Is this still an active game?

Tango_Echo_Alpha

Most likely, yes. I'm pretty sure you can obtain all online trophies with randoms (I myself did them with randoms) and if that fails there's always plenty of people still willing to boost the game. If I had the game, I would love to help you out but I don't have DI anymore.

If you're ready for Riptide, you know you can always ask for my help, I love the game and would love to do a co-op run for Dream Team with you. :)

Plus, the story connects directly from the end of DI to DI Riptide. But for the rest, it's more of a new story, not much from the first game is brought into the story of the 2nd game.

I still want to know many, many things. :(

But there's definitely a sequel coming.

• Like 1

Thanks all, so worth getting the first and then the second if the 'story' (use that word loosely!) goes from DI to DI:Riptide?

Yes, but it's only like a 'connection' from the end of #1 to the very beginning of #2. Not much is known about very important NPCs you meet throughout #1. But hopefully any future DLC will tell us what happened to them.

Yes, but it's only like a 'connection' from the end of #1 to the very beginning of #2. Not much is known about very important NPCs you meet throughout #1. But hopefully any future DLC will tell us what happened to them.

Thanks mate - funnily enough, I've just logged into PSN and seen that you are playing Riptide! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't play the game anymore but my gf still actively plays both DI and Riptide.  Send her an add hellokittysays.  She's quite good at the game.  The only reason she hasn't got the platinum is cause she's not a trophy whore like myself.  Make sure you say you're adding her for DeadIsland or else she probably won't accept.  But she can help you get the online trophies quick.

(edit:  Though she is having surgery today, so it might be a day or two before she's back on.)

Edited by JaneAusten69

• 1 month later...