Gotta craft em’ all

TheWildWoody

With this trophy, do I need to also have crafted all consumables such as aloe salve and gauze and just leave them lying on the ground or can I have crafted them and consumed them for it to still count. Same with some tools, do I need to have a pick axe, crude axe and refined axe all at the same time somewhere on my island.

thanks 

Just got the trophy now I had most stuff built but I also destroyed some buildings I had built to make the other items still got the  trophy. Just make sure the buildings that require u to hit them with the hammer to complete them make sure to fully build that item before destroying it :) also story items are also Required the trophies from the boss fights and also the plane parts to escape the game

Edited by Dirtyweeknd
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I crafted and built everything, even had a checklist in excel to be sure, but trophy didn't pop... I'll try built everything on one island, without destroying any item or structure again, but right now, this game is just annoying... so buggy! good game... way too many bugs...

Edited by Gamez4Me2

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey my fellow hunters

I need help with this trophy . I've crafted everything 3 times including the boss trophies and part plane i did them all in my home island and the trophy didn't pop . Any advise of how to achieve this trophy; I almost give up on the platinum. 

12 hours ago, jamalovebad said:

Hey my fellow hunters

I need help with this trophy . I've crafted everything 3 times including the boss trophies and part plane i did them all in my home island and the trophy didn't pop . Any advise of how to achieve this trophy; I almost give up on the platinum. 

Did you check the platinum tips post by Jaina_Yossy? It helped me find the item I had missed after I was sure I had crafted everything.

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/04/2021 at 3:45 AM, jamalovebad said:

Hey my fellow hunters

I would re-check the ones that might not have the orange circle around them. For example; Container Door. The gray circle behind the craftables turns orange in the menu once they have been crafted. It might be easy to miss with craftables that are red and obscure the circle.

And to clarify: no, they don't all need to be crafted at the same time. I finished only a single structure completely, which was the one I used to build and disassemble all the arches, doors and shelves. Once something had been crafted, I immediately hacked it apart with the axe to get the parts back.

Edited by Antiristus
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

To summarize/clarify for people:

1. At some point you will need to build every single object in the game (including story parts/boss trophies)

2. Anything requiring a hammer must be fully built out before it can be recycled for parts, but they do not all need to be present at the same time

3. I just got plat without having every tool/salve present at the same time, but who knows

4. Don’t forget story parts, I did

good luck everyone with this great game and plat run!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I would also like to add 
Keep close attention to the following especially:
- All Base Raft structures (4)
- Fishing bobber
- Container Door
- Container Wall
- And like people mentioned above -> 3 Boss Trophy's crafted -> and your last should be 3 plane parts build/crafted/mounted

P.s Grab and hold a Hammer in your hand to check all the items and if there background are Brown means already crafted.

Edited by Mr Green
Additional information