Mystery of the Stardrops not unlocking

chozume

Does anyone have the same problem with the stardrop trophy?
I got all 7 of them, the last I got is the one for the fishing, which is send to you by Willy via mail.

Once I open the mail, my character eats the stardrop and my Energy gets to 508 (Maximum, I guess?), but the trophy doesn't pop. Anyone else got this problem?
Do I have to do anything AFTER eating that drop?

I have a save uploaded right before eating it but this doesn't help either. Please don't tell me to play the whole mess again ;_;

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
On 07/11/2021 at 10:59 AM, chozume said:

I had to create a completely new character and do all of it again. Then it popped, sorry for the bad news but at least it worked then.
Try using a different one as the last this time just to be sure.
Good luck with that one 

Sorry for the late reply, but could I ask which stardrop was the last one you collected when the trophy popped for you? 
I’ve been reading about other people having this issue, it’s apparently a glitch where the game doesn’t register the stardrop for getting to floor 100 in the mines 

6 hours ago, FullMetalSarok said:

Sorry for the late reply, but could I ask which stardrop was the last one you collected when the trophy popped for you? 
I’ve been reading about other people having this issue, it’s apparently a glitch where the game doesn’t register the stardrop for getting to floor 100 in the mines 

He mentioned the fishing one being his last one in the original post.

"I got all 7 of them, the last I got is the one for the fishing, which is send to you by Willy via mail."

Edit: My bad sorry

Edited by pikaopas