Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sly Ripper

PSNProfiles Crew

110 posts in this topic

Joined, would be good to do a few missions if there's people still active :D

I'm already on the crew but it's not my current active crew. Maybe when we have more active players who have micorphones and play well with other people I'll make it my active crew again. I'm having high hopes.

I want to join, even though I'm like 2 years late on this.

looking for a boosting Partner for RP. My tries with setting up Gaming Sessions weren´t so succesful so let´s try it this way.

So I just need one more trophy for my plat which is reaching lvl 100. I´m not that type of onlinegaming and this is getting a real pain. SocialClubs tells me i played it four frickin days. I´m on 87 and need around 360k more RP. I´m just too close to stop now.

A couple weeks ago i came across this awesome job where you basically get like maybe 50k-60k per hour (can´t really count it because it´s too fast) but you need a good boosting partner which i don´t have. If i invite randoms they just shoot me, which is wrong for boosting RP with this job. They just don´t read the description. I meet this one guy, but it looks like he won´t answer me anymore after 4-5 hours of boosting.

I also joined the PSNProfiles Crew and it looks like there are still some aktiv members

Ah is this crew still active? I know this crew is on PS3 and the game is old etc but anyone still playing with this crew? I just joined haha 

ps3 here and want a solid team to have fun with =D

Add me on psn, i'm on ps3 as well and i''m in the psnp crew :D

Hey all, I'm looking for somebody to boost the following online trophies:

• Full Refund
  • Numero Uno
  • Enjoy Your Stay
  • Backseat Driver
  • The Midnight Club
  • Unnatural Selection

When we do the boosting,, we can do it so where I win one race/event you win one  etc. etc. We can also boost platinum awards related to these events to make getting Decorated a little easier. For instance when we go to the shooting range we can do it where one person hits all the targets and the other player doesn't and vice versa so we can both attain the Granny platinum award. 

In addition to this, I'm looking for some people to do the heists and the doomsday heists with. 

If you're interested in boosting any of these with me feel free to send me a friend request with the message "GTA", and we will set up a time to make it happen. Weekends usually work better for me but I will also flexible with other schedules.