Easy platinum but glitched trophies

so after 3 playtroughs and some kill farming I can say that the trophy for reach the bad ending is glitched. For all other trophies you can cheat your game through the end. with double tap r1 you  spawn instant in the last level and with double tap l1 you switch levels. It's a 2 hours platinum with a good guide for saving all robots. 

I can't find a Guide. Where is the Picture for the last Trophy?

On 8.5.2020 at 6:15 AM, King_Pound_69 said:

so after 3 playtroughs and some kill farming I can say that the trophy for reach the bad ending is glitched. For all other trophies you can cheat your game through the end. with double tap r1 you  spawn instant in the last level and with double tap l1 you switch levels. It's a 2 hours platinum with a good guide for saving all robots. 

Edited by Pr3mut0s-DE

• 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 2/25/2021 at 2:11 PM, QuadroJezime said:

Does it work on version 1.00?

In wich moment you need double tap?

Wouldn't mind knowing this myself, as double tapping r1 on any screen doesn't seem to do anything.

Starting to wonder if this was something that was patched out.

The speedrun seems impossible without this function as well, as literally running past all enemies that you don't NEED to fight, takes well over an hour to get to the last level on its own.

Any chance OP could let us know where exactly it's supposed to be where we tap R1 or L1? Thankies  :) 

• 7 months later...

Yeah, I need this information as well. Does the skip work on version 1.0? Also can someone detail how to do the skip? In which screen we can double tap L1 and R1?

Edit: ok, now I have the information: EU version on patch 1.1 has this feature of skipping stages, what makes the speedrun a breeze (need downgrading though since it is currently version 1.2), NA version was launched without the feature cause it is already par with the EU version, the only existent version in NA is 1.0 ,só no downgrading thus NA is very, very hard but still possible. The secret is dying at long enemy encounters right away, this is the only possible way and gotta be done on easy difficulty.

Thanks to @Dark_Overlord for providing this info.

Edited by GravityQueeen
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2022 at 11:19 PM, GravityQueeen said:

Yeah, I need this information as well. Does the skip work on version 1.0? Also can someone detail how to do the skip? In which screen we can double tap L1 and R1?

Edit: ok, now I have the information: EU version on patch 1.1 has this feature of skipping stages, what makes the speedrun a breeze (need downgrading though since it is currently version 1.2), NA version was launched without the feature cause it is already par with the EU version, the only existent version in NA is 1.0 ,só no downgrading thus NA is very, very hard but still possible. The secret is dying at long enemy encounters right away, this is the only possible way and gotta be done on easy difficulty.

Thanks to @Dark_Overlord for providing this info.

I have a few questions regarding the NA version. I spent over half of May last year experimenting on one of my other accounts.

1. Is there some sort of trick to triggering the Bad Ending trophy "Unstoppable Anger"? I did Stage 16 for what felt like dozens of times with both characters allowing "Corruption" to fall after depleting their health bar. Now I know there is another way to trigger the bad ending, by taking too long or something I believe from a video I saw on youtube where the player character witnesses the captive character being taken out. But I have no idea how that is triggered.

2. The Speedrun Trophy where you have to finish the game in less than an hour, is it based on in game time or real world time? I have done it at least 5 times with my final time being at around 57 or 58 minutes, yet it would not pop during any of the attempts. I did do the dying at long enemy encounters trick you mentioned and, showed in the videos, along with skipping encounters entirely(which is super tricky).

A few notable glitches I have seen happen from testing.

1. No matter what difficulty played on(this can be an NA only thing I have yet to attempt the EU version) the game seems to always crash during the final results screen as Olga (Pink Hair).

2. There seems to be a helpful glitch that can be done, where if you load up a Stage 16 file, and exit to the main menu via pause then start up a new game, the damage power-up upgrade seems to carry over, which made Expert Mode more manageable.

3. While attempting the L1 double tap skip feature in the NA version (I still to this day don't know where it is done) on the press any button screen, it would wipe my file completely at times (thankfully I had back ups ?).

4. After doing Area 11 (Gunrose Fortress) with Tanya on Expert Mode, I was sent to a desert stage instead of that Godforsaken ice level. This only happened one time from memory.

? Anyway my apologies for all of the text, this game's trophy list has always been one of the biggest mysteries to me. It is a decent Beat'em up, I absolutely love the music, just wish it wasn't full of so many glitches which will likely never be fixed. I have had everything except for "Unstoppable Anger", "Not a Single Second to Lose", and "Enraged" unlocked without an issue on my other account.

Edited by Jadez-Zangetsu
Adding 4th Glitch
  • Like 1

Ok a quick update to my above post.

I managed to get Unstoppable Anger to finally pop! After loading up a Stage 16 save which clocked in around 55 minutes as Tanya, I just let the game sit and idle for an hour. After making it up to Corruption I got the scene to trigger, which made the Bad Ending trophy pop!

