Platinum unobtainable

Valkirye22

37 minutes ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

more information if you have it could be helpful. what made it pop? which mission was last? does your game say 215/215?

215/215 got the platinum

I suppose you could try a game re-install? I had an issue back at the start in Michigan a task or contract trailer wouldn't spawn (I could find/start the thing) the icon was there but the trailer was not.  A game reinstall fixed it... as a last resort. It's a terrible feeling after all the hours you put into it.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

If I join co o it says I have the trophy. If I go back to single player it says I dont. I think I'll just have to accept that it's broken and corrupted permanently for me and delete the game and try to forget about wasting 100 hours on it.

Maybe replay a single player mission that you did in co-op? I'm just troubleshooting here bc you really deserve the platinum with all the helpful information you have provided the last few weeks. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Valkirye22 said:

215/215 got the platinum

I suppose you could try a game re-install? I had an issue back at the start in Michigan a task or contract trailer wouldn't spawn (I could find/start the thing) the icon was there but the trailer was not.  A game reinstall fixed it... as a last resort. It's a terrible feeling after all the hours you put into it.

3 hours ago, PerryToxteth said:

Maybe replay a single player mission that you did in co-op? I'm just troubleshooting here bc you really deserve the platinum with all the helpful information you have provided the last few weeks. 

I have no contracts, tasks or contests to try. All of them are completed. Both in co op and single player. ive replayed some contests to try and trigger it and nothing.

On 14.5.2020 at 1:32 AM, Ac3dUd3- said:

I have no contracts, tasks or contests to try. All of them are completed. Both in co op and single player. ive replayed some contests to try and trigger it and nothing.

I'm sure when the 4th Russia map comes in a few weeks there'll be new contracts to do. Maybe those will help you out.

1 hour ago, HAILtoSTARSCREAM said:

I'm sure when the 4th Russia map comes in a few weeks there'll be new contracts to do. Maybe those will help you out.

And hopefully an upcoming patch fixes the "restart" function. To properly restart anything and everything, meaning vehicles, trailers and whatnot spawns with no issues regardless of what happened to them. I.e. going missing during loads, falling through terrain etc. It would help with replayability as well.

On 5/13/2020 at 5:25 PM, NoiizeR- said:

So the update is here. It fixes th broken task in Pedro bay. But for me plat is still unobrainable due to broken contest. As said before Weather condition in Pedro bay do not spawn Scout 800.

I guess I have to wait for another update

10 hours ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

I have been talking with the developers and sent them my save file regarding the glitch preventing my platinum and it looks like they will be focusing on it as they have put it on their roadmap :)

https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/48524/known-issues-workarounds-15-05-2020-please-read-before-posting

Fingers crossed for you guys, NoiizeR had a similar thing with a task truck missing in general and the tracker being all over the place depending on the patch.

At least the devs are working on fixes, good to hear. We all spent waaay to much time here for anyone to miss out on the platinum :)

3 hours ago, Smaxoy said:

Does skipping the toturial make paltinum unobtainable? 

I'm not sure, the first trophy is for tutorial hints being shown once not completing the tutorial. I think those will pop up eventually during the course of the game but to be sure you can just finish the tutorial. Takes some 20 minutes and it is very useful if it is your first contact with Snowrunner

3 hours ago, Valkirye22 said:

I'm not sure, the first trophy is for tutorial hints being shown once not completing the tutorial. I think those will pop up eventually during the course of the game but to be sure you can just finish the tutorial. Takes some 20 minutes and it is very useful if it is your first contact with Snowrunner

Yeah, first I got, but part when game ask u travel to Alaska I skipped)

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, FerryF1 said:

Sigh, add me to the list of persons affected by glitched trophies...

Just got all watchtowers, game says 54/54, but the in-game trophy tracker only says 93%, thus no trophy pops....

It might be fixed when the first patch comes out - with the towers in the last Taymyr map.

Alternatively you can try backing up your save to a USB/Cloud and starting a new game and see if it pops after you discover a few towers (I don't know if it would work just an idea)

On 2-6-2020 at 8:47 AM, Valkirye22 said:

It might be fixed when the first patch comes out - with the towers in the last Taymyr map.

Alternatively you can try backing up your save to a USB/Cloud and starting a new game and see if it pops after you discover a few towers (I don't know if it would work just an idea)

I have tried your idea of starting a new game, but unfortunately that didnt work.

i did keep the same 93% of trophy progress when i started that new game, but the watchtowers i discovered again on the 1st Michigan map did not progress the trophy tracker.

guess i'll have to wait and hope for a patch

I have spoken to the devs for the release of patch 1.05 and he has advised me that the trophy fixes have NOT made it tothis patch, for anyone locked out of the platinum due to missions we will have to wait again :(

M8tXzzP.png

Edited by Ac3dUd3-

2 hours ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

I have spoken to the devs for the release of patch 1.05 and he has advised me that the trophy fixes have NOT made it tothis patch, for anyone locked out of the platinum due to missions we will have to wait again :(

M8tXzzP.png

Hopefully the guys with the glitched watchtower trophy/achievement can try to unlock the new towers on the newly added map to see if that will pop the trophy 

22 hours ago, FerryF1 said:

Hopefully the guys with the glitched watchtower trophy/achievement can try to unlock the new towers on the newly added map to see if that will pop the trophy 

doubt it, or the mission trophy would have unlocked for me

• 2 weeks later...

So the 1.05 patch fixed my All Along The Watchtower trophy.

I had to get the 3 new towers from the Rift map to progress the 93% on the trophy tracker.

And now I ran into a new trophy bug....

Bear Hunt wont unlock even though I have all 24/24 upgrades, including the new ones from Rift.

I made sure to check the trophy tracker and it went up each and every upgrade I got, around 4% per upgrade.

But after I got 21/24 the tracker stopped progressing and now its stuck at 87%. And those last 3 on Rift (to get to 24) didn't add anything to the tracker

13 hours ago, Valkirye22 said:

well deserved mate, good the hear everything was - finally - sorted!

14 hours ago, PerryToxteth said:

Congrats! You truly deserved it with all the help you provided others on this forum. 

thanks boys, i can finally take this game off my HDD and put another game on it lol

Edited by Ac3dUd3-
  • Like 2