New game or update within the existing one?

WaddysWDS

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/05/2020 at 7:12 PM, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Any release date? Will be a free-to-play? 

no. It's a paid for title for $20USD.

However if you live in Oceania DON'T BUY!!!! I have no idea who's fantastic idea it would be to release the game over here with no servers and forcing us to play on 100+ms ping servers. Should not have been sold over here or at least some warnings on the storefront page!

9 hours ago, Nitro said:

no. It's a paid for title for $20USD.

However if you live in Oceania DON'T BUY!!!! I have no idea who's fantastic idea it would be to release the game over here with no servers and forcing us to play on 100+ms ping servers. Should not have been sold over here or at least some warnings on the storefront page!

Even if you you live in Germany and connect to Amsterdam with 20 ms, the game is literally unplayable. There is no connection bar in the lobbies, but every time I felt like my bullets don't kill and I get killed around corners with one shot kills, I checked my opponents psn profiles and usually they were from the US or Russia. 

So even if you have a good ping to your data center, it doesn't help if you get put in US or Moscow server matches. 

@Sinthoras_96 I noticed this crap, I’m sure I do headshots but they don’t want to die. It makes some skilled trophies much harder than necessary. Where are their damn servers in Europe? Releasing an unoptimized laggy online game at launch is unacceptable!

Edited by MaxieM0us3

Not to mention trophies are buggy as fuck. I decided since I paid $30 to play the game. My first 2 games were lost yet at the end of my second game I got the trophy for winning 5 rounds as a reaper? That makes no sense??