Are you still buying "The Last of Us: Part II"?

Carol

"The Last of Us: Part II" - still buying or not?  

787 members have voted

1. 1. After the leaks, do you still plan to buy "The Last of Us: Part II"?

• Yes, I'll be playing it day one. I want to play and judge the game for myself.
    • Yes, but I'll buy it only when I can find it cheaper.
    • No, but I was never interested in this game.
    • No, the leaks completely destroyed any enthusiasm I had for the game.
    • I still haven't decided if will buy the game or not or when I will do it.

I will not get it day one (some bad experiences made me remind why I don't get any game day 1), but to be honest the leaks raised my expectations, instead of lowering it. A zombie game pure and simple doesn't hype me as before, but for what I saw about the leak, it will go in a novel direction that is more my jam now.

• Like 4

Yes, it has.

I do not like the story decisions they made, personally, and will therefore not be in a hurry to spend $60.

It also helps that I have very little time for games and am way too busy with existing ones. I'll buy this for $30-40 after a few months.

• Like 1

At first, I was also really put off by the leaks. I felt like a lot of the hype was gone. The more I thought about it though, the more I realized it wasn't the content of the leaks that bothered me (I don't really care what the "agenda" (that word has no meaning anymore due to overuse) is at Naughty Dog), but the fact that I had been spoiled. After coming to terms with that, I realized (especially after the latest trailer) that my actual excitement for the story, and the journey that we'll be going through to get to those important plot points was still very much alive. I'll still be buying it and I'll definitely be giving my thoughts on it post-release with the perspective of someone who saw the leaks beforehand.

I can also understand people who aren't ready or willing to drop money on a story that they already know the big plot points to.

• Like 3

Just now, wackt1 said:

I wonder how this thread will evolve

Like all other threads about TLOU2 in recent days. Probably locked within a couple of hours =>

I still managed to stear clear of every leak. I'm not reading many threads here on PSN and avoid youtube comments like the plague. Still super excited for the game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Quink666 said:

Like all other threads about TLOU2 in recent days. Probably locked within a couple of hours =>

I still managed to stear clear of every leak. I'm not reading many threads here on PSN and avoid youtube comments like the plague. Still super excited for the game.

lmao the other threads were a political mess. I do support people to go look at the leaks though but won't do it here. Have fun though (not sarcasm) with the game

1 minute ago, RedRodriguez87 said:

What part of this QUESTION is TELLING you to do anything?

Either answer the question or don't. Quit looking for ways to be offended.

It was "tell me what to buy" I could have put "is it worhabuy" or "should I buy" or of those handholding style reviews some people make. 

Did the op say they were using the poll to decide on what game to buy? Nope. 
Does it seem like the OP may be using the poll to decide on what game to buy? To me it does. 

You might as well block me now. I don't beat around the bush and speak my mind as I see fit.

• Like 2