Trophy glitch ? 111% and All challenge

tobaldou

hello,

The 111% trophy is a bit glitchy? I got the trophy before I finished my last 3 challenges, I was at 109%?

as far as the trophy of all objectives is concerned, this one seems glitchy to me too. I had all the objectives to finish 90/90 and the trophy did not POP. I restarted the final boss with a bonus challenge and this one has POP.
So if you're in the same case as me, you're going to remake the final boss with at least 1 challenge and the trophy should fall.

Hopefully that will help people

Edited by tobaldou

The challenge trophy glitched for me as well, but I figured out it was because I finished 3 challenges in a level and just had the timer run out, I got the medals but they kinda didn't really count. After replaying the level with all challenges and finishing in time I got awarded the trophy.

The toilets also seem to be a bit glitchy, had to sit on all of them at least 3 times until the trophy finally popped.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Any news on if this has been patched or not yet? I had 111% and Gold on all levels roughly about a month ago but decided to leave it to see if they'd patch it. 

Kind of annoyed by this really as some of the challenge tasks were a little frustrating and took away some of the fun in some of the levels, so to not get the reward for it is quite annoying.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just finished the game for the 4th time, got 111% on it and I am missing 7 trophies with that one also, I went through every single level again just for the consoles, toilets and pets - nothing.

Even though the save file states 30/30, full platinum times, all challenges, I did play a first few levels in coop but that shouldn't affect the trophies, correct ?