Trophies not syncing with the right timestamp

Hi all. I recently played battlefield 4 on ps3 and I unlocked all dlc trophies. I played with 2 ps3, and unlocked everything on ps3-1 for main account without syncing( ps3 only synced automatically some trophies while I was online). Then, the day after, I started the game on my main account on ps3-2 and all trophies popped because I already completed everything on mp and while I was online ps3 automatically synced remaining trophies. 

My problem is that on ps3-1 I have the correct timestamps, and after syncing manually 2 times, on this site it still appears the timestamps from my ps3-2( last 4 trophies are shown as autopopped). I dont know if I just have to keep syncing on my ps3-1 or it's a problem that may happen, so I'm looking for any advice.

Thanks in advance.

Screenshot-20200509-142611-Chrome.jpg
20200509-142925.jpg
20200509-143126.jpg

I've tried many times syncing from both ps3, but on this site the timestamps don't change. Considering the trophy "new superpower" from China Rising dlc as an example, i took a picture from my account logged online that shows the right timestamp(7th may), one picture of my ps3 offline that shows the correct timestamp(7th may) and one screenshot from this site that shows the wrong timestamp(8th may). Can't figure why timestamps don't change here on the site, but they changed on my second ps3 from 8th to 7th of may once i synced them.

P.S. the time of the picture where i am online shows 5pm, the picture where i am offling shows 4 pm. that's because i didn't changed ps3 back then and so it shows 1 hour earlier of my current time. Not a problem since when i get online the timestamps shows right.