how nintendo president feels about the PS4 and Xbone

Piggie_Pie

This is actually humorous because there are more pre-orders for PS4 and Xbone than Wii-U has sold all together, lol...  Ok, Reggie, tell us how you feel... not to mention that most of the games for the Wii-U at launch were games we've already played before...

http://www.gamespot.com/news/nintendo-president-says-meh-to-xbox-one-ps4-launch-software-6413819

"We've got cloud too!  come play with us!!!"

Edited by Pigburkulosis

To be fair that is Nintendo of America's President and we've always known he is an idiot. Does anyone else find it humurous that his rebuttal is "We've got Zelda. We've got Mario. We've got Donkey Kong."? The system has been out for what, almost a year now and he listed 3 games that are 20 years old. 

I really don't understand what happened to Nintendo. They admit they made a mistake with the WiiU and how they are confusing their fans with the naming scheme, then they go and make a 2DS, which is a 3DS without 3D but it can play 3DS games and now they're dissing the competition while bragging they have games that never change. I really used to love Nintendo, honestly I really did but they are making me embarrassed to even own their products anymore.

Parker

• Like 1

Reggie shouldn't be nervous about anything since Nintendo makes a killing no matter how superior the Sony and Microsoft products are. They win the younger/family audience. Wii U unfortunately doesn't have anything that appeals to me at all, but the PS4 and One do. I don't like how confident he is with saying "We have Zelda, Mario, Donkey Kong etc... ". You've had those games for the past 25 years! Those titles do sell well, but it'd be nice to come up with some different games to appeal to more people. The Wii U library would have appealed to me 15 years ago ._.