Minecraft W10 100%. Cross-save ect.

Riztopher

So I've got MC Windows 10 100% and the Xbox One (bedrock & legacy) version also at 100. So if I boot up my world on W10 and join over from my PS4 will the trophies auto pop? Does anybody happen have any information on that

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a little late, but I don't think they'd autopop. You could host a world on your XB or W10 that has a bunch of stuff in it and get the trophies from that, or download the trophy world in the "Master trader in 15 minutes thread." If you could, would you mind hosting that world for me aswell if its possible? ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2020 at 9:32 PM, shxrpay said:

I'm a little late, but I don't think they'd autopop. You could host a world on your XB or W10 that has a bunch of stuff in it and get the trophies from that, or download the trophy world in the "Master trader in 15 minutes thread." If you could, would you mind hosting that world for me aswell if its possible? 1f609.png

Late reply and yes. The one for W10 that I used for Xbox is from this guy on True Achievements. Add me on PSN and send me a message. I'll host one up for sure.

5 hours ago, Riztopher said:

Late reply and yes. The one for W10 that I used for Xbox is from this guy on True Achievements. Add me on PSN and send me a message. I'll host one up for sure.

Thanks so much! I'll add you and send a message when I'm on.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...