Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sly Ripper

PSNProfiles Crew

110 posts in this topic

I won't have so much time to play online but I joined the crew as well

I just downloaded the patch, any psnp crew members online right now?

It says I'm unable to host the session, anyone been able to play?(already made my character...)

Edited by HardXDXtraga

Managed to get online last night for an hour or two but was playing alone for the most part. I did manage to get onto a maxed-out server after a few attempts but lost my sweet custom Sabre GT so I now have no wheels…When this baby is up and running I’ll be playing a lot so feel free to add me on PSN and let's get this shit done!

joined as well and im up to play with some fellow trophy hunters :D

feel free to add me:

PSN ID: Gwinambele

If the limit is 300 members, we is full up!

:pimp:

looking for some crew guys to do some missions and races and all sorts of fun shtuff.... maybe knock some trophies out of the way towards level 100

Can anyone explain the crew hierarchy system to me, I understand you get privileges the higher rank you are but what privileges are they & who decides what???

Can anyone explain the crew hierarchy system to me, I understand you get privileges the higher rank you are but what privileges are they & who decides what???

From what I understand Sly will be the one promoting members to higher positions based on what they do and how they help in the game. I'm not sure what the higher positions in the crew allow you to do though. 

Parker

The leader of the Crew would promote people to other ranks.

The only thing people get to do is invite, promote, demote, and kick.

You can see what group can do what by hovering over the ! on a Crew Hierarchy page.

The leader of the Crew would promote people to other ranks.

The only thing people get to do is invite, promote, demote, and kick.

You can see what group can do what by hovering over the ! on a Crew Hierarchy page.

Ahhh, so some members can be kicked from the crew, I think a few bad eggs need rooting out! I've heard a few stories of psnprofile crew members doing a job, then doing there own team mates over by turning on them & stealing their takings from them. You can't work with folk like that...

Requested an invite :awesome:

Guess who's in the crew...THIS GUY

Hey all,

Just requested access to this crew also, looking forward to getting to play with you all!

Just requested an invite. Look forward to playing with everyone.

Okay, I'm officially in now. Had to leave an old crew first :rolleyes:

Now that things are a bit more stable, I'm going to have a chat with Sly about some crew promotions.  I'm only going to be putting names forward if I've played more than a few jobs with them, and of course that also depends on how they played.  at the moment I've got 3 names I want to put up.  I personally have not come across any crew killers, but I'd like them out too.

I'm looking for PSNPROFILES crew members only to help me with the "hideout cleared" award in the game. Ideally I want 2 teams of 4 (so 8 crew members in total) to clear out 5 hideouts within the game in one session & in the space of a day. More crew members will equal a faster clear time & give us an idea how well we can co-ordinate with each other. So if you are interested please post here. I'm sure my partner in crime (lol) Blckburn123 will be interested in this as it will give us a platinum award upon completion that counts towards the 30 you need for a trophy. If this goes to plan we can organise further team efforts for other platinum awards in GTA V at a later date. So we need dedicated players only, no messers! This will be a closed crew session only. 2 fire teams in 2, 4 door vehicles, mics would be an advantage but not necessary as long as you can understand the person giving orders. If everyone who joins this "mission" could wear the blue crew t-shirt, as well so we don't have any "friendly fire" incidents...

So 6 crew members needed after the 2 listed below...

ChaseHQ

Blckburn123

Sent off a request to join. :awesome:   Would be nice to play with some peeps who don't want to run me over repeatedly or headshot me for no reason.

Sent off a request to join. :awesome:   Would be nice to play with some peeps who don't want to run me over repeatedly or headshot me for no reason.

I hear ya. Request sent as well. Ran across another of your members and he really impressed me.