Showdown! Trophy

Ao_Iconoclast

One the few trophies I'm missing. I'm guessing that all characters have to show up in the Team Status screen. I seem to only be missing Margarethe, but I don't think I've ever encountered an event or quest where there was a favorable option to choose to boost your relationship with her. At first I thought she was tied to Elise, but I got Elise in my first playthrough while I'm now on my 3rd and Margarethe still has not appeared.

I NEED HALP!

A secondary event in Ch. 6 is the only event that I managed to get a little jingle for her.  It's an event at Ginza Odori where you recite their anthem with them.  Shout Margarethe's name.  Only after this event did she appear in the status screen for me.  Try to avoid the *womp womp* sounds at all costs.  I don't know if the invisible trust points drop into the negatives.

• Like 2

This trophy is all about building trust with the side characters, same as you do with the main girls. Go for that ringing music every time you have a blue event, and check all of them. Find a conversation guide or just save before every event. Margarethe is the most troublesome because she has 3 events, and the outcome for two of them can only be bad. The only moment to raise her trust is as capnstubing said, say her name during the event with Elise and her when singing their anthem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Sumire was the last one I got and I was so nervous and anxious thinking I may have messed up somewhere.  I thought she would be one of the first ones to pop based on how easy she is to get according to the guide.  It would suck to have to do it all again in NG+... good thing I didn't have to.