Gyrathus

Is this game 100% Obtainable?

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Going through my CoD collection right now before PS5 hits and trying to 100% every COd I have. Currently working on Ghosts (81%) Black Ops 3 (47%) Advanced Warfare (70%)

However I never played Infinite warfare I also love zombies,  I heard dominion is glitched but obtainable, I have a Nord VPN if needed.

But as of today in 2020 is this 100% possible for all dlc and base game? Just need a yes or no, thanks.

Edited by Gyrathus

On 5/9/2020 at 11:52 AM, Gyrathus said:

Going through my CoD collection right now before PS5 hits and trying to 100% every COd I have. Currently working on Ghosts (81%) Black Ops 3 (47%) Advanced Warfare (70%)

However I never played Infinite warfare I also love zombies,  I heard dominion is glitched but obtainable, I have a Nord VPN if needed.

But as of today in 2020 is this 100% possible for all dlc and base game? Just need a yes or no, thanks.

Yes it is, but you have use some workarounds for 2 things. 

#1: Dominion. More here: 

If you don't use the strategy the trophy could pop after 5 wins or after 400 or even more. So definitely follow the exact method of this thread.

#2: Skull Arcade Games in the zombie mode. You have to unlock 5 out of the 6 skulls and then activate the skull-hacker fortune card. Now you can try to complete the arcade game normally.

If you don't do that, you can only attempt it once. This is a glitch by Infinity Ward and was never fixed. It's a pretty easy workaround though and almost common knowledge by now. 

You have to complete the skull Arcade game on these zombies maps:

Shaolin Shuffle 

Attack of the Radioactive Thing

Beast from Beyond 

That's it, I hope it helps!

Everything is still obtainable, even in offline mode

Yes its all obtainable. All solo too except dominion currently you might need an Asian host for that if you do not already have it.

I have a physical copy of Infinite Warfare laying around, and while I would like to play the game, I don't want to go through some really arduous process of obtaining a trophy that's technically unobtainable. 

Is it worth it? Is the Dominion trophy easy enough to obtain once you know what to do? Or should I not bother. It's not the most popular CoD game clearly, but I enjoy playing Zombies in particular, and IW seems like it has some fun maps. I got the game in a trade with other games, so it wouldn't be an economic loss or anything, if I just got rid of it again. 

8 minutes ago, Maahniac said:

I have a physical copy of Infinite Warfare laying around, and while I would like to play the game, I don't want to go through some really arduous process of obtaining a trophy that's technically unobtainable. 

Is it worth it? Is the Dominion trophy easy enough to obtain once you know what to do? Or should I not bother. It's not the most popular CoD game clearly, but I enjoy playing Zombies in particular, and IW seems like it has some fun maps. I got the game in a trade with other games, so it wouldn't be an economic loss or anything, if I just got rid of it again. 

Dominion is as easy as finding an Asian player to invite you to his lobby.

IW zombies are fun, leech your director's cut and you're set to pretty much do everything else, do the skull hop trick mentioned above and it shouldn't be hard.