run the game.

There are 2 impossible-to-unlock trophies in the Titan Quest dlcs and those suddenly show up at 0,1% as well, so i don't know what to think. I personally don't think there are ways to hack recent firmwares, manually unlock trophies and go online with it, outside of the public's eye.

I am thankful for everybody trying to find ways to unlock the trophies. This wouldn't be the first time a trophy is mislabeled and unlocks on a completely different way.

Ya i wonder if it unlocks f you get the "iimpossible" times from before we could legit get S ranks, Whatever the times were from a closed beta dlc build before the patch. Like getting that time on certain levels and going back and making the few missions we couldn't s rank say S... idk probably not but someone has the trophies lol.

16 hours ago, blackf1re- said:

I've not seen anyone 'unthankful' (Ungrateful) - We're trying to save him from wasting his time...

The teams behind the game have acknowledged that it is broken so if you wanna go ahead and keep trying fine..

There is one guy I was speaking to who started the game from scratch after the latest patch (1.11) and still faced the same difficulty/non popping of trophies despite meeting the criteria.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Magicloud-MB said:

I've not seen anyone 'unthankful' (Ungrateful) - We're trying to save him from wasting his time...

The teams behind the game have acknowledged that it is broken so if you wanna go ahead and keep trying fine..

There is one guy I was speaking to who started the game from scratch after the latest patch (1.11) and still faced the same difficulty/non popping of trophies despite meeting the criteria.

I couldn't have said it better.

I think we're all burned out on the situation and any perceived negativity comes from months of the situation being completely up in the air.

• Like 2

Just as you all guessed, didnt work guys, that was a COMPLETE fresh file, along with NEVER replaying a challenge! 

Got platinum in them all and it was not fun. Im quite sick of challenges like this in games now. If done right yea, but these just pee you off, the arrow freeze just doesnt flow nice with other skills, and dont get me started on air dashing between spike balls! 

Its a little annoying knowing I may potentially always have a incomplete game on my account, but honestly, knowing myself that I have fulfilled the requirements and that it is out ofmy hands, actually me feel a lot better about it!! 

Cant be bothered with NG+, especially since I hear most enemies can 1 shot you if u dont block. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like the Japanese version of Indivisible PS4 will be getting Razmi's Challenges on 13th October.  It'll be interesting to see wether that launches with broken trophies as well or if they actually fixed the issue on that version.  Seems the Switch version of the DLC is still going to be released at some point too, so 505 Games are at least still putting out something to do with the game.

Edited by TripleKing333
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, TripleKing333 said:

Looks like the Japanese version of Indivisible PS4 will be getting Razmi's Challenges on 13th October.  It'll be interesting to see wether that launches with broken trophies as well or if they actually fixed the issue on that version.  Seems the Switch version of the DLC is still going to be released at some point too, so 505 Games are at least still putting out something to do with the game.

Being that they know about the issue... You'd hope/assume that the broken DLC trophies would be fixed for the Japan release, although seeing all that we do on Discord I wouldn't be surprised if they just push out a broken product.

10 hours ago, Magicloud-MB said:

Being that they know about the issue... You'd hope/assume that the broken DLC trophies would be fixed for the Japan release, although seeing all that we do on Discord I wouldn't be surprised if they just push out a broken product.

I fully expect it to be broken, but I am curious to know wether it comes with the initial patch that came out before the dlc that included new game+ and coop.  Or wether it’ll be the current patch we all have, OR a patch with the trophies fixed.

Edited by TripleKing333

14 minutes ago, Magicloud-MB said:

@Shadiochao regarding the 505 Discord, I feel that moderator is goading people into arguments so they can kick them from the server so they don't have to answer anything else. No one has said anything untoward, but offered suggestions and solutions.

Yeah I did kind of get annoyed by what they were saying. "Nobody is offering any suggestions". Well maybe if they actually bothered reading the chat they would've seen some.

All the useful stuff has been pushed up now, too.

I’m sure they’ve read it, they just choose not to respond to it.

While the guys from TrueAchievements and us were coming up with ideas in the customer support channel, the admins were responding to people nonstop in the spoiler chat, posting art assets for the game.

The reality is that the people representing 505 on Discord have no real say on anything and I’m sure anything that does get passed to anybody higher is immediately dismissed.  

Ultimately, the decision to patch the game comes down to money.  Like I said way back, the game is tainted by the controversy around it and any more investment is throwing good money after bad.  

What irritates me is that they didn’t just come out and say all this when Lab Zero collapsed and kept everybody waiting for a statement.  But I’m 90% sure this was to see out the completion of the Switch version of the dlc and the contract between them and Nintendo.

The only way I can see the patch happening is by somebody higher up a 505 being convinced it’s worth the trouble to do.  

Being the horrible cynic that I am, I can picture them saying no just to keep everybody equally miserable.  Say they fix the DLC for us, what happens when the backers ask “Well you fixed the dlc, all those character assets are completed too so can you now implement those as well?”

Do Sony and Microsoft still charge for patching games?  I know that was a thing at one point. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Laozuli said:

I had a look at the JP version of the game and it looks like somebody on this site got two of the three glitched throphies

Does anybody have some more info on this? Did the JP version get a different patch?

They're almost certainly a hacker, because there's no legit way to earn those trophies in any version of the game. Also, the publisher confirmed a while back that all versions of the game now have parity in terms of patches so if there is a fix, they have kept very quiet about it.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

9 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

They're almost certainly a hacker, because there's no legit way to earn those trophies in any version of the game. Also, the publisher confirmed a while back that all versions of the game now have parity in terms of patches so if there is a fix, they're kept very quiet about it.

Ah right, that makes more sense. Thx for the clarification! 

Its a shame, I always hoped they would pull through with a fix someday