Upgrading The Square

A question I have about this.  Now, I read that something with this upgrade gets reset each season (I think that's ingame seasons, not  sure).  But the question is, is the upgrade you do with Veemon inside his building, does that reset each time? Or is that one a permanent upgrade?

I did check the guide of that over on PST.org, but it didn't say anything about that in particular.

So is upgrading the town square via Veemon fine and it wont waste the resources in the end?

Because if that's not counted, I'll leave it be, but if not, then when I collect the upgrade materials, I'll upgrade it when I can.

12 minutes ago, Kristycism said:

Yeah the Town Square upgrades are cosmetic and reset with the seasons.

Iirc when the same season rolls back around the upgrades return, but they’re still pretty pointless and a waste of resources. 

Ah, so going for the upgrades trophy, I can skip the town square upgrades and still get the trophy?

1 hour ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Ah, so going for the upgrades trophy, I can skip the town square upgrades and still get the trophy?

I'm afraid I'm not entirely sure. I had upgraded it early on, not knowing it was cosmetic at the time. So I'd already had it before all the other upgrades for that trophy.

I'd suggest leaving it until the end. Because if it doesn't count, then it's not needed and you won't worry about wasting resources. But if it does count, then you can just quickly gather what's missing since it uses less resources than the other upgrades anyway.

13 minutes ago, Kristycism said:

I'm afraid I'm not entirely sure. I had upgraded it early on, not knowing it was cosmetic at the time. So I'd already had it before all the other upgrades for that trophy.

I'd suggest leaving it until the end. Because if it doesn't count, then it's not needed and you won't worry about wasting resources. But if it does count, then you can just quickly gather what's missing since it uses less resources than the other upgrades anyway.

Fair point, that sounds like it would be the best way to figure it out.  But thanks for the answers regardless, still clears things up about the whole temporary upgrade ordeal :)

• 3 months later...