VoidVictorious

Vita Trick: Risky or safe?

86 posts in this topic

I honestly recomed staying away from this it's not worth the hassle one wrong move you have to put that H on your profile and nobody wants that

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, VoidVictorious said:

 

Does it matter if the alt account has trophies unlocked?

 

i dont think it does since you are playing on your account like i mentioned so it starts at 0%

my method is like going to another acc on your ps4 downloading a game of it and playing it on your main

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Hakoom said:

 

i dont think it does since you are playing on your account like i mentioned so it starts at 0%

my method is like going to another acc on your ps4 downloading a game of it and playing it on your main

Could you verify that? That is a pretty big deal don’t you think since I cannot check trophies until after they sync?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

Could you verify that? That is a pretty big deal don’t you think since I cannot check trophies until after they sync?

 

the best way to verify this is do this trick on an alt on alt acc and not main on alt

and mess and test around with 2 alt accounts until you feel comfortable and satisfied..

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Hakoom said:

 

the best way to verify this is do this trick on an alt on alt acc and not main on alt

and mess and test around with 2 alt accounts until you feel comfortable and satisfied..

I was just confused since you made so many guarantees about that method and you didn’t know if trophies being unlocked affected things. Wouldn’t that affect the main and not the alt in that case? Assuming I didn’t test it on an alt.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Vita Trick - or making a science out of gaming :-D Too risky for a few region specific trophies imo but whatever floats the boat, I guess.

Edited by DavySuicide
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is for a delisted game and not a region specific easy game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, VoidVictorious said:

I was just confused since you made so many guarantees about that method and you didn’t know if trophies being unlocked affected things. Wouldn’t that affect the main and not the alt in that case? Assuming I didn’t test it on an alt.

 

i feel like this now xD

 

dssd.png

 

just do an alt with alt 2 or 3 times to have a feeling and then go for your main

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hakoom said:

 

i feel like this now xD

 

dssd.png

 

just do an alt with alt 2 or 3 times to have a feeling and then go for your main

You came up with this method and you don’t know that info? It is pretty important isn’t it, because if you sync and the trophy doesn’t pull over because they earned it at the end you would end up with out of order trophies. Correct?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

You came up with this method and you don’t know that info? It is pretty important isn’t it, because if you sync and the trophy doesn’t pull over because they earned it at the end you would end up with out of order trophies. Correct?

 

what i did was test it looked at how the mechanics worked and thats it i continued using it.. and as time went by i ran in to mistakes and asked the original person who taught me it ( thanks to him)  and he cleared things up for me but like i said you have to work on it to figure it out.. words and explanations arent enough.. you have to bake a bread to understand how it works.. just reading the manual doesnt help much

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hakoom said:

 

what i did was test it looked at how the mechanics worked and thats it i continued using it.. and as time went by i ran in to mistakes and asked the original person who taught me it ( thanks to him)  and he cleared things up for me but like i said you have to work on it to figure it out.. words and explanations arent enough.. you have to bake a bread to understand how it works.. just reading the manual doesnt help much

So you must have experienced a situation where trophies had already been earned on the alt. What happened?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

So you must have experienced a situation where trophies had already been earned on the alt. What happened?

 

by mistakes i mean vita shut off froze internet shutdown and the trick stopped working as i played..

all what you have to do is redo the trick again without formatting and thats what i did

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Hakoom said:

 

by mistakes i mean vita shut off froze internet shutdown and the trick stopped working as i played..

all what you have to do is redo the trick again without formatting and thats what i did

If a trophy is earned on the alt by mistake and something goes wrong, I need to know if it is still doable, does that make sense? I am surprised you don’t know the answer to that issue. I’m sure you’ve played games on other accounts where they have earned trophies using this trick.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, RedSkyKing said:

 

Jesus dude, just try it on a few alt accounts like everyone keeps suggesting and you’ll see firsthand what it’s like.

