This game is so much fun - read more

barakmh

Im midway through the game now and i must say this is true a hiddn gem. 

Bought this game really cheap on sale (CD) without knowing anything about it, saw big guns with a small price and pressed buy.

This decision turned out very successful as im enjoying every minute of it. 

Gameplay is smooth (maybe too smooth because you cant really feel like you are walking, more feels like sliding/strafing, but that doesnt make the game bad) 

Gun building is awesome

But when tackling this game trophy wise i noticed an issue, at first i read that two trophies were glitchy, the ones that count for 1000 kills (spinbots and fist kills) but the latest update version fixed it,  but then i tried to get the trophies for finishing the level without killing or getting hit and i found these two arent popping. So i deleted my save and tried again and figured id go for the kill boss drown in lava, still this wont pop on a new game and the others wont too.

I deleted everything and restarted the console without connecting online and played again, all 3 trophies popped on the 1st cd version.

The kill boss and drown on the 1st level and the two other trophies, no hits, no kills and no miss can be done on the 1st side mission ship.

So id suggest starting 1st with your ps4 not connected online and after getting these trophies delete everything and restart on the latest update.

Hope you enjoy this game as much as i do

• Like 2