Driveclub Season Pass

MAVEI21CK

GameStop italy is still selling driveclub season pass, i own a physical copy of driveclub with driveclub bikes expansion, no other dlc, so i had a few questions: 
1) Now that the online servers are shutdown, if i purchase the season pass now and redeem it on my italian psn accounts, will it Work or was it meant to be redeemed when the servers were up? 
2) Will i get to use it on my main account if i redeem it on the italian one?
3) Will all the additional cars, livery, etc work offline & without ps+?

4 hours ago, cris3f said:

You'll still be missing a lot of DLCs. Not part of season pass and no longer available.

Yes i know but atleast I'll get the cars right with season pass? Also does the season pass requires ps plus to work?

• 4 weeks later...

I have my DLCs for 100%, season pass and the free ones, on another account and can confirm they're all playable. Very few cases where they lock DLC to one account, thankfully driveclub isn't one of them cases.

• Like 2

On 10/05/2020 at 3:41 AM, cris3f said:

You'll still be missing a lot of DLCs. Not part of season pass and no longer available.

^This.

There's been multiple posts on this already. But with the delisting on PSN also made some of the games DLCs inaccessible. This is because some dlc wasn't included attached to the main game directly but either through Bikes or had its own separate page. Due to this even when one uses a code the items won't show up in your library under Dirveclub as purchased/installed add-ons.

This can sometimes be fixed by downloading the add-ons remotely by bringing up your download list on a PC browser and choosing the download to PS4 option. Or restoring licenses on your PS4 through settings. Though these aren't guaranteed and some people already have been locked out of some dlc since the delisting. Buy it if you want to play it, but no one can 100% confirm you will still be able to access all the dlc as sometimes the above methods work for people sometimes they don't.

This issue is why I made a thread detailing when the NA delisting went down. Some dlc you had to click download/purchase on the actual PSN store front pages to own it. If you didn't do this before it got taken down you will never be able to get them. Not even through season pass codes.

Edited by Lord_Bane999
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

I bought the season pass a week ago and it still works.

Unfortunately, all 38 cars that come with the season pass are unavailable since they require a download from the PSN store. 

That wouldn’t be that bad if you had the option of using said cars for the particular events they are required for but that’s not the case. All the Lambo’s are locked so basically both of the Lamborghini events can’t be played at all.

There are a lot of cars i don’t have, and yet are playable on particular races and there are cars i also don’t own and they are locked no matter what.

If you’re interested in new tracks, and the chance to get around 50 of the 80 DLC trophies, the season pass is somewhat worth it. If you’re interested in new cars, and a completion of trophies, then forget about it.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/31/2020 at 8:25 PM, Kargetina said:

I bought the season pass a week ago and it still works.

Unfortunately, all 38 cars that come with the season pass are unavailable since they require a download from the PSN store. 

That wouldn’t be that bad if you had the option of using said cars for the particular events they are required for but that’s not the case. All the Lambo’s are locked so basically both of the Lamborghini events can’t be played at all.

There are a lot of cars i don’t have, and yet are playable on particular races and there are cars i also don’t own and they are locked no matter what.

If you’re interested in new tracks, and the chance to get around 50 of the 80 DLC trophies, the season pass is somewhat worth it. If you’re interested in new cars, and a completion of trophies, then forget about it.

Are you sure,have you restored all the licenses,i have checked the game size where all the addons are already installed,its the same as the game where no addons are installed.Data is there just the license is missing in the game,After installing all the updates the total size will come to 34.95.This size will be same with and without addons,i have checked this.what happened when you opened the game after getting the game pass,are the cars present and blacked out or no extra cars are present at all and does the addons under season pass coming under your account individually or it is just showing as season pass?Thanks in advance for any help.

• 2 months later...
15 minutes ago, harm_1994 said:

i just bought the seasonpass on the italian gamestop website, only with my dutch psn account i can't redeem it. 

do i need to make an Italian psn account to redeem it so i can play it on my main account?

Season Passes are treated the same as any other account bound item, thus they can only be used with the account that bought them. DLCs can be used between accounts if the game and region match but Season Passes can't.

On 11/1/2020 at 2:21 PM, HuntingFever said:

Season Passes are treated the same as any other account bound item, thus they can only be used with the account that bought them. DLCs can be used between accounts if the game and region match but Season Passes can't.

This is NOT true.

i bought the Italian season pass and i’ve been using it on my main Bulgarian account.

I only needed the Italian account to redeem the code.

I found out the hard way that the Season Pass for Driveclub wouldn’t work if you had bought the physical EU version. 

I ended up buying the NA version of the game with Season Pass because I would of had to get funding for a UK account I made in order to properly purchase the Season Pass for the EU version. 

I had this happen with Batman: The Enemy Within and I ended up buying the game dirt cheap via PS Store with all episodes included. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/1/2020 at 2:04 PM, harm_1994 said:

i just bought the seasonpass on the italian gamestop website, only with my dutch psn account i can't redeem it. 

do i need to make an Italian psn account to redeem it so i can play it on my main account?

well i did buy the seasonpass. i already had some of the dlc's unlocked, now i have a few more unlocked with the italian seasonpass but i seem to miss some cars to completely do the dlc. still not all the dlc is unlocked...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've read through this thread multiple times and didn't seem to get a clear answer, does anyone know if I obtain the season pass somehow would I be able to do all the DLC trophies? I'm still holding on to a shred of hope that I can somehow 100% this game because I got all the online trophies before shutdown. I have none of the DLC and from what I've read there were a few free DLCs that you can't get anymore :/