Any good?

MMDE

This is another one of those cheap completely run off the mill tower defense games this one company has pushed onto the PSN store. This might be one of their better ones though, and a rather long one as well. 80 levels if I remember correctly. These games all have a lot of micro transactions you can buy, and in-game the in-game currency is rather limited. The micro transactions are pushed hard and it's easy to click wrong and spend your limited hard earned in-game currency. Lucky, if you're in the middle of a game, you can just exit the game and it won't save you spent it. Honestly, as soon as you can, upgrade the blue machine gun towers and more money from killing enemies then focus on the money towers. The money towers is a must when going for 3 stars on all levels. Sometimes you can set up so many and earn insane amounts of money that really helps in the last wave. They also power up your other weapons, which helps a lot. There's also some kind of secret requirements to get some bonus 100 in-game currency once in a while, which I just don't get why happens sometimes, but it's like this with all the games. It usually happens if I complete old levels etc. Maybe it's for improving a score once, maybe once for completing an old level, maybe completing with only 1 life left or something... I got no idea, I just got those rewards from time to time when I replayed old levels, and that's some massive bonus (same as the best you can get out of 5 levels).

The game is not super difficult, the difficulty is actually pretty alright IMO. Seeing as this one has a lot of levels, it does take a while, but even so, I was grinding kills in the end. You need 50 000 kills...

Complete playthrough 100%ing the game, in case you want to check out what it's like or need help with any level: