Broken trophy: Imposing Arsenal

AngelleGTS

Version game: 1.16 7/5/2020

After last updated was broken a trophy: Imposing Arsenal
"Open and buy final versions of all weapons"
I bought all variations modifications of all weapons (ie. both level 2, both level 3, both level 4, both level 5) but still nothing...

I wrote a message to developers in offical Twitter,  but they are not answer. 

Have anyone a same problem with the trophy?

Just now, OBSTINATIO said:

Nobody has achieved the trophy since the patch… I really hope this is a coincidence.

I still need more money to buy all the weapons, so I can't try myself. 

Yeah. I checked a trophy-log.. and last player got this trophy at 5th may 2020... 

Was thinking to use my secondary PS4 to:

-Create my account there (but not setting it as primary PS4. Will I still be able to earn trophies?)
-Use World War Z physical disc. Pause the update immediately.
- Import savegame from main PS4.
-Buy the level 5 weapons (do I need to buy them all if there're 2 variants level 5 of 1 weapon or just pick 1?)

Wonder if this will work... still grinding the money though.

Edited by serpent_guy
  • Like 1

I earned this trophy before the latest patch. All that was necessary was purchasing both level 5 variants of a weapon in co-op (some weapons have only 1 level 5 variant which is totally fine). You do not need both level 2, 3, and 4 variants.

Multiplayer has absolutely no bearing on this trophy. You will need to max out multiplayer and buy all the perks for a different trophy though.

You don’t need to earn XP on the grenade launcher since it only has one version. You don’t need to prestige to unlock the exclusive prestige variants of weapons. You don’t need to complete all missions on extreme to unlock the exclusive sniper rifle variant.

I noticed that they added a new weapon (classic bullpup rifle IIRC). Did anybody try maxing this out as well? I believe I did need to max out the Classic Battle Rifle (added in from a previous patch) for the trophy, and Tokyo 3 (also added during a patch) was necessary for the insane difficulty trophy too. My theory is that if you have maxed out everything but the classic bullpup rifle, you need to max that weapon out as well. If you’ve done all of that and bought every level 5 variant of all weapons and it still hasn’t popped, then the trophy is probably bugged. Let me know if this works though :)

Edited by ResoluteRock
  • Like 3

On 10.05.2020 at 11:52 AM, serpent_guy said:

-Use World War Z physical disc. Pause the update immediately.

I think it's a good idea.. 

Can anyone try it? 

But sadly.. I haven't a disc version, I need a time to order and shipment to my region ?

16 hours ago, ResoluteRock said:

I noticed that they added a new weapon (classic bullpup rifle IIRC). Did anybody try maxing this out as well? I believe I did need to max out the Classic Battle Rifle (added in from a previous patch) for the trophy, and Tokyo 3 (also added during a patch) was necessary for the insane difficulty trophy too. My theory is that if you have maxed out everything but the classic bullpup rifle, you need to max that weapon out as well. If you’ve done all of that and bought every level 5 variant of all weapons and it still hasn’t popped, then the trophy is probably bugged. Let me know if this works though :)

Yes, sure 

I have a maximum in each level in all weapons, including a new weapon. 

But still, I haven't a trophy..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I can confirm Trophy works after 1.17 Patch. But u can make a Backup. Befor buying last lv 5 Wapon save on usb stick. If its not pop u can load back. I got my Trophy with the new Patch and i have all lv 5 Wapon u can get with credits and no blue coin wapons. 

,Donno maybe try unlock a lower wapon if u can or bluecoin wapon and hope it works. If not maybe lvl wapon again on new save after you did all other trophys donno. All i know is i got my Trophy after unlocking last lv 5 Wapon with patch 1.17 and i have no bluecoin wapon and no prestige wapon. I also have not all of the lower lv wapons with 2 trees

there was a update this week the trophy is fixed if you haven't bought all the tier 5 weapons if you have before this and it's still not popped up try to maybe buy a blue credit weapon like grenade launcher or something see if it fixes it or uninstall the game and reinstall but without the updates and buy any remaining variant you may have and see if it pops!!!!

The blue coins weapon does not work. Grinded my ass off for 1000 blue points to be only disappointed because trophy didn't pop. Anyone out there who has all the gun variants but trophy hasn't popped, just wait for the new patch. FYI the weapons that you earn by prestiging a class twice doesn't work either, I tried that as well.

• Like 1

ATTENTION!

I had every single weapon unlocked and no trophy unlocked.

After the latest patch STILL nothing.

I went back through my saves and found a back up save from before I purchased my last final upgrade...

I went and unlocked the last couple of level 5 weapons and purchased them and it unlocked.

• Like 1

On 6/2/2020 at 1:55 AM, RoyceJohn said:

ATTENTION!

I had every single weapon unlocked and no trophy unlocked.

After the latest patch STILL nothing.

I went back through my saves and found a back up save from before I purchased my last final upgrade...

I went and unlocked the last couple of level 5 weapons and purchased them and it unlocked.

This is very true! Just got the platinum although took me 2 days because I had to get 39k s coins haha! If anyone has all the guns but no trophy, try that! 

• 3 months later...

I had All the weapons fully upgraded and the trophy didn’t popped because of the glitch. With the latest patch they added 3 new weapons, I fully upgraded ONE of them and the Trophy Finally POPPED
so thank God we didn’t played All these hours for nothing, they fixed it. I hope this will Work for All of You too.