Broken trophy: Imposing Arsenal

AngelleGTS

On 09/10/2020 at 8:47 AM, Emperor-Of-Hope said:

I had All the weapons fully upgraded and the trophy didn’t popped because of the glitch. With the latest patch they added 3 new weapons, I fully upgraded ONE of them and the Trophy Finally POPPED
so thank God we didn’t played All these hours for nothing, they fixed it. I hope this will Work for All of You too. 

Which one did you upgrade ive just done same and tried to do clasic bullup rifle but still no trophy slightly pissed!!!! 

15 minutes ago, ElliotSmithy said:

Which one did you upgrade ive just done same and tried to do clasic bullup rifle but still no trophy slightly pissed!!!! 

I just did this a week or two ago with no problems. Hopefully you missed something by accident, or at least had the sense to backup your save.

• 5 months later...

Trophy is still bugged! I upgraded all the base weapons listed in the guides. Nothing. (even did the level 2, 3, 4 didn't know they weren't necessary at the time)

I went back and purchased level 5s for classic battle and classic bullpup, STILL NOTHING! Going to try advanced combat weapon now. If that doesn't work I'm probably giving up!

43 minutes ago, weaponx0021 said:

Trophy is still bugged! I upgraded all the base weapons listed in the guides. Nothing. (even did the level 2, 3, 4 didn't know they weren't necessary at the time)

I went back and purchased level 5s for classic battle and classic bullpup, STILL NOTHING! Going to try advanced combat weapon now. If that doesn't work I'm probably giving up!

Those DLC guns are required now, as they're part of the base game. Just like the dronemaster is now required for the trophy of buying all perks for all classes

On 9/2/2021 at 7:34 PM, SnowxSakura said:

Those DLC guns are required now, as they're part of the base game. Just like the dronemaster is now required for the trophy of buying all perks for all classes

Ok, well that stinks. More work to do on the grind. Luckily, I do love the game, so the grind continues!

Thanks for the reply!

*Also, thanks for the update on Dronemaster! It was not needed in the platinum awhile back! Looks like I'm upgrading that too. I would've been soooooo disappointed if I had finished multiplayer and no trophy!

Edited by weaponx0021
additonal comment