Platinum unobtainable

Valkirye22

Game is buggy nightmare right now. If I would knew that I wouldn't be buying it on a launch date. 

For me, the Watchtowers and Upgrades trophies are bugged. I found them all, but still no trophies. So right now I don't know if I should start a new game or wait and pray they will fix it somehow. 

They need to pull there finger out and sort the crashes and bugs out asap. The fact this mission in Pedro bay is a joke, its clearly not been checked before release.

They posted on reddit we was going to get a patch last week and nothing.

Ps thanks for all the work on this.

Edited by Uncle_Dalza

3 minutes ago, Uncle_Dalza said:

They need to pull there finger out and sort the crashes and bugs out asap. The fact this mission in Pedro bay is a joke, its clearly not been checked before release.

They posted on reddit we was going to get a patch last week and nothing.

I've been checking it, from what I saw the first patch to come out hopefully next week will "prioritize and address the PS4 crashes" I don't even know if fixing that mission will be included...

Otherwise we might have to wait, as they said "in a couple of weeks", for a big patch with the 4th Taymyr map, working mirrors etc. I hope not... I mean trophy hunting aside having glitches preventing the completion of the game 2/3 weeks in is hardly acceptable

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Valkirye22 said:

Otherwise we might have to wait, as they said "in a couple of weeks", for a big patch with the 4th Taymyr map, working mirrors etc. I hope not... I mean trophy hunting aside having glitches preventing the completion of the game 2/3 weeks in is hardly acceptable

Some time before the release they said that the current situation hit them hard. They had the option to release the game as is (with the Taymyr map missing, no wheel support, some graphical problems like mirrors and lights on PS4) or postpone it for an unknown time (in such a short timeframe before the release they had to reschedule everything). While I would have preferred a more polished game, I'm happy to be able to play the game at all. Those crashes and save game related bugs have to fixed asap, but I don't care if I get the platinum this month or next month.

• Like 1

The bugs are annoying, I would have prefered they wait and release a finished game but I am guessing the publisher was pushing them and gave them no choice. The platinum is unobtainable but at least we all put in a solid 75 hours into the game so we can at least "finish" it

• Like 1

On 10.5.2020 at 0:15 AM, Valkirye22 said:

In the All Task list it will appear as a piece of code and otherwise it will not spawn, launch or turn discoverable anywhere on the map.

I dont see that piece of code in my task list, I've done everything in Alaska except the contests. So does that piece of code not show up for everyone?

28 minutes ago, HAILtoSTARSCREAM said:

I dont see that piece of code in my task list, I've done everything in Alaska except the contests. So does that piece of code not show up for everyone?

So, when you check the stats (down d-pad) go to ALL / TASKS and scroll down - it will be 6th from the bottom. Location pin says Pedro Bay.

It will tell you the name of the task? The text description is something about moving furniture to fathers farm but roads being too treacherous for other drivers.

For everyone so far the task is listed as "02_04_USA_spawn...." or similar. And cannot be located or started in Pedro Bay.

If you did actually manage to start/finish it - can you give us the location?

• Like 1

This is why I don't buy new games anymore (only a few games that i really reallly want and can't wait)... you pay full price for a game full of bugs :/

When the game is finally as what it was supposed to be, the price already dropped ><

So the update is here. It fixes th broken task in Pedro bay. But for me plat is still unobrainable due to broken contest. As said before Weather condition in Pedro bay do not spawn Scout 800.

I guess I have to wait for another update

14 minutes ago, NoiizeR- said:

So the update is here. It fixes th broken task in Pedro bay. But for me plat is still unobrainable due to broken contest. As said before Weather condition in Pedro bay do not spawn Scout 800.

I also have 215/215 completed but no trophy

1 hour ago, NoiizeR- said:

Where is that task exactly? I can see it in task overview but not on the map.

EDIT:

Nevermind. Found it.

Edited by HAILtoSTARSCREAM

5 minutes ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

Lucky for them. When I have 215/215 missions done and it didnt pop not sure what else to fucking do. Game is trash

Agreed, I start to like the first game more. 60 fps, no bs trophies, better matchmaking

1 hour ago, underground9889 said:

get the plat

missing mission is there

more information if you have it could be helpful. what made it pop? which mission was last? does your game say 215/215?

Edited by Ac3dUd3-

If I join co o it says I have the trophy. If I go back to single player it says I dont. I think I'll just have to accept that it's broken and corrupted permanently for me and delete the game and try to forget about wasting 100 hours on it.