Xbox One Forum

SantaMonicaZero

Upcoming additions to Xbox Game Pass: 

• Octopath Traveler (Console and PC)
  • Nier: Automata (PC)
  • Yakuza 6: The Song of Life (Cloud, Console and PC)
  • Outriders (Cloud and Console)
  • and more

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2021/03/16/coming-soon-xbox-game-pass-march-2021-wave-2/

Now I won't have to bother unwrapping my PS4 copy of Nier: Automata when I can play it on PC via Game Pass instead. If I just had time to play all these Game Pass games I've previously installed...

Kinda lowkey announcement for Octopath Traveler. Maybe it was meant to be announced at the Square Enix showcase and MS jumped the gun. I have it on PC and played on Switch, but wouldn’t mind if they add it on PS sooner or later.

Game Pass has amazing value now, but I’m sure they’ll raise the price at some point. Things like that always do.

Edited by MidnightDragon

8 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Kinda lowkey announcement for Octopath Traveler. I have it on PC and played on Switch, but wouldn’t mind if they add it on PS sooner or later.

Game Pass has amazing value now, but I’m sure they’ll raise the price at some point. Things like that always do.

Octopath is a great game, among my top 3 games last year. I have the collector's edition for Switch. 
And I agree Game Pass is amazing value, has been since the launch of PC Game Pass. :)

On 3/17/2021 at 1:53 AM, Eyjabria said:

Upcoming additions to Xbox Game Pass: 

• Octopath Traveler (Console and PC)
  • Nier: Automata (PC)
  • Yakuza 6: The Song of Life (Cloud, Console and PC)
  • Outriders (Cloud and Console)
  • and more

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2021/03/16/coming-soon-xbox-game-pass-march-2021-wave-2/

Now I won't have to bother unwrapping my PS4 copy of Nier: Automata when I can play it on PC via Game Pass instead. If I just had time to play all these Game Pass games I've previously installed...

Just got the Series x, The Gamepass value is overwhelming tbh.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well this Series X is quickly becoming my go to console, particularly since I had the Dev Kit activated. I don't think Sony will be for me this gen though that doesn't say much considering I'm still playing PS3.

• Like 1