Trophy thoughts?

CaptainJeff87

List looks pretty straightforward and simple

Only tricky trophies could be winning hard mashes with requirements not only because of difficulty (obviously) but from what I understand every time you generate a mash it randomly gives you either a good glitch that you can exploit or a bad glitch making it harder and sometimes said glitch can make it unwinnable and break the game

10 hours ago, fisty123 said:

I am going to be honest I was not aware of this game but after watching this video I will be getting this for sure.
As for the trophies I think it really comes down to how well you can exploit the glitches.

Glitches aren't the only issue though

A few times now I've ran into unwinnable levels

In the platforming genre you have ten minutes or so to rescue someone at the end

I absolutely scoured the level and it wasn't there, reset it and same issue

On a stealth level I got stuck in the wall

These issues aside I'm really loving this game so far

16 hours ago, CaptainJeff87 said:

In the platforming genre you have ten minutes or so to rescue someone at the end

I absolutely scoured the level and it wasn't there, reset it and same issue

I had this happen and then miss time a jump and fell to a hidden level way below the screen and there was the person to rescue.

Trophy wise I got no idea how to get "I had the strangest dream... " yet, The rest seem easy enough may require some grind.

EDIT: Found an Inn portal, went in and slept at the Inn but this did not unlock the trophy so I am not sure what the requirements are.

Edited by fisty123

7 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

I haven't played it but I assume won't be too hard for most. Or one of those only hard to start games easier over time. Probably the biggest thing will be collecting all the dev cards I imagine since their all randomized yes?

Yup they're randomized and often times you'll run into duplicates of ones you already have which is lame and it doesn't help that there are hundreds of them split between all the genres

For example JRPG genre has 86 cards whereas stealth genre has 30

The (sort of) easiest way to get through the cards is to specifically play that genre like only stealth and stealth but again it's random

What I'm wondering however is if you have to have every card in your possession at once for the trophy to pop

You can use the dev cards to customize your mashes but once you use it it's gone unless you have duplicates or a "foil version" with rainbows around the edge

Right now I'm not using any of my cards unless they're infinite

• Like 1

6 hours ago, yowzagabowza said:

Nothing is online?

The game has no online functions outside of sharing level codes which is done manually

7 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

Three trophies won't pop for me. Save mashes, win mashes, and spend 1,000 tokens. Have over 10 rainbow dev cards and have 40 mashes saved and those 3 trophies won't unlock.

Also inferno axe in schmup didn't unlock either.

While I don't have proof I think any trophy that requires you to do something x amount of times needs to be done in one sitting (Without quitting the game) until a patch is released.

I say this because of the trophy Mark Eliminator I had done this style of game many times but when I came back the next day I did 10 of these in a row and it unlocked on the tenth one meaning all the previous ones did not count.

Edited by fisty123

3 hours ago, fisty123 said:

The game has no online functions outside of sharing level codes which is done manually

While I don't have proof I think any trophy that requires you to do something x amount of times needs to be done in one sitting (Without quitting the game) until a patch is released.

I say this because of the trophy Mark Eliminator I had done this style of game many times but when I came back the next day I did 10 of these in a row and it unlocked on the tenth one meaning all the previous ones did not count.

That blows! No way I'm saving/winning that many in one go. Game is not good for long sessions, especially with how long it takes to load and start each game.

53 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

That blows! No way I'm saving/winning that many in one go. Game is not good for long sessions, especially with how long it takes to load and start each game.

I am not 100% sure on this but the couple of people I have spoken to and myself who unlocked these were done in one sitting, Well in my case the game was left on pause for a few hours in-between but never turned off. If this is the case with some luck it might get a patch at some point.

The game itself is not a bad concept but now working on getting every Dev card it has lost its appeal, the loading I was use to but after spending 12 hours playing (a small break here or there) to go from needing 43 cards to 31 everything is slowly starting to become a pain.

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, fisty123 said:

I am not 100% sure on this but the couple of people I have spoken to and myself who unlocked these were done in one sitting, Well in my case the game was left on pause for a few hours in-between but never turned off. If this is the case with some luck it might get a patch at some point.

The game itself is not a bad concept but now working on getting every Dev card it has lost its appeal, the loading I was use to but after spending 12 hours playing (a small break here or there) to go from needing 43 cards to 31 everything is slowly starting to become a pain.

Yeah I'm pretty tired of it already, cool concept but it's a pain to play. And the dev cards seem ridiculous

Only 23 cards to go now but most of the new ones are coming from the gatcha or request rewards instead of finishing a stage.

For anyone looking to plat this title the post game grind is much longer then story gameplay and after a while you will notice that all the stages use the same few layouts, items are at the same places and so on. It's a good game but lacking for the trophy grind at the end.

• Like 1

Kinda sucks that some of these have to be done in one sitting like eliminate your mark ten times

The objectives are completely random from what I've noticed so doing that in one sitting is bs

I wonder if winning and saving the same level 27 times in a row will net you the trophy or if they have to be all different

In either case it doesn't seem too bad as you could choose short and easy for JRPG (I've found these to be the quickest) in one sitting

Question I have for others is does difficulty/length make a difference in how many rewards you get at the end of a level or is it random?

Edited by CaptainJeff87

On 5/13/2020 at 5:08 PM, aZombieDictator said:

Yeah I'm pretty tired of it already, cool concept but it's a pain to play. And the dev cards seem ridiculous

15 hours ago, CaptainJeff87 said:

Kinda sucks that some of these have to be done in one sitting like eliminate your mark ten times

Question I have for others is does difficulty/length make a difference in how many rewards you get at the end of a level or is it random?

There are a couple of posts on other sites floating around saying the trophy glitches seem to go away once you get to the second shop. So doing x25 times will start from when you get to the second shop. I can not confirm this but that is what has been posted.

As for the difficulty and length to get more cards I was to say yes and it feels like you do same as doing hard and long requests but then every now and again you do one and you get one card

I ran into the glitches for winning and saving mashes yesterday so I'll probably just shelve this for a bit and wait for a patch (hopefully it gets one)

I loved this game at the start but it's slowly starting to lose it's appeal as others have said

It'd be one thing if you only had to get all the dev cards from one genre for the trophy but hundreds of them is overkill 

It wouldn't be so bad if you didn't get duplicates but I've ran into the same cards for stealth genre dozens and dozens of times

I doubt they'll do it but it'd be neat if they patched it so you can't get duplicates all the time

• 8 months later...
11 minutes ago, MattPieti said:

The strategy here can help you get all the cards pretty quickly. You can get thousands of coins in a single 10 minute level even without extending the time limit.

For anyone having trouble with the Metrovania journal, try here.

Are the codes universal or is it console-specific since this guide is for the Xbox version 

• 1 month later...