Please don’t post in this thread unless you address the question it is based on which in this case is whether the trick is safe or not. Thanks!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

34 minutes ago, RedSkyKing said:

 

With all respect, you have no authority to tell others what they can and cannot post. All topics are open to discussion are they not?

You’ve received more than enough information to go off of in this thread, and there’s more you can look into on a separate thread someone shared here. The more you doubt every answer the more convoluted this’ll get for you. So like I said before, make some alt accounts and try for yourself. Otherwise you’ll never be satisfied with anything said here.

No, they need to stay on topic and your posts don’t offer any information regarding the trick and now you are trying to provoke an argument. Please offer information or leave the thread alone. Thanks!

 

Edit: The question I am waiting for an answer on currently is whether or not trophies popped on the alt cause issues for trophies on the main.

Edited by VoidVictorious
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, VoidVictorious said:

If a trophy is earned on the alt by mistake and something goes wrong, I need to know if it is still doable, does that make sense? I am surprised you don’t know the answer to that issue. I’m sure you’ve played games on other accounts where they have earned trophies using this trick.

 

no idea

i use alt accs do the job and format..

i never check what happens with the alt accounts lol

and i doubt it will sync to the alt unless 24h have passed ( thats what i heard)

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Hakoom said:

 

no idea

i use alt accs do the job and format..

i never check what happens with the alt accounts lol

and i doubt it will sync to the alt unless 24h have passed ( thats what i heard)

 

I think you misunderstand the question. Before you start, let’s say that on an alt the game was beaten and all trophies obtained, could that alt still be used to get the 100% on a main despite it having all trophies?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VoidVictorious said:

I think you misunderstand the question. Before you start, let’s say that on an alt the game was beaten and all trophies obtained, could that alt still be used to get the 100% on a main despite it having all trophies?

 

i dont know

but based on the 100 alt accs i used which where used by 100 other people too i didnt have any issues with trophies

but i really dont know much about this question because like i told you i just use the acc and delete it without checkup.

maybe other members can help you with this one

and again if you want to be really safe just test this on an alt account

alt acc 1 with alt acc 2 which has a game at 100%

test and see and let us know

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JohnnyNoToes said:

 

NO because they are already locked into the account that got the trophies. You won't be able to earn trophies again that were already synced to the alt account. Read the thread with over 20+ pages and watch the few youtube videos that are out there. I'm surprised Hakoom is even going out of his way to explain this to you. if you don't feel comfortable doing it then DON'T. 

He just said he didn’t have any issue with accounts with trophies in his previous post. Is that inaccurate?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

He just said he didn’t have any issue with accounts with trophies in his previous post. Is that inaccurate?

You're asking questions that have genuinely been answered in other threads. If you don't feel comfortable with doing it then don't do it. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I am just looking for a little consistency in responses. I appreciate any further insight into this method and it’s dependability. Especially regarding profiles that have trophies unlocked for the game as my alt. Thanks in advance.

Edited by VoidVictorious
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, VoidVictorious said:

Could you verify that? That is a pretty big deal don’t you think since I cannot check trophies until after they sync?

 

I’ve answered in a previous post.

 

Quote

Another thing you want to take into consideration is whether your alt-account has got some trophies. In PS Vita, trophies might have been synchronized to your console, but are invisible until you start the game for the first time. So, if you have played a game and got some trophies on your alt-account before, they might have been on your newly-formatted Vita but just invisible. A safe way to confirm this is to always check the Trophies app after booting a game for the first time. If an empty trophy set is added to your Vita, you are fine. If not, use CMA to backup once and restore once your Vita. Downloaded games, settings and emails will be backed up, so you don’t have to worry about setting your email again, while trophies will be cleared during the process.

 

So, even if your alt-account has got all trophies, as long as you can still get them again, you’re safe. Note that this way of check applies only to offline games. Online games might synchronize at any time so the only way to confirm is to make sure you see the “trophy unlocked” notification.

Edited by ChenZheCHN
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.