• Like 1

On 08/07/2022 at 5:02 PM, Jadez-Zangetsu said:

Ok a quick update to my above post.

I managed to get Unstoppable Anger to finally pop! After loading up a Stage 16 save which clocked in around 55 minutes as Tanya, I just let the game sit and idle for an hour. After making it up to Corruption I got the scene to trigger, which made the Bad Ending trophy pop!

When the speedrun trophy didnt pop, were you doing the neutral ending? It didnt pop to me when I did the neutral ending, I had to do the "You died before my eyes" for it to pop. Please try it again and tell us if it works.

What a discovery youve done regarding the bad ending! I got it once naturally the first time I played but I was having a hard time to get it again. Me and a friend were sure that beating the game in coop mode and getting the good ending had glitched this ending.

I had experienced all the glitches you mentioned, even the desert area but I cant remember how I triggered that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GravityQueeen said:

When the speedrun trophy didnt pop, were you doing the neutral ending? It didnt pop to me when I did the neutral ending, I had to do the "You died before my eyes" for it to pop. Please try it again and tell us if it works.

What a discovery youve done regarding the bad ending! I got it once naturally the first time I played but I was having a hard time to get it again. Me and a friend were sure that beating the game in coop mode and getting the good ending had glitched this ending.

I had experienced all the glitches you mentioned, even the desert area but I cant remember how I triggered that.

Yeah in my 5 attempts a year ago, each of them was with the Neutral ending (I thought I could shave off time without having to face Corruption XD). But I may go back and try it soon, originally in most attempts I thought by reloading with the timer being around 53 minutes I could speed through, but perhaps it has to be done in one setting?

I am still wondering if it is real world time or not, I have noticed that the when loading a level the game's clock still runs, one example is in the first "flight" level once it starts at least 10 seconds had already passed ?.

Btw great videos! They should help those seeking to get this game platinumed ?.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jadez-Zangetsu said:

Yeah in my 5 attempts a year ago, each of them was with the Neutral ending (I thought I could shave off time without having to face Corruption XD). But I may go back and try it soon, originally in most attempts I thought by reloading with the timer being around 53 minutes I could speed through, but perhaps it has to be done in one setting?

I am still wondering if it is real world time or not, I have noticed that the when loading a level the game's clock still runs, one example is in the first "flight" level once it starts at least 10 seconds had already passed 1f605.png.

Btw great videos! They should help those seeking to get this game platinumed 1f44d.png.

Wow, so I have one viewer already lol  Thanks xD

The speedrun trophy doesnt have to be in one sitting. It is ingame time, not real world by any means. I reaload and retry many times, especially on stage 4 because the boss glitches if you use the special. So I guess the speedrun trophy only pops if you face Corruption. Damn! When I got the trophy my time was 57 with Gabriel's ending and 58 with Corruption. Sadly the time I recorded it was 59 minutes with corruption.

Im currently writing the trophy guide and will mention you regarding the bad ending, ok?

Im putting the difficulty as 7. What do you think since youve done the speedrun?

Edited by GravityQueeen
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, GravityQueeen said:

Wow, so I have one viewer already lol  Thanks xD

The speedrun trophy doesnt have to be in one sitting. It is ingame time, not real world by any means. I reaload and retry many times, especially on stage 4 because the boss glitches if you use the special. So I guess the speedrun trophy only pops if you face Corruption. Damn! When I got the trophy my time was 57 with Gabriel's ending and 58 with Corruption. Sadly the time I recorded it was 59 minutes with corruption.

Im currently writing the trophy guide and will mention you regarding the bad ending, ok?

Im putting the difficulty as 7. What do you think since youve done the speedrun?

That is a relief! Back when I was attempting the speedrun on my other account I had to keep reloading after failing to skip a few sections, mainly the jungle area. But I am definitely gonna give it another shot this week ?.

Sure I don't mind a mention at all go for it ?.

A 7 sounds about right, like everything else in the game is easy, with that glitch on point #2 above, you can tank most of the bosses and take them out fast making Expert a bit easier. But IMO the speedrun has got to be the hardest thing to do lol.

• Like 1

So I have another follow up, I decided to load up my Olga file which was at 53 minutes by Stage 16 and actually got the Speedrun trophy to pop! I managed to get to Corruption at 4:14 seconds, also noticed that the timer seems to stop during that fight.

So instead of going for the Bad ending(And ignoring the Neutral ending this time) like in previous attempts I did the Good ending and it popped right as the flying ship began to explode. According to the last result screen I barely made it with 4 seconds left on the clock, the game still crashed lol.

Definitely gonna speedrun through the game soon, will finally be able to finish this. ?

Edit: Looking to speedrun it soon, waiting for a pal offline to be free in order to do the co-op trophy first. I will have a estimate of how long it could take to platinum without the skip trick. ?.

Edited by Jadez-Zangetsu
A quick change