Razmi's Challenge DLC S-Rank/Platinum Ranks Master List

TripleKing333

I reached out to that user to see if it was legit but have had nothing back.

Frustrating that they released it knowing it was broken, at least with the other regions they didn't know about the issue.

I kept asking about this on Discord (whether they were releasing the JP version knowing it was broken) but they just didn't answer (which in itself gave me my answer)

• Like 1

On 27/10/2020 at 11:40 PM, Magicloud-MB said:

I reached out to that user to see if it was legit but have had nothing back.

Frustrating that they released it knowing it was broken, at least with the other regions they didn't know about the issue.

I kept asking about this on Discord (whether they were releasing the JP version knowing it was broken) but they just didn't answer (which in itself gave me my answer)

I'm sure Spike Chunsoft published the Japanese version, not 505 and I guess the time delay for release was down to it being localised.  I was hoping more people would have finished the JP version of the DLC by now so we could know for sure wether more trophies were unlockable, but I guess nobody could be bothered to complete it.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/20/2020 at 1:07 PM, dertswa687o said:

Update from the 505 discord:

TUFjCJ1.png

I would encourage everyone to keep their already low expectations in case this doesn't actually pan out, but this was definitely something I wasn't expecting to read today.

Really hope 505 looks into it. when i contacted them they told me the that they couldn't do anything and it was all up to lab zero. Then i had replied stating the rumors of them going to be shut down and said they had no knowledge of them doing so, which they had to of known, was just keeping it in house. i would think with the money they've made from bloodstained and control that they could get someone to just figure out where the issue in the code in the game/ps4 lies. Especially if the developer no longer exists i wonder if the owner of lab zero has the rights or 505 does.

Maybe this is a dumb question, but would it not be easier to, rather than trying a working and tested patch pushed through to Sony so the trophy works, to just remove the trophy entirely? I know that wouldn't be an ideal situation, but given the circumstances, that could be the path of less resistance in not having a broken trophy and making 100% possible.

3 hours ago, Crime_in_Partner said:

Maybe this is a dumb question, but would it not be easier to, rather than trying a working and tested patch pushed through to Sony so the trophy works, to just remove the trophy entirely? I know that wouldn't be an ideal situation, but given the circumstances, that could be the path of less resistance in not having a broken trophy and making 100% possible.

Synced trophy lists can't be altered in that way. All the devs can do is either fix the glitch or change the requirements.

7 hours ago, Crime_in_Partner said:

We tried that approach.  According to ex-devs on Discord, it would still require a new build of the game compiling.  

From what we have been told, the fixed version of the game exists but needs to be compiled into a build.  That then needs to be QA tested by 505, then sent to Sony/Microsoft to be QA tested, before it can be put out.

Compiling a version of the game with the trophies removed is apparently more work than releasing the fixed version.

Edited by Mr_Stkrdknmiblz
I’m the thread starter TripleKing333, this is my new profile.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

glad I saw this post before I bought this game. It's in my basket but I don't want to support companies like these,who release broken stuff. Thx guys. I gonna keep an eye on this and hopefully they patch this so I consider a purchase since this game really looks super awesome.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/3/2021 at 7:02 AM, DavySuicide said:

glad I saw this post before I bought this game. It's in my basket but I don't want to support companies like these,who release broken stuff. Thx guys. I gonna keep an eye on this and hopefully they patch this so I consider a purchase since this game really looks super awesome.

Sorry,but that's bullshit,the base game works fine,the dlc is broken because the developer team no longer exist.You don't want a game that you can't complete at 100%,even if the game is great and the platinum trophy is still obtainable,just be honest.

Edited by dark-keyblade94

On 3/27/2021 at 9:48 AM, dark-keyblade94 said:

Sorry,but that's bullshit,the base game works fine,the dlc is broken because the developer team no longer exist.You don't want a game that you can't complete at 100%,even if the game is great and the platinum trophy is still obtainable,just be honest.

I would agree completely with you here Nascar Heat 4 had a very broken trophy list that took some effort to get some to pop which they would do eventually. This though is just a slap in the face to the Kickstarter backers and those that had 100% lists before this. I was planning on trying to do a 100% run of this gamebut I guess now the plat will have to do

Edited by LordGoomba-
Wording