Any good?

MMDE

This is another one of those cheap completely run off the mill tower defense games this one company has pushed onto the PSN store. This has got to be one of the shortest and easiest ones though. It has only 20 levels, and in-game it hints at a sequel taking place in the north. It actually looks like it will be included in this game in some kind of DLC, but it's not. That's another game. I think the most difficult aspect with this one is less upgrading total, but it's all fairly simple due to how easy the levels are. I did however have one problem with this game. There's a trophy for maxing out a tower and one for maxing out a spell. I don't think you can actually do that in one playthrough of this game due to how few levels there are, and how much the upgrades cost. You can try to get as far as you can, 3 staring most things, spend as little as you can, back up save, max out a spell, then reload backed up save and continue to max out a tower. Or, you can max out a tower and just go for all 3 stars, then delete your save and just play through like 10 levels again from the beginning to max out the spell. I followed a dumb guide, which was for the Vita version, which made it sound like you had plenty of extra in-game currency to do both in one playthrough. You may also want to try to replay old levels as you play on, as this has sometimes rewarded me 100 in-game currency (by just 3 staring all the levels you can get max 400, so a 100 bonus is massive).

Easy and short. :P If you wonder what the game is like or struggle with something, here's a complete 100% playthrough of the game: