KNACK 2 BAYBEE

TheMutilatingOne

Knack 2 isn't even the best Knack game. In fact, it's actually kinda bad. The only improvement it has over Knack 1 is the amount of platforming on offer and the fact you no longer get duplicate items in chests. Literally everything else is a noticeable step down.

• 7 months later...

1000%. Couldn't agree more. KNACK II is one of the greatest games this generation gave us. Absolutely Brilliant Story, Fun Combat and 100% Grade A Characters. I'd wish they'd do a KNACK III on the PS5, but KNACK II is up there with the greats, Like Bugsnax & Goodbye Volcano High & 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa. Truly a Mastapiece

11/10  

• Like 2

Uuuh oooh ... did someone say KNAAAAAACK???

6 minutes ago, Exeshow678 said:

I'd wish they'd do a KNACK III on the PS5

Knack III would simply annihilate the puny hardware of the PS5. The world is not ready yet for such a game.

11/10

And that's just for graphics alone.

In all seriousness though, I enjoyed both games. The first one a bit more, because the second at least seemed to know what it was, and played a bit too much with that.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Infernopommes said:

Uuuh oooh ... did someone say KNAAAAAACK???

Knack III would simply annihilate the puny hardware of the PS5. The world is not ready yet for such a game.

And that's just for graphics alone.

In all seriousness though, I enjoyed both games. The first one a bit more, because the second at least seemed to know what it was, and played a bit too much with that.

OMG, Agreed! I didn't even realize that. The PS5 is too WEAK for a game like KNACK III

(for real tho, I just picked up KNACK II cause it was cheap, but I dont know what to expect, I haven't looked up anything about it)